So what was he looking for?

so what was he looking for?

Better songs

the haters nigga

A dick

>dreamers will never learn

its about people that daydream their entire life about being in a better place and thinking they will become rich/successful/happy and then realizing when they're 60 years old that it's too late and that it was never gunna happen

I know you're b8ing but the clear idea of the video has to do with conservation and environmentalism. He found the idyllic forest setting, but then lost it. He then spent the rest of the video frantically looking for nature left, only to have to travel to the peak of a mountain. Of course this is symbolized through walking through the doors.

Frank Ocean's next album

his wife

A paranoid android

He was looking for the rest of the Radioheads. Eventually he gave up and ended up sleeping in a hole in the mountain, where he presumably recorded Tomorrow's Modern Boxes.The video closes on him in a delirious state, repeatedly mouthing the word "Radioheads" in an attempt to summon his bandmates.

The band was planning to release the album without him, deciding they'd wait until June for him to show up before releasing the work they'd done. On the flipside of that Burn the Witch poster they sent out was a Missing Persons poster with Thom Yorke's face on it. They released the single with some leftover vocals from the TKoL sessions.

Thom showed up a few days ago, but no one is sure how he found his way back to the Radioheads. My guess is the album will give us some insight on his experiences in that cave in the mountain, and how he navigated his way home.

His other eyelid

kek

ha. i think he's about to cry ;)

don't get any big ideas

I guess I'll stay virgin and unsuccessful for my entire life.

>dreamers will never learn

thats a reference to Coldplays latest album .

Why does he not fix his teeth? He's rich

Come to think of it thom would look pretty cute with braces.

garmonbozia

10/10

A barber shop.

He'd look weird as fuck with a rack of straight pearly whites though, and his teeth aren't strictly unhealthy or pose a threat to his health, they're just wonky and old and most men his age in the UK have teeth like that. He's still pretty attractive though and I can't really pinpoint why

He's attractive because he's mature and comfortable, and the longer hair and facial hair he's grown in old(er) age make the asymmetry of his face discrete enough to be endearing rather than the eyesore they were in his youth. He also dresses much better now.