Hi, welcome to Burger King, may we take your order?

Hi, welcome to Burger King, may we take your order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee7QD5qxwoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd whopper that double if ya know what I'm saying boys

regular royale with cheese meal and a coke please.

Coooen

I work at Burger King and it's starting to deteriorate my mental health. I met my gf there so at least I got my dick wet, but I seriously need a new job so I can afford all these vinyls.

That picture is fake! I can see a window that is intact.

Nah, I'm just browsing.

I go on to close in 2 hours, if I have to break down boiler and do vents with a head cold senpai, I'm flipping. All the fall records in the world ain't worth this shit

I'LL HAVE A WHOOOOOPER WITH NOOOO PiiiCKLEEES

they're 12

>all these vinyls.
>vinyls
Die.

no, right is fucking inhumanely grotesque

I wasn't insinuating anything sexual with my comment, officer

I got to go close in 3 hours. I feel your pain. I'm gonna be broke if DG releases any more colored vinyls.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee7QD5qxwoI

I work at Burger King and fuck me, I'm tired of selling you guys things that YOU AIN'T BUUUYYYIIING

You pierced my sister's buns?

Are we supposed to be intimidated by the prospect of talking to these uggos? This thread would be more appropriate for Sup Forums or something.

>burger king

GIVE ME TWO NUMBA NINES, A NUMBA NINE LARGE, A NUMBA SIX WITH EXTRA DIP, A NUMBA SEVE, TWO NUMBA FORTY-FIVES (ONE WITH CHEESE), AND A LARGE SODA

They just want to take your order you fucking dweeb

Too bad, I don't eat at Burger King you fat fuck.

righteous

Yeah, can you point me to an In-n-Out?

Busted my fucking ass at BK for almost a year and my boss gave me such shit hours that I'd worked two 3 hour shifts and a four hour shift and be off for 4 days. Shit sucked major ass.