I'm about to graduate with a CS degree without taking any subjects on computer architecture, compilers...

I'm about to graduate with a CS degree without taking any subjects on computer architecture, compilers, theory of computation, operating systems, AI, and more. I did a single subject on algorithms. The only math class I took was one discrete math one, no calculus or linear algebra. I haven't written a single line of C in my life.

what the fuck classes did you even take

He's trolling unless he went to some ghetto school.

how? you usually take compilers and OSs in the first year right?

I'm an IT major and I have more CS requirements than that. Your degree is a roll of charmin

I don't believe you. Post your school's curriculum

>CS degree
>learn absolutely nothing of important
figures

You should invest in knee pads or some serious nepotism.

They went for an ""industry focus"" and cut a lot of subjects (such as OS), replaced the introductory C++ programming subject with Java, added core subjects such as project management and databases, and reduced the difficulty (content) across the board because of the high failure rate. Difficult required subjects were dropped and you could instead fill your degree with whatever you wanted. More of the difficult subjects are likely to be cut because senior students don't have the prerequisite knowledge for them now. Half the degree's content is shared with the IT degree.

so your degree is p much toilet paper

The absolute state of Indian Schools

But you wont get a bachelor of science degree do you?

I'm in a first world country.

This

that’s not really computer science then. You just did a programming degree, and a really shit one at that. Why would you do this to yourself?

Sounds like my IT degree

yeah which one?

A big one

Answer fagget

Wouldn't hire you over a pajeet.

Yes, I will.

spill it buddy fess up

Murica?

Murica?

meanwhile in Denmark I get so much knowledge I feel like I'm going mad

>theory of computation
>computer architecture
>languages and compilers (with OS as well)
>advanced C++
>C#, Java/Android projects
>Scheme, Haskell, Prolog
>frontend as well HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, AngularJS
>IT Business and Entrepreneurship courses as well, how to an IT business works, how to make it profitable, scaling etc
>software engineering, software designing, software testing
>databases, concurrency/distributed computing, cryptography
>Machine Learning, Big Data, AI (which is just statistics and probability mostly)

fuck me thats a lot when you think about it

Now I know why some of these fags are mad about pajeets stealing their jobs. Pajeets actually know more than they do.

this. do it user

op is a poo in the loo indian who trolls

You better find a company that trains its employees then

Basically all degrees are. It's just a piece of paper that says your a dumb ass that got into a bunch of debt.

Same here in Germany

>It's just a piece of paper that says your a dumb ass that got into a bunch of debt.

I got my Associates degree essentially free. Went to a public in-state uni and theres a pretty good chance I wont be in debt after I graduate.

If you have to take out loans to get a degree, youre just doing it wrong m8

OP What country do you go to uni in?

>tfw took all those subjects
>forgot all of it by end of CS degree
I graduate in April and barely remember any of that stuff, I mean it must be locked away somewhere like repressed memories but I need to redo every subject in my own time to bring me back up to speed, I'm starting to do interviews and realised how much I forgot

>american education

I took all those subjects and I've been NEET since graduation. You're not missing anything.

So what you're saying is you don't know how computers work?

literally my course
Luckily I do some shit on side

>le paper degree maymay
I actually had to earn mine. Try going to a real school next time

Half the best universities in the world are in America, user...

>he didnt get his for free