Is it true?

Does music actually get better than this? If so, what albums?

It's very difficult to get better then that, but it MIGHT be possible. very unlikely though.

if someone told you that, I'm sorry friendo. Maybe try loveless, Trilogy or OK Computer

yeah
try every one of kanye's other albums (except graduation)

Try again, only 808s could be considered better, the others have big flaws. If you're talking about personal favourites though, go ahead

A shit album for plebs who want to live out their faggotty dream of being a celebrity who's 'like conflicted and deep or something'?

Yeh, it gets better. Try the Internet out, lots of music there

yeezus, CD and LR are better than MBDTF. MBDTF has a few exceptional tracks but on a whole its disappointing and not as cohesive as those others. i also have a soft spot for 808s.

>Yeezus better then MBDTF

No.

No. MBDTF is the great Gatsby of music. Mr. West has created a beautiful yet bleak statement on human greed and materialism.

Each track is a poignant character study, cumulating at lost in the world where West's character rejects all the debauchery for lasting family relationships. Who Will Survive In America applies the past hour of excess to the American Dream. The album ends in polite applause, as West knows his message falls on deaf ears.

Ye said he sought out to make the best album of all time with MBDTF, he provides quite a compelling argument.

A masterwork of modern music.

OP here. I have heard a ton of Sup Forums-core. Tons of huge music in general. My trip, OK Computer, Merriweather Post Pavilion, Funeral, Siamese Dream, To Pimp A Butterfly, ITAOTS, etc. Still nothing tops MBDTF's gargantuanism.

I agree op. F#A# infinity is argumentable, but mbdtf is universal

Why are Kanye stans always have the worse qualities of hip hop fans (liking shit), combined with the worse qualities of "patrician" music fans (terrible pretentiousness)...?

Why do*
before you go all autistic on my typo

>kanye stans
Kek

>all these people saying that MBDTF is one of the best albums of all time

It's a 7/10 at best. Stop.

>all these people saying that MBDTF isn't one of the best albums of all time

It's a 10/10. Stop.

It's not a fucking 10/10. Jesus fuck

>That bloated, mediocre album
Not Kanye's best...

ya it is, you may need to listen again, gain some context or something, but it's one of the most evident 10/10 albums of the last 20 years

>yeezus
>better than MBDTF
>better than anything
rofl

I'll listen to it again.

hope you enjoy

people who hate yeezus need to listen to it again.

True but bound 2 and black skinhead hold it back from being better than MBDTF

those tracks are fantastic though, especialyl black skinhead. that intro...
and that sample on bound 2. and that "Red cup on the lawn shit." "im tired. you tired. jesus wept I KNOW YOURE TIRED OF LOVVIN" sends chills down my spine