Welcome to the salty spittoon. How contrarian are ya?

Welcome to the salty spittoon. How contrarian are ya?

Ringo is the best Beatle you pig slop eating cunts

I enjoy music

This, but unironically

This, but actually unironically

I fucking love the prog but I hate Tool, in fact they should not be labeled as prog

>contrarian

St. Anger is better than The Black Album.

Guitar, piano, trumpet, ect. literally takes no effort. EDM softwares are the only legit instruments.

don't check my satan trips

In my point of view, Pink Floyd isn't the best progressive rock band by far

OAI > ITAOTS

Evol is best sonic youth

I try to prove myself to a music forum by favoring the most inaccessible music and arguing over it

That's just common sense

>kanye west is an average producer and an awful lyricist
>the blues are garbage. when you've heard one Ragin Willy song you've heard them all
>early bob dylan was better, the abstract lyrics are overrated big-time because they lead to such awkward couplets
>patti smith is a bitch
>the violent femmes suck
>queen are so terrible ("the most english band ever" is actually the fall)
>early heavy metal and its revivals are the only listenable type of metal
>we are in need of right wing punks
>lo-fi can be achieved by flipping a loudness switch on any good amp and is therefore a useless style of production

>>we are in need of right wing punks
>being punk
>right wing

>what is cyclical theory

>implying that's a real thing

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>posting overrated copypasta

Justin Bieber makes good music you plebs

fuck you because he really does now

CHVRCHES is excellent modern synthpop

No he doesn't you fucking poptimist. GTFO

Sup Forums has terrible taste

>Contrarian

radiohead and the beatles are bad

there we go

guys...

it's the simple things that does it

The Sex Pistols are better than The Clash.

>Ringo
>Not Pete Best

Black-gaze is the greatest thing to happen the two most incestuous, uninnovative music scenes that it married