Vaporwave General

Telepath is overrated edition. Post albums and tracks you like, shitpost, post vaper autism photos, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcpu.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/2814/新しい日の誕生/
youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anybody know any albums that are similar to 骨架的 - Skeleton?

soundcpu.bandcamp.com/

Haircuts for men is overrated garbage.

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/2814/新しい日の誕生/

Not considered vaporwave on rym anymore, rekt.

2814 BTFO.

I know DMT tapes is kind of a joke but this album is way better than you'd expect

How will people look back on this shitty fad?

I feel like the "a e s t h e t i c" retards will look at old pictures of themselves with bucket hats and japanese characters like people look back on mullets.

It sounds extremely mediocre though. Unless you're implying that most dmt releases are garbage and that mediocre is an improvement...

They just have no quality control. Sometimes they'll release something good but it's rare. The guy will literally release anyone's music on his label if you ask him. Marcel is even on there for god sakes
Try Black Moods - Invitation To Love

>DMT tapes is kind of a joke
why?

cringe
same with the sadboys shit

vaporwave only really appeals to a certain demographic (people who were born in the late 80s-90s) because of its old consumerism/pop culture references so people in the future will have no idea what it's supposed to represent.

How is this so perfect?
I need more like Skyfall IV (Strike Suit)

>mfw vaping to vaporwave

h o l y s h i t b o y s
it's. fucking. LIT.

Not to mention the fact that a bunch of the releases are just albums the label owner made himself in about an hour.

See:

>Black Moods - Invitation To Love

Thanks for the rec. Not quite what I was looking for but not that far off, a bit too jazzy for my liking and not slowed down as much as skeleton but not bad. I guess I'll just have to make an album that apes the skeleton album myself. Though since I will know what it samples it will kind of ruin the mysteriousness of it...

vaperwave til i die

Trying to find the interview that this came from, assuming he actually said that.

We know user.

comes down to personal preference I guess, but I have probably 10+ GB of vwave music and none of it is from DMT. Every time I sample through it on bandcamp it just sounds like shit.

waterfront dining did something on DMT a few times and they were all boring and bland. I am convinced anything DMT touches is shit.

That's not an actual Lopatin quote, it's just a variant on the "anime was a mistake" meme.

how bout retrowave
youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI

Somehow a genre that is original compositions manages to be worse than vaporwave with even less substance.

I'd argue it's worse than vaporwave. almost every song in the genre sounds the same, with few exceptions.

I'm making an album that is similar to it, it's pretty fun to give synth heavy tracks the mega slow down treatment. And the stuff I'm sampling for it is pretty much never sampled in vaporwave.

here's a vapor autism picture i made

heyyy I actually like yung bae

vaperbump