The fuck is wrong with Amerishits?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/mexican-heroin-the-destruction-starts-in-the-poppy-fields
youtu.be/Orlbo9WkZ2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awful neighbours

mexican drug cartels bringing their shit across the border I guess

and boringness

it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes

GUILLOTINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What even is this picture

What happened?

White americans are literally cancer. I hope we can wipe them out soon

news.vice.com/article/mexican-heroin-the-destruction-starts-in-the-poppy-fields

Soon.

soon

move north faster Ramon.

>be American
>get bullied even after having died

Some white trash OD'd with their 4 year old son in the back seat.

Heroin addicted parents had an overdose while driving with their baby in the backseat

the kid looks fine
the dad could pass for someone sleeping
but the mom is fucking ODing hard

what the fuck is this

>that mom

night mother?

It's weird, because the car looks clean and the kid looks clean, also they are using seat belts.

The mom looks so fucking creepy

this orphan will grow up to be the American Victor Orban

never do drugs

>United States legalizing weed

>Weed price falls quickly

>Mexican Cartels need an alternative

>Find that poppy can be grown in Mexico

>Switches production

>Heroin prices fall substantially

>Americans who can't afford pain relievers begin purchasing heroin

>New drug epidemic

>mexico making any kind of comment about drug use

We don't use drugs. Coke leaf cunt.

Oh my God, it looks like they hadn't eaten a burger in several months, they're extremely underweight and probably anemic due to low burger intake

This is what happens when you eat like a yuropoor

It's all the formaldehyde in the water.

Opiate addicts have reduced gut motility and generally can't handle burgers, this is why Vincent in Pulp Fiction doesn't want a bite of the Hula Burger Jules takes from Brett even though according to Jules it is tasty.

Man I like the pulp fiction reference

Yeah the gut motility thing is true, medical studies etc. just figured there would be a blended down burger smoothie available for such conditions

>tfw no listener

white americans are statistically more likely to use drugs than any other group in the country

fucking këk I missed this earlier but I saw it now

YUH

... Are the parents dead :(

dad's nodding out, mom's gonna blue out if she don't get medical attention soon

Lol

First thing I thought of when I saw this

YET ANOTHER CHILD HAS PRAYED TO THEIR MOTHER. KILL THE BEAUTIFUL BARBARIAN IN RORIKSTEAD.

what the heck

I don't buy it, practically every nigger smokes weed

weed is alot different then shooting heroin or smoking meth

our country in general has a huge addiction to prescription opiates

and? its still a drug

heroin is plaguing parts of the east coast right now.. AC is filled with junkies

Back in central ca people used to smoke it off of tinfoil

Down here though everyone's got a prescription for oxy, ritalin and/or weed

All research and successful drug policies show that treatment should be increased, and law enforcement decreased, while abolishing
Mandatory minimum sentences.

lmfao

In Baltimore we call it the Heroin lean, bra

that would actually require action on some part of the community and govt

it's just 'been easier' to regan-era fearmonger and cover up a major problem nobody wants to deal with

i'd do heroin if i was married w/ kids too.

This is a very interesting phenomenon. I think it's mostly attributable to a huge drop in economic status and opportunity, combined with a cultural expectation set up by their forefathers that they were supposed to be successful. Plus the increased breakdown of the family unit. There were always unsuccessful, shit-tier white drunks and addicts, but the exportation of low-skill jobs really did a number on them. Plus the social ramifications of the sexual revolution on low-impulse control people, and the breakdown of families in favor of divorce and WIC/child support.
Global capitalism and social liberalism are to blame imo.

The woman looks like a turbo junkie

I feel bad for the kid

Most drug policy is aimed at punishing problem populations (like inner city blacks and rural whites) rather than addressing any real drug problems. It's more a war on shitty people than a war on drugs, the drugs are just a good common denominator. Unfortunately, lots of otherwise productive or at least harmless people who happen to use drugs get caught in the dragnet.

It needs to be said they're not actually dead.

>better buckle in honey, this ain't no cheap mexican smack

now please speculate why minorities have problems with drugs

kek

>lots of otherwise productive or at least harmless people who happen to use drugs

>Reading vice

>vice

Jesus, they look like they're fucking dead. I just read about it, they survived the ODs and are getting tried for child endangerment.

Good one

Fucking beaners smuggling their worthless shit here. Trump can't get here fast enough t b h.

People breaking the windows of cars to "save the dog" were retarded as hell.

it also must have been a filthy beaner who injected these innocent white americans

10/10
Kek

I don't get it

everything is a drug

your food has drugs

drinks have drugs

it has no sense to say that

the real classifications need to be real hard drugs not """""drugs"""""

Why would anyone smuggle pot across borders anyway. Seems like less hassle and risk just to grow it locally.

>He isn't a longtime fan of Sup Forums's favorite music group memegrips.
youtu.be/Orlbo9WkZ2E here you go Jorge I'll spoonfeed you what he's referencing

Legalize heroin, then. It used to be used for flu.

>Says the island cunt with no borders

A lot of places in northern mexico have Afghanistan tier geography where there is very little policing done so cartels practically run those rural states with small corrupt governments.
And they happen to be neighbors with the richest country in the world with a insatiable appetite for drugs.

I guy in my town broke a women's window when he saw two babies in the back during summer, turns out the women sells those realistic baby dolls and he smashed the window to save dolls.

Not everyone spends 16 hours a day on Sup Forums, kid. Some of us have jobs and shit.

American "culture"

Kek, theyre killing themselves slowly

This, only chairos and mirreyes use drugs and only in parties, theyre social americanized cancer tho

>Some of us have jobs and shit

Can you tell me how life is in South Africa? Do you notice the insane murder rate in your direct environment or are they just statistics that don't influence everyday life of most people?

How is the relationship between whites and blacks currently?

Americans just can't seem to see through their arrogant and obnoxious attitude

The anericans themselves will tear down that wall with their own filthy hands after a day without drugs

Americans are the cancer of the world

Shame

I wonder if not that its whites getting rekt by the war on drugs and not just niggers if that will finally end this fucking drug war.

>Implying I'm not employed full time.
Learn how to manage time "kid".
And its an actual talented group that happens to have a lot of fans on Sup Forums.
Only a newfag would get this triggered and use "kid" as an insult.

America may be 60% white, but it's 100% nigger

Worst fart ever

You sound like a fun guy

I think it was 2008 or something when American grown weed surpassed Mexican. Now it's something like >80% of cannabis here is home-grown. I know most of my stuff is grown in-state.

Rude desu

Watch your language young man

lol

We need Duterte.

from what I read, people in that area have been using opioids intended for elephants. FUCKING ELEPHANTS.

That would turn into an instant race war.

a client of me came back from south africa last year after having lived there for over 30 years.

he pretty much confirmed all the horror stories you hear from sa.

opioids are opioids, there are no special elephant opoids as far as i know.

and that the kid looks to be five years old and is not a baby

>what is concentration per mg