Europeans say that when they visit America, they always come back weighing more no matter how cautiously they eat...

Europeans say that when they visit America, they always come back weighing more no matter how cautiously they eat. Is that true?

We eat a lot of fatty food and have ridiculous portion sizes.

Post Euro bellies.

you have big portions and cheap food
also when you're abroad you like to enjoy yourself

my brother went there for a month, came back weighing 6.5 more kilos

yes
my brother visited USA for a semester and gained several kg
American shitty food industry is one of the reasons why I am against TTIP

It's because most yuros are fucking retarded and engorge themselves like pigs.
The ones who THINK they're eating cautiously are fucking idiots.
Dumb yuros.
Seriously.

>inb4 le WAAAAH from the retards that think getting McDonalds is "eating cautiously"

yup, I found very annoying the tipping shit in the restaurants (shots fired. derailed thread), last time in NY I ended eating in Sbarro and in a jewish joint where you weight your plate and pay for it. In the morning we went near central park and get coffee + donut for a dollar, I remember passing through a shop and they had individual oranges in paper boxes, weirdest shit ever, a small bottle of water costed about 3 dollars but a huge cup of coke costed 70 cents or something like it.

this
also unlimited cola in all restaurants especially, they bring you new free full glasses before you're even finished. Makes me hate the faggy little bottles they sell overpriced here but glad I am not tempted to drink four glasses of cola every time I go out to eat.

>Spaniard travels all the way to America to eat at a fucking Sbarro

>It's because most yuros are fucking retarded and engorge themselves like pigs.
You made this post just so Euros could make fun of the US, didn't you user?

calm down, idiot

The thing most Europeans don't realize is that restaurant meal sizes are often double servings

I personally usually skip lunch or have a light meal instead if I know I'm going out to eat for dinner

I was in manhattan assembling a acrilic wall part of a new technology being used right now.

I'm going to the US in January for 5 days and I'm hoping to put on at least a few pounds

I always gain weight when I go to Europe, kek. But basically that's because I eat(and drink) what I want and how many I want on a vacation, at home I'm always on a bland diet.

Angry Pole who wasn't even mentioned posting.
Go yell about Russians or something in another thread.

Did you meet any mexicans? Did you call them chicanos?

Not that different from all those Murrikans who cross a fucking ocean and go to Eurodisney right out of the plane.

I came back fatter after two weeks in Texas.

All your food is full of weird hormones and shit, like not stuff humans should be consuming in large quantities.

*sharts*

how much does a guinnes cost in russia?
I fucking love it, but it costs 1.5 times more than the normal beer price and im a filthy student :/

About 5.5 euro/0.5l. Almost the same as in Europe bars. Also you can buy a can for about 3.4 euro, but draft is better of course.

Oh, so its more or less the same everywhere.
Welp thats a shame.I didnt even know they served it in cans as well though.Its usually very hard to find guinnes here, unless in some good bars and big grocery stores

And yes, guinness is more expensive than almost any other beer. Significantly more expensive than russian "beer". When I was a student I used to drink cheap whiskey and shitty beers.

I came back weighting the same after a year, but that's because I ate a lot of salad and tried to be moderately healthy. Most of my brazilian friends got fatter, but they were always eating hamburgers, fried chicken and other unhealthy food.

>Its usually very hard to find guinnes here, unless in some good bars and big grocery stores
Same here, I just live in Moscow and it's not hard to find a good store or bar. I heard from my friends from other regions that there may be only one good bar for several cities.

yeah everytime i go out for traveling at another city i have to visit 3-5 bars just to find one serving guinness.
Even then sometimes they serve it in those tiny dutch glasses and i just feel like a wuss drinking it.

That's why you should only eat it sparingly and in moderate amounts

I was there for 1 year and put on 6kg and that's doing cardio 3 times a week.

That's probably because most of them eat crap you'd usually find on vacation as well as drink a lot of beer.

My uncle gained ten pounds after a month in Germany drinking beer nearly everyday.

I gained about 8 lbs in one week visiting America. It was absolutely glorious. Though I'll probably die a few months earlier now because most of the food was terribly unhealthy.

So it isn't just a meme?

It is and it isn't. Like all memes

I went to America and drove across by myself for 1 month after saving my wageslave money for years and gained, in American measurements, 15lbs. (from 285 to 300).

That was mostly due to social anxiety though. I was too scared to talk to people in restaurants so spent the entire time in grocery shops and fast food chains.

The closest I came to 'gourmet' american cuisine was nervously walking into a steakhouse in Dallas. The front of house guy was a big Texan guy and said 'Woah hey big guy. I bet you like your steak so rare it pumps blood, cos it reminds you of what your heart struggles to do!'. He laughed and showed me to my table. I got so nervous thinking about it that I got up and walked out the back door and drove to KFC.

>I got so nervous thinking about it that I got up and walked out the back door and drove to KFC.
Sorry, but this is kek/10

>from 285 to 300
You were already fat to start with m8

>A Texan calling you a big guy
That's how you know you're morbidly obese user.

As I know, brits are one of the fattiest people in europe, so it's not a surprise.

>Moscow
>not Europe

>Woah hey big guy. I bet you like your steak so rare it pumps blood, cos it reminds you of what your heart struggles to do!
Typical American banter.

>American shitty food industry is one of the reasons why I am against TTIP
>muh cultural imperialism
I've never understood this. What's so difficult about simply not consuming American products if they're so awful?

The guy gets it. Especially when you have such a consistent breakfast.

>going to any Disney theme park, anywhere
Anyone who does that should be executed.

wannabe europe, but russkies can't do anything right.

Good post, got a laugh, here's a (you) for your made up story

Sounds like another unfunny made up story.

i second this post, that idiot should calm down

>KFC
Rosbif pédé

Yes

Having choices means freedom. That's a big no no in Europe.

I'm 1.80m, 77kg or 170lbs and I lift/workout consistently.

I shit you not the average American woman is 75kg or 166 lbs. merely 4 pounds less than me. This country is a nation of fucking fat asses.

>taller than the average man (6ft2in/1.90cm)
>lighter than the average woman (162lb/73.5kg)
hmm

Working out burns an insignificant number of calories compared to your daily intake, you'll never lose weight if you don't change your diet

wut

i also agree, that idiot should definitely calm down

>6.5 kilos in a month
Ok that's not normal.

Ofcourse he did...or he's addicted to (you)s

>Murrikans who cross a fucking ocean and go to Eurodisney
Who wouldn't they just go to Disneyland or Disneyworld and save the airfare?

>Also you can buy a can for about 3.4 euro, but draft is better of course.
Do you have the nitro draft cans? They are pretty good.

Took 3kgs in a 5 days trip, no lie I couldn't do that here even if I tried.
But it was a great trip.

It is true

I like America, do you like America?

Part of it is what
Said, you don't eat like you normally would when you're traveling. The other issue is our portion sizes.

Y'all fellow Americans gettin' pissy that we have cheap food and large portions. How is that bad?

>lol sorry we have alot of money and a good economy

whoops!

Let the fuckkin' euros enjoy themselves on their vacations sourpussy

>Tfw I like America but the Americans always bully us for no reason

We just aren't user to it

just think how well we'll survive under siege unlike some leningraders

Americans get bullied more than anyone else

I'm pretty sure everyone on this board have enough money to eat themselves to death

Food standards would drop to the level of America, but not just for American companies.

I only eat a light snack on some days, and then I splurge a bit on others. Always kept me leveled out under 160 lb.

Actually, fat people starve to death faster than thin ones, as they are not used to very low food intake, plus it would be a lot more painful for someone who eats a large pizza for breakfast, lunk and dinner than for a Leningrad worker who ate black bread and cabbage in peace time.

too much sugar in your food

how can you eat that?

cause dey yuros always bullyin us

That picture is a perfect representation of Sup Forums American and British relations.
It's both ways, actually.

>that shart trail
subtle

I buy better food?

>putting hair on wojak
Too far.

i'm with you, if there's one thing that idiot should do is calm down

Yes, i heard that more than once.

I've heard Americans say that about visiting Mexico and Italy. If the cunt has good food tourists will usually overindulge because the food is both good and novel.

should I mention that he should really calm down?

People talk about losing weight in Italy, not gaining it

Google 'visit italy weight' and the second result is "Losing weight in the land of pasta: an American in Italy"

To make things worse it's all corn syrup too.

>be a bodybuilder
>travel to america for super bulk
>go back to europe for a cut

rate my plan

>fatty food

IT'S NOT THE FAT CONTENT OF THE FUCKING FOOD IT'S THE FUCKING SUGAR FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>>go back to europe

failed there, sudaca

this