Which Latin American country has the most beautiful women?

Which Latin American country has the most beautiful women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards
youtube.com/watch?v=77UJRqVvvbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA
they all flee there to work as models or prostitutes anyways

USA

Venezuela

They didn't genetically select for intelligence, creativity, or strength. Only beauty.

Colombia and Venezuela hands down

why the hell you want a smart woman for? so you can never outsmart her and become cucked?

Colombia

God DAMN Colombianas

Brazil

Argentina, Brazil & Colombia

USA obviously

1. Colombia
2. Venezuela
3. Argentina/Uruguay
4. Puerto Rico
5. Cuba
6. Brazil
7. Mexico
8. Chile
9. Dominican Republic
10. Ecuador

Venezuela

pretty much

I disagree, we don't send our best

There's a girl in my class who is half Columbian and Cuban.

God damn she looks fine with a nice ass to go with her athletic body.

I bet you're scared to talk to her

A match between Colombia and Venezuela

Se la meto.

>Columbian
Every Goddamn time

>Mexico that high
nigger what are you doing

Brazil is better than everyone but Colombia and Venezuela

She talked to me as part of our class assignment.

I wish I could have done better.

this

France

Fuck off, I'll be the first to admit our girls don't quite have the South American bunda but I actually like them better because of that

ugly lol

I blame spell check.

Mexico has a lot of uglies, but the hot ones tend to be pretty hot.
It felt awkward, ranking Brazil that low, but the average Caribbean girl is at least a 6.

>6. Brazil

watching Narcos has given me such a Colombian fetish

The Ochoa brother's sister
hnnnnng

Venezuela, probably.

Added bonus: Venezuelan shemales tend to have the largest cocks.

Found her instagram but no booty pic.

>Indonesia

Cuba. No joke.

awh man even the cunts like Judy Moncado

I want her to make me her boytoy in constant fear of getting shot up by her cartel if I do anything out of line

dat tata ass

Post her Instagram

horse face

Florida

>Added bonus: Venezuelan shemales tend to have the largest cocks.
proofs?

The commie bitch was also hot

Meh I'll admit, to compare apples to apples, that Sofia Vergara is in objective conventional terms more attractive than Eva Longoria. However If I had my choice I'd go Mexican over Colombian 9 times out of 10, it may be familiarity but it's the small subjective details.

Then again, I tend to prefer Brit women to all non Mediterranean Europeans so I may be out of synch with the mainstream.

Both of them look like traps, there are better choices for both countries. Would still bang them.

Like I said it's apples to apples, both are around the same age and arguably about as plastic, still, I'd take Longoria over Vergara.

AH MAN

brits are fucking rotten, trust me. so are Irish. Best Western European women are French/Spanish... Eastern European are Polish, Czech, Lithuania!

None, all of the "hot" women picked here are cherrypicked while the average woman in any of the places in parda as fuck

I like Italians the best and French and Spanish girls can achieve some otherworldly beauty. But still there's something about Brits I like over Scandinavians, Germaniics or Eastern Europeans, like I said it may very well be familiarity.

Irish women are GOAT

is that obama

you're overly generalizing

Brazil has the highest population in Latin America, so they have the most beautiful women.

are they yeah?

it's not about which one has more but which girls can get prettier

I could show you people like that from every country on earth, and way uglier.

That may explain the absolute number of outliers but isn't a skewed female to male ratio more relevant though?

We don't really have pardas man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans

And this is about better looking, ofc we are cherrypicking women, much the same as you are with what you think is average.

>mexican
>open eyes

You really don't wanna go into what's average for your country man.

this is the quintessential Mejicano.

So both have dark skin and strong Amerindian features the difference is I picked a girl whho leaving aside she's prettier is younger and skinny. In what human contemporary human culture are those two atributes not considered attractive?

Mexican and latina women are fucking gorgeous when they are in good health and not fucked over by a life of being overworked and poor.

>We don't really have pardas man
yeah yeah, mexico is so white
>And this is about better looking
It doesn't matter if the cherry picked women in a country are hotter than the other, we will never get them anyway and we won't see them in the streets

which isn't the same case for countries like Sweden and Ukraine where the average women are actually good looking
>you think is average
what I think is average? it's not my opinion, it's the fact and the type of women you see on the streets and public transports rofl, cherrypicking average women? do you even know what cherrypicking means retarded fucking indio?

The quintesential gringa

>fat landwhales
>overworked
>fat landwhales
>poor

kek fuck this delusional mutt

"mexican" women are fucking gorgeous rofl

This, so many indigenous wayuu girls from here would be so beautiful if they lived in the city and had access to things they don't in their tribes, that's why their kids always look better than the adults

Mexico is not white, m8, we just use the term mestizo instead. Pardo sounds to me like it also has black in them, and we had and have very few blacks (sadly).

i bet they all have horrible case of swamp ass from the constant heat and humidity
do they smell?

Don't reply to monkeys

No favelado, go to Condesa or Roma neighbourhoods in Mexico City and girls like I've posted here are a good 1 in 3, yes, fucking poverty has a lot to do with whether a girl has a chance to use skin products, go to the fucking gym and do her hair, buy clothes, etc.

And no, Mexico is not white even if we do have European descent, what we are not is black and I don't mean that because it's a bad thing but because it simply is the truth, there's very little Amerindian ancestry in Brasil and your Amerindians are as different from ours as Europeans are to people in central Asia, we don't look the same plain and simple unless you're a dumb fuck who can't tell brown peoples apart. A mulatta is not the same as a mestiza.

>tfw no mulatta gf

>swamp ass
>suo maa

but everyone knows the avg mexican woman looks like an orc while sofia vergara is average in cucalombia

in fact sofia vergara is ugly imo, eva is better, but shakira is better than both 10x times

answer the question you jungle dwellers

everyone smells m8, you just don't recognize it because you live among people that smell like you

Yes man, same as in YOUR country, not everyone fat is living off the state, if you're facing long commutes, a sedentary work and the fact eating healthy is more expensive and takes more effort you get fat people, the near one third of the population in both our countries who are obese are people with jobs and lives 20 pounds over being overweight.

i know but are you guys used to the smell of constant sweat?

No, Venezuelan women being hot are memes, don't talk to any. Also, they're also the biggest golddiggers on the planet.

See t. Venezuelan

we (Chile) don't have jungles or attractive women, and I haven't been in other latin american countries

whatever floats your boat
>fucking poverty has a lot to do with whether a girl has a chance to use skin products
of course it has, this doesn't make them less ugly lol fucking retarded mongrel
>And no, Mexico is not white even if we do have European descent, what we are not is black and I don't mean that because it's a bad thing but because it simply is the truth, there's very little Amerindian ancestry in Brasil and your Amerindians are as different from ours as Europeans are to people in central Asia, we don't look the same plain and simple unless you're a dumb fuck who can't tell brown peoples apart. A mulatta is not the same as a mestiza.
and you all look ugly the same way

No, because we actually shower daily, unlike you snowniggers :DDD

>shakira
talentless bitch, her butt isn't big enough even

not really, it's hot af here but you don't really see everyone sweating

Now you are just butthurt lad.

Educate yourself
mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards
"the Aztecs, being originally Asian, had many fewer merocrine glands than Westerners, and those are the glands that produce sweat. Asians will tell you that even a very clean Westerner smells strong to an Asian nose"

che """"cosmo""""" jkasjkaskjakjsakjsakjsa

wena ranster

the only people that stinks of sweat here is white people
apparently you people never heard of deodorants and think that perfume is an acceptable replacement to actual water and soap. it isn't

I can agree about the fact that's Shakira is not as hot a people seem to think, but that girl in your gif isn't her to start with

yes i'm butthurt people come to Sup Forums talking shit about latinas and cherrypicking models, I don't like lies it makes me feel sick

:D

yes she is, Hugh Mongus faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=77UJRqVvvbQ

a jugar con las neps bobo dale kjakjskjakjsa

how is that even possibru
i see you guys are originally asian, no wonder you had a magnificent empire, my mongol cousin.
you got some weird white people there

Cherry picking once again and even failing at that, yes that girl will never be a model but she's not unpleasnat to look at, yes use the full blooded Amerindian, and not a pretty one to represent Mexico, same as if I post a fat black woman and say that's Brasil.

>Video from 1994
She's a whole different person now. At first I thought it wasn't her