Does anyone know any good music to listen to while undergoing a spiritual journey

Does anyone know any good music to listen to while undergoing a spiritual journey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnbGirPTgF0
youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8HrG2h9pA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First time I took shrooms I watched parabol and parabola for the first time, that was quite an experience. So those.

Young Thug
Coil
Drake
Radiohead
Les Rallizes Denudes
Grimes

Wew

Silence, or this.

shit, i dunno.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY

youtube.com/watch?v=oO8HrG2h9pA

Koyaanisqatsi - Philip Glass

The KLF - Chill Out

Fuck off, that's not even a relevant meme any more, let alone the fact that you're not funny and people here are actually making good suggestions and trying to experience new things. Go back to 9gag faggot.

Baby need his binkie?

could you specify what type of spiritual journey mean

60's Japanese Psychedelic rock

A spiritual journey is something different for everyone and a personal experience, so really I can't. I just mean any kind of music that's good for any occurrence that you want to be enlightened, or learn about yourself, or learn to love yourself, or learn to realise what's truly important in life, or learn to stop being self conscious.

Any or every one of those things, or anything you would call a spiritual journey.

My uncle gave this album to me when I was younger and I remember thinking it was kinda cheesy but I'll have to revisit it

I had my first real mushroom trip listening to this and it was amazing

This. Lateralus would be the best album for you.