What's it like working for evil Google

Would you work for Goolag, Sup Forums?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/19-insane-tidbits-james-damores-lawsuit-about-googles-office-environment

I don't like web development in general.
But being on a place that literally acts like an insane annoying cult don't help much.
It's like working for the Jehovah's witnesses or Scientologists.

what does moot do at jewgle?

Hides in a fursuit 24/7

Could you code in C there?

>Could you code in C there?
doubt it. thye allow SJW langs only.

Goes to fetch chai lattes

Coffee bitch

Shitpost without pass or captcha.

>Would you work for Goolag, Sup Forums?
No. I'd better work for myself, not on google

I wouldn't know, I'm a straight white male

No only sepples

He cleans balls.

>thinks "straight white male" means "Nazi"
You're just too stupid to work for Google. Which is why you're a Nazi.

he is a slave on the gay furry sex dungeon

As a contractor, it wasn't bad. I was working on a couple X projects, though, so it may not be representative of mainline jobs there.
>what does moot do
Not put his ideas and skills to use working for anyone else.

15. ‘I won’t say violence has no place’

In one thread, employees discussed at length whether Trump’s win meant it’s time for a violent revolution. “How do people cope with this?” one employee wrote. “I’ve never been part of a military or war effort before. … I don’t know how useful I’ll be.”

Another advised: “Get in touch with your friendly local antifa. … I won’t say violence has no place, but if you are going to be doing anything risky, I can’t overemphasize the important of networking with people who’ve been thinking about scenarios like the one we’re in for years, and building relationships with them. We are only powerful if we organize.”

“This list is not truly anonymous,” another cautioned.

> these people control your society

>thinks SJW definition of a "nazi" is anywhere close to the real definition

I'm sure if you suck google's dick enough, free milk will come out.

All straight white males are Nazis, haven't you heard?

>black noogler
that's hard to say quickly.

apparently it means "new googler". thought its what they called all black google employees

1. ‘Living as a Plural Being’

>In a section claiming Google tries to “stifle” conservative parenting styles, the suit reads: “Google furnishes a large number of internal mailing lists catering to employees with alternative lifestyles, including furries, polygamy, transgenderism, and plurality, for the purpose of discussing sexual topics. The only lifestyle that seems to not be openly discussed on Google’s internal forums is traditional heterosexual monogamy.”

>A footnote next to the word “plurality” adds: “For instance, an employee who sexually identifies as ‘a yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin’ and ‘an expansive ornate building’ presented a talk entitled ‘Living as a Plural Being’ at an internal company event.”

>The suit also includes a screenshot of the presentation on “living as a plural being” when the presenter is discussing how to address coworkers with multiple identities. Examples of “not okay” etiquette listed include “addressing any one headmate in particular; we’re all listening!”

honestly at least nazis had aesthetic uniforms. there's nothing wholesome about this creepy leftist fetish promotion

Sorry mate, but if only one of the identities knows how to do the job, it is the one i will be talking to.

They are so fucking rude and faggoty

Can someone explain to me what google does? I don't understand how computers work.

lmao if true

>2018
>not being a straight white male

what does this picture mean

idk, i think they are somethingawful goons circa turn of the century, it's a picture with white people

>too stupid to work at G***le
Let's see Mr Brin solve the P=NP. Then we will believe G***le is really the best.

They can't, they are too stupid. It's related to how they SAY that G***le is the best, but this is rather hard to verify, isn't it? It is quite the conundrum.

Absolutely and without hesitation. I am a conservative white male and I will do whatever it takes to blend in for that money.

This. if you're smart, you'd exploit them to your advantage.

looks like david bowie's long lost son