Rap Music

Rap music:
-degrades the english language
-Promotes tagging and vandalism
-degrades women
-Implies postivity to primitive force (look at any metal cd, and youll see an imaginative cover with interesting artwork, look at a hip hop Cd, and youll see a pissed off nigra wanting to fight)
-Shifts values to "bling" and expensive shoes which leads to theft
-Promotes Rastafrian culture, which tries to legalize weed
Rap can be made by ANYBODY, a preset drum machine is all you need to make primitve music and get signed to a record label. If youve been shot, thats credible and prefered to hype your image, just like growing up on the "street"
The lyrics are simple, the sentences dont need to be related, just whatever can ryhme is fine. They dont even have to make sense, just as long as it sticks to an even flow. And sometimes, rappers will get lazy and mispronounce words to rhyme.
Now some of you guys are gonna say "omg racist", but more thn half of all nigra music is sold to whites. No other genre of music promotes more negative values than hip hop, and as it spreads toward different regions, it infects the native population like a fungus.
There is NO talent in rap, so next time, whe your downloading music, get yourself a king crimson, dark tranquility, symphony x or non-hip hop album. Your brain will thank you for not degenerating it into a pile of primtive processing jello

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1oWuxte0dM6
youtube.com/watch?v=ECg6h2ggAdY
youtube.com/watch?v=KOjKVhPNCMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if you can't beat them; join them.
Hey senpai what do you think of my hook? I made it today fresh for your ears:vocaroo.com/i/s1oWuxte0dM6

>he likes metal

reminder you must be 18 plus to pst

I'm 20.

okay settle down plato

1. Serious bait here
2. Look up things like Constructus Corporation or MaxNormal.tv and tell me that it's degrading and not positive
3. you're literally only talking about the shit that the majority of people buy
4. It's more of a social issue than it is a musical, I'd love for you to be able to just make good hiphop music
5. Other categories of music have done extremely similar things and almost exactly this but not ALL the popular ones were doing so, so what's your point?

I know you're trolling, but honestly I don't respect the opinion of anybody who regularly listens to hip hop

>nigra

Say nigger, pussy. You won't

No bait. An honest opinion.

Isn't Constructus Corporation and MaxNormal.tv just Ninja from Die Antwoord?

>just Ninja from Die Antwoord?
I mean sure, if you wanna look at it that way. He's a very interesting person and one of my top 5, if not top, favorite artists in hip hop ever. His older works are astounding and amazing. You can say Die Antwoord is just a sell out but then I'd know you really don't know much about the man. Same person you replied to :P

Oh, no. I like his stuff. I was sincerely asking if it was him. I couldn't remember and forgot how to gooooogle

You're fine. Max Normal (not MaxNormal.tv) and The Constructus Corporation were my favorites of his. He may not have the technical skill of many rappers but he's really good anyway and something about him strikes me in a very good way. That's all that matters to me. Sibot was a prodigy and I'm glad to see he's gonna have a song on the new album for DA :D

for reference my favorite hip hop groups/people are Wu Tang Clan, Watkin Tudor Jones, Marshall Mathers, and Death Grips.

True bro this metal cover totally gave me an appreciation for the arts.

>not putting the vocaroo link on it's own line so I can just click it twice
it's like you don't even want me to listen to it

If that was a rap album, Euronymous would be stealing shoes

metal is just as degenerate as rap. prove me wrong.

Please forgive my laziness.

At least you need to learn how to move your fingers on a lump of plastic with strings.

With rap you just talk and thats moosik

jesus fuckin christ, get this bait outta here mate

>At least you need to learn how to move your fingers on a lump of plastic with strings.
over a high level of distortion it would sound just like every other metal bullshit.

I'm here to prove you wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECg6h2ggAdY

if you want to complain about him being white, here's a black guy

youtube.com/watch?v=KOjKVhPNCMo

WOWWWWWWWW

Spot the newfags holy f**K MAN

if you dont recognize this pasta just kys my man

you probably have a girlfriend too s.m.h.

Both of you don't listen to the genres you criticise...

yeah, it's painfully obvious