Albums that are a feels ride from start to finish thread

Albums that are a feels ride from start to finish thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGSkviwvjD0
youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9DC56hh8
youtube.com/watch?v=AuNuVCVC92k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=qGSkviwvjD0

AJJ is the kind of band that can make me goes from laughing to crying at a record speed

Who is seeing them in /Notts/ next week?

i just listened to this and although i didn't got bored , i didn't really enjoyed it. It just sounds empty to me. What am i doing wrong?

Seeing them tomorrow in Bristol, am excited.

you are a fraud and don't feel those real existential, fuck-my-life-up shitty ass Mark-Kozelek feels. Come again when you're a near-alcoholic suicidal guy that looks like a caveman. It's a fucking 10/10 btw you fucking teenager

its too inconsistent
in quality and mood
down colorful hill is better try that

Yo dude

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9DC56hh8

How the fuck is that album inconsistent in mood? To me, it's all nostalgia, longing, emptiness from start to finish. It does have very different sounding songs on it, though. Seriously, it takes some time to sink in. 70 minutes of slowcore aren't really palatable for most.

Can't Maintain is filled with way more feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuNuVCVC92k

nostalgia and longing are very different from emptiness
ey

>digging through the memories that made you feel alive when you were young

Gets me every fucking time

Longing to be loved for who you are, emptiness and anxiety, nostalgia for better times are feelings that are close related imo.

shouldnt emptiness cancel out all those others tho

When I first heard this album I thought it was sort of cringey but after further assessment I realized it's an insanely realistic portrayal of how someone's state of mind is prior to actually killing themselves. As a suicide survivor myself I have to say despite the melodramatics it's insanely on point and relatable.

The Antlers - Burst Apart

Hospice seems fake and dramatic. This is pretty much the opposite of that. Also he doesn't whisper and spit at all.

emptiness is relative or some shit, when you feel empty you also have some expectations to feel some other things in the future it isn't pure apathy

Awhh I was planning on seeing them in Bristol but couldn't spare the money.

Enjoy them though!

I agree with you on the cringy thing but yeah it's good.

This was the soundtrack to my middle school years. I was fucking miserable and really identified with the whole album. Dunno if I can listen to it now but it'll always have a place in my heart.

Listening to this for the first time, had no idea Andy Hull would be on it.

Well memed my friend.

Love that it ends with Windows. Such a great song.

Yup. All his solo work. The whole trilogy is pretty great.

>What's so wrong with the light?

It's a perfect ending song. Gives you a lot of hope for her.

It's an EP but whatever

Why you hate on Sea Change?

I wanna find more emo music like this, with less, preferably none screaming shit.
Where would I look?

the garbage

Emo guy here, how can I be of service?

I would rec this to literally anyone who wants a genuine feelride of a lifetime.
Once you know the backstory it's game over.

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON NOT TO DO IT

Another

Im gunna dom this thread now, get all your shitty pop sadness outta here. Nothing Ive seen can stand up to the honestly and integrity of this next album

For the Ladies out there

My favorite album of all time

When you know the album is about a self-destructive heroin addict it's a very sad album.

Im just gunna do this today

I'm gonna be there pal, should be a good night

Im jealous af mates, dont know why they dont do more stuff around the us. I hate you brits for being so typically self loathing

Holding you
Couldn't be alone, couldn't be alone, couldn't be alone
Loving you
Couldn't be alone, couldn't be alone, couldn't be alone
Kissing you

Tell me how can you, tell me I belong, tell me I belong

If I trust you, if I trust you, if I trust you
If I trust you

This is Post HxC, not emo, but still very worth the listen.

holy shit, this. that and some of a lot of his wingnut stuff is pretty fucked up.

"heres to the rubble, a brick through every window, a casket buried six feet deep for everybodys hero. heres to our lives being meaningless, and how beautiful it is, because freedom doesnt have a purpose."

This!

>fake and dramatic
Woah there

just got back from seeing them tonight i am a happysad boy

(because we love you)

Thanks to whomever shared this a few years ago. It hit me on a personal level.

agreed

I used to love Hospice. The more I listen to it the more hollow it comes off. That first year of listening to it was wonderful though.

I fell down this daylight.
Blind man's arrow buried in my love's heart.
Tape was wound.

yw

c'mon guys

eh, funhouse and mother don't really fit in

Early Death Cab really did have a great indie sound, lots of emotion.

So it's not...

Funhouse is one of the best songs on there.