I used to ruuuuuuuuuule the world

i used to ruuuuuuuuuule the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DiegKVXpCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i fucking hate radiohead fans you're all 18 year olds and will never progress further than the most basic tier 1 Sup Forumsshit taste, kill you're self stupid kid

SEAS WOULD RISE WHEN I GATE THE WORD

Don't ever compare fucking Thom Yorke to Chris Martin.

whats the most experimental avant garde thing you listen to user :^)

im not going to spoonfeed you faggot so stick to your "experimental" babby's first alt rock with bleep bloops

it's an insult to Chris 2bh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you made me laugh out loud in real-life

thom yorke is worth more than a thousand chris martin's

>spoonfeed

epic meme my fellow Sup Forumsutist

what a fag

Chris Martin is the voice of a generation.

don't ever say that again.

EVER

Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends is literally the most complex work of art of its decade.

Chris Martin is the voice of a generation.

Sup Forumssic is about as experimental/abstract as it gets

holy shit. he has a family xD

(not true by the way)

>taking the bait

>and it was aaalll yellooww

Looks like Thom isn't the only one ripping off Coldplay
youtube.com/watch?v=0DiegKVXpCs

>paraaa paraaaaa paraaa-dise

Another Radiohead cringe thread where some awkward penguins try to fit in and be funny

Ri Heddit

CUZ YOU ARE SKYYYYY A SKYYYYYYYYY FULL OF STAAAAAAAAARSSSS

lol someone's butthurt

How does Radiohead get away with it? I've loved Coldplay since i was a teenager and hipsters think just because Radiohead song go mainstream that they can copy Coldplay's style and come out looking good

>thom yorke is worth more than a thousand chris martin's
this is undeniably false.

BTFO
T
F
O

By contrast Bono is worth more then 20 Thom Yorks

haha
what a silly cat

yeah but bono is actually retarded so thom has that on him

yeah but as much as coldplay pales in comparison to radiohead, u2 are way fucking worse than coldplay

westcoastmaximalist

you're sad and lonely

LoL...I a, going to love your reaction when the the next generation starts treating Radiohead the way you guys treat U2. Only looking at the current albums with complete disregard for their critically acclaimed and commercially successful albums and they huge influence they had on future musicians.

pretty sure only edgy contrarians dismiss U2
Bono was in the studio when Joy Division was recording Love Will Tear Us Apart. U2 has some cred, and put out some solid albums
they also invented stadium rock tho, and are pretty legendary pricks to boot, so they get a fair bit of flack

>Only looking at the current albums with complete disregard for their critically acclaimed and commercially successful albums and they huge influence they had on future musicians.

Except none of that applies to u2, just radiohead

keep that thought. You'll need it to defend Radiohead from the next generation of Contrarians/Patricians.

pls make original joke.