He doesn't like women with tattoos

>He doesn't like women with tattoos

Why?

The mark of the whore

Trashy

Mexico is right.

tattoos are shit and the people who have it is trash, no matter the gender.

cant bring her home to mother, fine to fuck and date but ya cant marry a girl who's severely tatted up

Only nutjobs would even have the idea to get pictures permanently printed on their bodies. You're not carving your bumper stickers into your car's paint or your family photos into your living room wall, so why do it to your body?

I prefer them with tats but not like the pic

ABSOLUTELY
GRIMY
R
I
M
Y

>1993

I don't see a problem as long as she's no covered or has any shitty tatoo(and a ace of spades)

There is nothing more scummy than a person, man or woman, who puts ink in their body.

so imagine you somehow pull this tryhard, failed suicide girl, get married and have kids. after that then your kids have kids. she's now in her 60's, body has gone to total shit, and you're all at a beach house for a week. you look over and see her in her one-piece swimsuit bouncing your cute grandson on her knee and you find yourself staring at her grotesque, warped, faded and mushed tattoos you used to think were hot. you find yourself trying to remember exactly when it was you discovered you lost your libido for her, and started going to Asian massage parlors because of her tattoos. you wonder how much you let her tattoos speak for her 'personality' when you were dating, and how over the years youve found yourself attracted to your friends wives bc they all have discernible interesting and independent personalities. well it's too late now, your old and fat and your dick hardly works anymore, no one will want you. youre stuck with her, and all bc as a teenager and lonely autist in your early 20's you fapped to all kinds of shit on the internet and became attracted to tattoos.

Looks trashy in young fit women, and plain sad on the fat or/and old ones. Natural is always better.

Shit lad, she looks like a salvadorian gang member

Well at least the tats are absolutely beautiful. It could be MUCH worse.

It's basically shiny trash but whatever floats your boat I really don't give a fuck as long as you don't kill people or something

>have grandchildren
>my marriage has lasted until we're in our 60's
>have enough disposable income to own/rent a beach house

This is supposed to be a bad situation? Everyone gets ugly when they get old. If you love someone enough to raise a family and retire with them, then you're not in it for the looks.

This scenario you described (besides the weird hating your wife of several decades for the ink she had when you met her) is a straight up dream life, and I don't even like tattoos.

It's ugly

I don't like assymetry

I love women with tattoos tho

tattoo is symbol of Yakuza

i don't like meaningless permanent stuff onto the body.

Is it true that Japanese women with tattoos are usually from yakuza family? Or has this Western trend also reached Japan?

If she has cliche tattoos like a sparrow on her ankle or a quote or stars or some shit like that, its a pretty big turn off.
If she has a lot of tattoos its pretty hot but also pretty crazy, so...

it can't be helped that people guess so.

>western trend
it works here but I consider such a person is STUPID.

there is nothing that shows lacking in personality more than having a tattoo

First post best post

>tattoos

uh,did someone say

PERSONALITY ISSUES?

It looks trashy and tacky.

It's ugly as fuck and says a lot about her shitty personality

I like tattoos but i don't like that fucking jaw

Never put your dick in crazy.