Bitcoin was doomed when the banks started to short it

Bitcoin was doomed when the banks started to short it.

Discuss.

your moms vag was doomed when guys started to short it

did you really expect the banks to put up with it for long? soon the US will ban it as well and then everyone else will follow they let it be all cute and fluffy but the minute it became a threat they murdered it

we know it's over when the banks created "cryptocurrency department"

the fees are too high for it to be a proper currency and its too unstable

>we want bitcoin to become a legit currency of the future
>WAAAHHHH FUCKING BANKS AND WALL STREET ARE IN OUR SECRET BITCOIN CLUB

what the fuck do u expect from it? rich got a lot money and they buyout whole thing and selling it after.

Hail victory

Banks can't do nothing to bitcoin because once the mighty and inflated dollar crashes everyone will run to cryptocurrencies.

>banks cant do nothing to bitcoin

dont be daft

>>/biz/

Tell me how. China bans bitcoin every month to no effect.

>no effect
>the value plummits

Are you fucking retarded? no one that has invested in Bitcoin knowing what is really about (asset protection) is concerned about this fluctuation especially when it's guaranteed to raise again once the next bubble bursts (looking at you, stock market)

I know but I feel the whole Bitcoin Ponzi scheme is of interest to Sup Forums.

A currency backed by no tangible wealth such as gold or the GDP of a country. A currency backed by the sum of a equation, 1 & 0 and nothing else. A currency type that has forced price inflation on a niche GPU market.

How could Sup Forums not be interested.

>unregulated market is subject of market manipulation

No fucking shit.

>he thinks its going back up sometime in the next decade

>using green text to cover the fact you don't have a counter argument

Have fun being cucked by fiduciary currencies, wage slave.

have fun getting anyone to buy your worthless currency for something spendable once its banned everywhere but the third world

2 or 3 weeks ago I heard on the radio at work commercial for a local investor Jew who would help you invest in crypto (note: he specifically said crypto, not crypto currency or Bitcoin). as soon as it became a normie thing being advertised on the fucking radio of all places it pretty much heralded it's demise.