What are rural girls like in your cuntry?

what are rural girls like in your cuntry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpVSEVCWqkg
youtube.com/watch?v=fOX-pXTRsWA&sns=tw
knowable.com/a/31-things-americans-should-know-about-canada-seriously
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think you understand what rural means

Pure, submissive, affectionate. Much better than strong and independent southern women

what's the deal with slags and ridiculously big hair?

People in french rural are like that and make many children

Fucking trash. Wouldn't touch even with a long stick.

stupid , annoying , entitled , proud to be retarded and usually ugly

I'm sure they are

White

Fairly easy/slutty. They also live in boring areas, so it doesn't take much to get them interested or impress them. But that's offset by most of them being fat and ugly. The hot ones tend to move to a city as soon as they can.

>tfw I will never have a cute rural Australian gf who I move to a big city with

If you're going to find her, she's probably already living in a city. They go there because they know they've got a better chance of finding a man with money that can provide a better life for them.

This

The hot ones are gone at age of 16

Pretty stupid, and are incredibly slutty and will cheat on you first chance they get, despite being totes christiam

Top-tier desu.

This bitch is not rural, probably some cunt who luckly passed on PF exams.

>air-pressure rifle
>PF

sure m8

I've been told by Americans before that Rednecks in general have no loyalty between each other. Is there any truth to that?

Can I get a redneck gf from rural USA if I'm a foreigner? pls respond.

Completely true. Even among family.

You can get a gf from anywhere in the USA if you're a foreigner. Bitches love accents.

Wow that's pretty shit. Although bogans aren't much better from what I can tell.

even a goofy sounding phonetic accent like Greek or Spanish?

shiet niggers

rural girls are a meme

they be disgusting especially in personality

city girls that don't live in a particularly 'strong independent wimmin' city, region or country you name it, they're better.

city girls are better. especially if they can still cook and clean and do other womanly things.

If it was European Spanish I think they'd have more luck. Mexican Spanish doesn't come across as well.

Are city Turks really just Greeks in denial?

butterfaced

The Finnish accent is the most horrible one to ever exist, it's nothing like the sing-songy accents of Swedes and other europeans.

I hope me inheriting a farm soon will help, I bet the rural grills like that

>you will never inherit the family reindeer farm complete with qt wife babbling nonsensically in Finnish

not really

majority genes are anatolian not greek

also ethnic turks and people with large percentages of turkish blood in turkey are generally more upper-class than anatolians

that's changing under erdoğan though

Would liberate.

Only Scandinavians and possibly other Europeans will tell you guys apart. Most other people won't notice much of a difference in your accent, if any at all.

>up north Mexico
>down south Mexico

They will, man, I can tell you that. youtube.com/watch?v=hpVSEVCWqkg

No silent letters, very pokey accent and shieet

No reindeer, just government funded shitty grain

jesus christ how horrifying

I still say you only say that because you've been hearing the accent and language your entire life. He doesn't sound fucked at all. Just sounds like your bog-standard, vaguely Baltic sounding accent to English speaking ears. I watched a video recently where Jari Maenpaa was saying some shit and I don't ever remember thinking he sounded shitty.

>ywn fuck a british slag

... and this is overall the "non indigenous" version of mexican rural girl

Judging from everything I've seen, heard and read about them you could probably pick one up by just speaking in front of them. English women have a rep for being mega sluts.

I just can't help but to cringe when I hear the sound of that accent, I guess you're right that it's only because I'm used to it and Finns are always like "omg our accent is so shit lol"

I will go on a hunt for a rural american qt then

Wow her with your rally driving skills mate. Bitches love cars.

who doesn't have a rep for being mega sluts?

turks say turkish women are sluts, brits say british women are sluts, americans say they are, brazilians say they are

which nationality of women isn't slut majority?

shut up with your ""sluts"", you don't know wha its like here, especially when you're not part of the 20% who gets 80-90% of girls

shit

>le 20 percent meme

Finn grills give it to everyone, it has to be at least 80%. You're just a bitter loser lol :-D

dude, I don't socialize, don't expect me to know or care.

also sorry for those stats. damn.

>10 - Argentina

toppest of keks

50% of the rural girl in France look something like that

It's actually on my bucket list to shag a slag.

like a jew? very funny user.

some are hard workers

Fat.

t. South Carolina

She's not a Jew and i lived in a french rural area and I can easily affirmed they all looks like her

American girls drop their panties for any accent not native to the US.
Finnish sounds monotone, but it still attractive on the girls there. Finnish men have a clean sounding accent, so yes the girls will find it sexy.

>Country girl
>Doesn't know one word of English
So sexy

2 types

the village whore who is just a straight up whore, ends up in a town or city either as a prostitute or a trophy wife

majority is timid, shy and you dont know if shes a prude or a freak till you sleep with her
usually cooks decently too

post more, p-please

Fug, I will go there and get all them white wimmenz like a real nigga should :D

Kek, It was the same for me when I went to Helsinki and Tampere.
People there liked that I was from Texas

we call them pigdogs

A cowboy hat, denim shorts, a flannel shirt and/or tanktop, and nothing else.

Tampere is where I'm from man, I've even met a Texan in a club there. I wonder if it was you, has to be :D

>Thinking there is literally anyone in any non-tribal community in the entire world who doesn't know any english
Top lel

Ahahaha probably was :D :D

M8 try Eastern Europe.

There were places in the English midlands where I didn't understand word.

Did they forget that the 80s ended some time ago?

That's because the midlands are a god forsaken place that no one goes to. Also not understanding any brit accent other than RP and Cockney is kind of a big thing for foreigners (especially americans)

Dude, I know enough Beatles to know what a Liverpool accent sounds like.

They're usually fat/ugly and are very basic bitches
Actual the ones in the cities are like that too except they want more money

I understand people from all over England, but that Yorkshire, black country and potteries accent....lol wut!?

Knowing what they sound like and understanding them are 2 different things. I work in Skelmersdale (Liverpool Jr) and am from like 15 miles away and still dont understand them half the time.

How are you supposed to understand scottish accent? I studied english for 10 years until I actually went to Edinburgh and for fucks sakes, I couldn't understand a word those fuckers said.

Met some Australians and Americans, I got everything they said and they got me, unlike those Edinburghian fucks

Is it true we have an accent separate from America? Here in Toronto I find we sound the same as Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOX-pXTRsWA&sns=tw

:^)

Some tv show once claimed that British police were able to narrow down which street a criminal lived on by his accent on a recording. Can it seriously get THAT specific?

It's the same thing as American but you insert a random "Eh" into sentences.

me on the left

... How do I turn on subtitles?

>How are you supposed to understand scottish accent?
Unless they're specifially trying to communicate with you and trying to sound as posh english as possible you can't communicate with them. Going to T in the Park is fucking awful, can't understand a thing any cunt says because their accents are so strong and it's only like 100 miles.

>able to narrow down which street a criminal lived on by his accent on a recording. Can it seriously get THAT specific?
Not that specific. You can get within like a 3 or 4 mile radius by accent though.

Holy shit, I got filming and aggressively from that

Have I wasted my time studying since I can't understand the most native speakers, the people who's ancestors have spoken the language for a millenia?

Whores, but not whores enough to have sex with me.
t. Elliot.

It really depends. Toronto is close to the border and I have been there. No distinguishable accent at all. The prairie lands have that "aboot" sound that mirrors the Minnesoooota twang. Even then it is so light, it is hard to tell a difference. Now the maritimes....those are very different. ie. Newfie.

When I was a kid they used to tell me I sounded like I was from Boston, but that was just because like most children, I couldn't pronounce the R sound well.

Isn't the "Eh?" thing some outdated stereotype from the 1950s?

I am from Texas and the common Canadian accent sound like a Midwest person speaking with a puckered mouth. Then again we speak with a slow drawl "lazy mouthed"

knowable.com/a/31-things-americans-should-know-about-canada-seriously

This butthurt.

Supposedly only some 70 year old farmers in Ontario actually do that.

the look like they smell like cheap cigarettes, dirty underwear, and industrial glue cut with solvents in a bathroom cleaner spray bottle hairspray.

his seed is STRONG

it depends where in the country you are asking about. appalchia can range from sell thier mother to the cops, to making revenooers disappear forever for looking sideways at someone.

drugs and being lazy fuckoffs make it more towards the sell everyone out for a Roxicet 5mg end of the spectrum.

>tfw sudacas have ruined spanish language in USA and girls don't like it

I concur, unless they are 2spooky extra hangry skeletal drug skellingtons with the faces of basset hounds and asses made of wet cement and infections.

t. North Carolina

i got cousins in bayamon, if you fuck them you can get laid and STD's at the same time!!!