You wake as the unifier of South America

You wake as the unifier of South America.

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2015/11/1703796-manobra-da-gestao-alckmin-diminui-numero-de-homicidios-em-sp.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Benocide :DDD

It's too late, you destroyed Dilma

>burn Peru and Bolivia coca plantations
>kill the narcos
>make Buenos Aires the capital
the south is safe again

Buenos Aires? Fuck you. It would be Brasilia or São Paulo.

fuck no, definitively Buenos Aires

Brasilia could be a choice but Sao Paulo? Are you high?

>rich resources
>good temperatures
>literally fortress
>huge

must be strongest and greatest country already

Its in the coast. USA would take it with no effort. Give me 2 good why it would be better than Brasilia.

>São Paulo
Why are paulistas so fucking delusional and self-centered all the time?

Well, it's actually a real city not some dumb planned hellhole where you need a car even for the most silly stuff

I'm from Itajaí, Santa Catarina. ;)

dumb catarinense, you are supposed to hate non-white states

On paper it would be an automatic world power as it would be the 3rd most populated country with 400 mln people and the biggest country in extension.

Also the biggest agricultural producer, a ton of oil, all kinds of metals, etc.

It would be crippled by bad administration and internal struggles though, but yes, it has potential.

The Irony being I don't belong to that region.

Nice beaches you have there man. I loved the praia do morcego

Begin preparing

Lol, I thought tourists would go only to Balneário Camboriú.

Don't you got some better designs my jewish friend?

horrible flag

Great.

but u can be our embajador in the north mr.trips
>pic related

The guide knew the trail over the morro. SC is the most beautiful state. I'm looking forward to visit the serra do río do rastro

Its worth it. I've been to many cities there. You will see some beautiful sights. Its cold there by the way, even in january sometimes.

It's the official flag of the unified superpower of South America in CoD Ghost.

Why the fuck is it some creepy dark red? All flags in SA are bright and happy as fuck.
This is what happens when you let burgers in charge of things.

Because Americans always make their enemies as edgy as possible.

Here's a better version.

>A fucking Soccer ball.

Why does Sup Forums love roleplaying as flags and pretending they have a say in what happens to countries?

>a fucking cuckstamp and some stars stolen from us arranged in an amateurish manner

Autism.

I'm serious.

>stars
>stolen

implying

Brazil is not represented in this flag and we are 50% of south america.

Explain this.

Because politics is better then sex.

You can be more relevant than us individually, but together we are way more relevant than you

gib clay bac- oh yeah i'm part of brazil now

sigh*

we will raise again some day

Replace the red with green.

why is spanish south america more than one country to begin with?

All the leftcucks from the 60s, like Lula/Dilma, Chávez/Maduro, the Kirchners and others, along with the Castro family, formed an alliance to turn the whole continent into a massive coast-to-coast favela where only the political elite would live luxuriously, while the """people""" would live off bread crumbs in dirty shacks, like Cuba. They used Bolívar's image to rally all the lazy communists and communists party. The plan failed when the money ran out and every country got broke, which is why Macri is in power, Maduro is gonna get his head chopped off, and Lula/Dilma are gonna get jailed. No idea what the fuck is going on in Bolivia and Ecuador.

What the fuck, São Paulo's economy alone is almost as big as Mexico's.

They hated each other and Spain was terrible at keeping them in check, Brazil would be separated too if portugas weren't good at stomping down separatists.

Not really. There are 200 milion portuguese speakers and 200 milion spanish speakers in south america. Also, Brazil has 50% of the GDP of south america. The difference is that we have a single government and therefore we are more relevant.

Oi oi m8, google is your lad, cheeky monkey cunt.

too bad there arent 26 sao paulos

>Mexico: US$1,082 billion
>São Paulo state: US$909,050 billion
>US$173 million difference

Lesson of the day: if you want something done, never ask a Communist for help.

damn spaniards are useless
what's the point of colonies if you can't keep them in check and at the time Spain was much more relevant and powerful than Portugal

More like don't use electronic voting machines and make welfare populism illegal.

different history, culture, political division since colonial era, local elites not willing to share their power, the land is too large and diverse, shit happens

There are 3 acceptable cities to be named capital. São Paulo isnt one of them.

Fuck yeah. This place needed an Anglo touch. The Spics wasted it.

>phoneposting

Hi Peru.

if Brazil can do it then surely so can you

Rio, Buenos Aires and Lima?
t. the cities I hear most often about on the news but know nothing more about

That too.

I'm at work lad

Rio is the worst place is south america.

>working on the sabbath
Oy vey

Spain was rekt at the time by Napoleon and cucked their king.

This was the main reason for the revolution in hispanic america.

Really makes you think

all Americas*

Almost right:
Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires and Bogotá, Lima is good too.

Brasilia is the obvious choice. It was planned to be a capital.

rio is probably the most relevant though rite?

pic related is more my kind of fighting

>being a wagecuck
>working for jews
>working on a saturday

>capital of half a billion people in the middle of the continent which is nearly impossibly to reach without an airplane
>we'll put all the continent's administrative responsibilities and money here
>surely this will work
>surely

>8
No, the most relevant city in south america is São Paulo by far.

lima is top class city but it hasn't regained its former colonial splendor

port?where is the port?

it's a top lel city at best, even crackass has better infraestructure

>butthurt paulista detected
São Paulo pales in comparison to Rio's cultural reach. Ask anyone, even if they know only memes about Brazil, it will be Rio memes.
>Carnaval
>Maracanã
>Copacabana
>Tom Jobim
>Samba/Bossa
>Paulo Coelho
Or do you think people will say:
>What do I know about Brazil? Hmm....Of course, Mooca neighborhood in São Paulo!
>That marvelous musician! Supla!
kek, São Paulo is an awful overpopulated city, that's it.

then how come rio is much more famous and iconic?
i'm sure even people in china and negros in africa know cristo redentor and the surrounding cliffs and reefs but you'll be hard pressed to find anyone outside of South America that recognizes the Sao Paulo skyline

SP is economically relevant but it's very ugly and cultureless, I don't think Rio should be the capital but SP even less.

Can you believe that they took the capital out of Rio exactly because it was near the coast?

No thx, i'm fine.

>circus
>circus
>circus
>singer
>circus
>writer
wew congratulations you're the epitome of panem et circenses. You forgot to mention one of the highest crime rates in the whole country.

>a statue
>that one song from decades ago
>government propaganda for easy tourist bait
That's literally it.

>cultureless
t. nordestino

been there, caracas in its current state doesn't stand a chance, just fix that horrible depressive climate and nuke the asentamientos humanos

Stop being so fucking salty and just accept that SP is not the center of the world like all paulistas think it is, it's just rich and nothing else.

do they teach history in argentina?

São Paulo is a bland "metropolis number 5".
Will you imply that São Paulo """""culture"""" has any chance of contending with Rio's output? Don't be a retard.
>Rich
The funniest thing is that paulistas will call fluminenses lazy and the gdp per capita is basically the same.

national history....yes
of brazil....no

Are you Capriles? I don't think any Venezuelans but political dissidents like coming here

>richest
>best universities
>best hospitals
>best and most diversified cuisine
>highest research & development in science
>hundreds of international events every week
>beach nearby
>mountain nearby
>country fields nearby
>no carioca accent

Rio culture:
>beach with corpses
>terrible football
>carnival
>novelas
HOLY SHIT

Retards one and all. Butthurt hicks without access to the sea wanted a capital to reflect their lives. Can you imagine someone even suggesting the same with Buenos Aires? Now they have what they want, a government isolated from public pressure, something that wouldn't happen (never did) in Rio.
Forgot to add:
>one of the highest crime rates in the whole country.
Stop lying pls.

fairly sure this was mentioned in high school history even here
and it's not like south america takes up a big part of the curriculum

YES goy,YEEEES! kill each other >:^D

>Stop lying pls.
>higher than Ceará

I almost feel relevant now.

I got a peruvian friend from cajamarca couldn't stop talking about how good peru was so when the opportunity to travel arose i went, 10/10 food btw

That is good meme map, now, let's go back to serious stats, pic related. And reminder that São Paulo manipulates statistics:
www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2015/11/1703796-manobra-da-gestao-alckmin-diminui-numero-de-homicidios-em-sp.shtml

the stupidity não tem fim
>high school
haha yeah about that...i never do it.

also would definitely visit again, I want to see Machu Picchu, i hope it's not some meme tourist place

Brasilero puto....

>terrible football
>ele não consegue sentir o perfume do hepta

>folha
>factual

>"São Paulo manipulates statistics"
São Paulo is literally the only city in Brazil that releases monthly statistics related to criminality. There is a reason it's the most efficient police force in the country, because it spends less and gets more done, per capita.

Suiciding so he didn't have to be in Iceland, how did he know what it was like?

>Fortaleza from 18 to 81
What went wrong?