I can't comprehend what it's like to not live in minnesota...

I can't comprehend what it's like to not live in minnesota. We are more ethnically nordic than modern "nordic" countries. We have a higher living standard than norway. We are white. We are healthy, and we have guns. Damn it must suck to not live in minnesota.

Other urls found in this thread:

twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_nice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We have a higher living standard than norway

doubt it

Minnesota? More like Somalia 2 lol

maryland is better

fuck off yankee. Also i own more land than the whole state of maryland. Baltimore nigger

i will admit that baltimore is an anuswrinkle, but the rest of maryland, especially near the bay, is a million times better than your piece of shit irrelevant state.

most people can't even find maryland on the map LMAO! stupid dumb manlet yankee

who the fuck can find minnesota on a map? Maryland, while small, is very distinctly shaped and can easily be spotted even on a map without borders.

minnesota is the 5th most recognizable state while maryland is 29th. also
>59% white
JUST

twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/

You have a nigger problem and everyone in your state is in total denial about it.

>st paul
>minnesota
nope.

>minnesota is the 5th most recognizable state while maryland is 29th.
did you pull that out of your ass?
we need a third party, someone from another country reply to this and settle the argument:

Which is more recognizable/easy to find, Minnesota or Maryland?

make a thread on it m8. i just got banned from making threads again.

no one knows shit aboui the US but Texas,California and florida, and new york is too tiny to be located in a map, stfu

yea? well the only reason people can locate your country is because it looks horrible on the map. AJHAHAHAHAJAHA

>A FUCKING SPOON

>Minnesota nice is the stereotypical behavior of people born and raised in Minnesota to be courteous, reserved, and mild-mannered. The cultural characteristics of Minnesota nice include a polite friendliness, an aversion to confrontation, a tendency toward understatement, a disinclination to make a fuss or stand out, emotional restraint, and self-deprecation.[1] Critics have pointed out negative qualities, such as passive aggressiveness and resistance to personal change. That resistance at an individual level can be ironic as the state is a leader in social progressiveness.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_nice

Are Minnesotans really just Canadians in denial?

we are basically canada except skinnier and whiter and with tons of guns.

Then why have you won no Super Bowls ever?

at least my country is skinny

We are more nordic than you, have more guns than you and have a bigger purchasing power than you.

I get it, you're second, but don't try to fuck with the master.

Feels good being on top.
>mfw "Nordics" think they are Nordic

There is literally nothing wrong with Minnesota.

Jack O'Neill is from there (two Ls)
Fishing is great.

>skinnier
you should take a look into a mirror user

Do you speak a Scandi language

They probably don't but Massachusetts and Connecticut do