Damn, Linux nerds are the cutest creatures around

Damn, Linux nerds are the cutest creatures around.
So awkward and sweet.
youtube.com/watch?v=cNzePucTOLY

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/distros/common-distros.en.html#ReactOS
github.com/reactos/reactos/tree/master/ntoskrnl
reactos.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ#Is_ReactOS_based_on_.2Anix_or_Linux.3F
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We cuties duh :^)

I just wanna hug them all and tell them that everything's gonna be okay ;3

Very nice work Hans. I look forward to your future improvements with the printer stack.

>Hi, I'm Colin

You are now to be referred as Hans.

nein

we cuties now

ZERE WEE GO

The world is moving to paperless and freetards just found out how to print. Desktop Linux is so far behind it's just sad at this point.

This is high quality bait.

I wish people would care more about them ;_;

These guys probably have reached the highest autism spectrum in the history of mankind.
I wish them all the best.
The whole ReactOS team is available on their IRC literally 24/7, so you can send them regards, too.

Jesus Christ

>Thinkpads and old Dell business laptops
Literally /ourguys/.

>Not a single Applel product in sight.
Yep, these are good guys

Chillaxin' with some brew.

Kek

Linux truly is for losers

Not even HQ b8. Printer drivers suck even on Windows and makers use proprietary soft to make things even more difficult.

Anyone who believes in "paperless" confirmed an idiot. The Georgia Pacific paper mill down the road from be is doing fantastic business.

Good for them. Their work is valuable.

yup

i care

Hopefully their grandchildren will carry the torch and release the beta around the 2060s.

Tux's cuties! :D

If ionescu isn't in the picture dont post it bitch

>cant share a beer with some foss bros

(T__T)

or better yet more skilled people will join in and help them, rather than belittle their efforts on an Elven beard shaving BBS

What does Stallman think of ReactOS?

>ReactOS hackfest
>Linux nerd
???

>retarded looking face
>hald bald/pre-balding tier hairline
>no BASIC sense of how to dress up
>prob smell
I guess the 3rd guy (left to right) still has some hope but still... ffs

gnu.org/distros/common-distros.en.html#ReactOS

It's still GNU/GPL lad.

mei...

Not all gpl are linux, you can't call them all "linux nerd".
Where is RMS copypasta when it's needed the most?

Me on the left

shut up wallace im right

I was cute before it was cool.

Bump

That hackfest was done on a Linux convention, moron.

Bump

>three (3) months of work to print two lines

Is it possible for them to bring ReactOS into the 64bit world?

they havnt even got it to connect to the internet dont get your hopes up

>tfw no foss bro to mount you doggystyle while you browse Sup Forums with a smug look on your face

why even live?

too much soy

Oh man, reinventing the wheel is so cool.

Not reinventing the whool, idiot

>Linux nerds
>ReactOS

reactos literally is linux

no, it literally has nothing to do with linux
the only relation is that it shares some code with wine, which is primarily a linux program
it's a clone of windows, right down to the kernel (it uses it's own windows-like kernel), it runs only windows software and drivers

Is this a Bait or current state of neo-Sup Forums?

ReactOS doesn't use linux as it's kernel. It has it's own nt-like kernel.

shut the fuck up, idiots

No

github.com/reactos/reactos/tree/master/ntoskrnl

and?

reactos.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ#Is_ReactOS_based_on_.2Anix_or_Linux.3F

and?

>The world is moving to paperless
L o v i n g
E v e r y
L a u g h

>Linux
>ReactOS
The fuck are you going on about, retard OP?

lurk moar faggot

and?

I hope your mom dies in her sleep

true :3
would bully them with my dick :3

bump

ReactOS is Linux in the same way that Android is Linux.

Android is literally using the Linux kernel.
reactos is not using the Linux kernel at all. ReactOS is in not like Android in any way.

bump

Why is this video so fucking funny?

no :(

>I am such a loser that i actually look up to these guys and envy them.I am much more pathetic, broke and low IQ.

They are doing meaningful stuff, they are idealists.

>ReactOS
>linux

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>Yes and i wasted 4 years of my life doing nothing but playing games and watching youtube videos.I am in my mid 20's and i have nothing to show for myself.I live with my parents and i cry myself to sleep every night

Meh. We are the same person.
I wish I still had parents, though.
When the things will get absolutely unbearable I will hang myself.

Don't do it. My life is worse than i jokingly tell it on here in greentexts. But you know i found a way to deal with bad situations.

Every day that you are alive you can do something new and there are plenty of things to do.

You can always improve yourself and do interesting things. Life still sucks but sometimes i get to enjoy it and maybe one day i will crawl out of the hole that i am stuck in.

I may have interesting things to do everyday, but in the end everything is meaningless, because nobody gives a fuck about my existence.

Why is the white shirt guy wearing a white supremacist necklace?

wut

love those guys

>latest video
>enabling experimental ntfs write support
Noice