Reason why you would take a foreigner

>reason why you would take a foreigner
>they act like supreme gentlemen and put "ladies first"

am i meme'd?

>they act like supreme gentlemen

Most Japs are okay with dating outside of their nationality because they're used to living in a country that's 99% monoethnic and want to try new things. Despite Japan having the stereotype of being xenophobic, Japanese generally are okay with foreigners IF they behave themselves. They're probably the only country that actually balances tolerance with national pride correctly.

t, Spic who lived in Nippon

our women are fucking naive bitches, you know. I really hate them.

>go to japan
>act like elliot rodger
>get free pussy

Ooga booga were da Jap women at
They all love this BWC

how easy would it be for me to get my gaijin cock sucked?

It's cinch.
They were born yesterday.

the ones in that picture are ugly as sin though.

are all japper moths like that?

>be eurasian manlet and filthy rich
>so frustrated with your virginity you end up killing a bunch of random people

>be eurasian lanklet
>profit pussies

yeah, they are awful.

yes

You forget that Japanese Herbs are on a whole other level compared to American Herbs. Must be a testosterone thing.

Except smart Jap women, many are fucking naive.

b-but my japanese animes...

Why do these interview videos throw their own men under the bus? Pretty fucking disgusting, at least with Western women you can expect them to be only degenerate

I used to talk to a chink. She was always bashing Asian men and talking about me like i was the ubermensch.

Asian women are bitches in the worst way.

That's why we hate each other.

>Latin men are such pigs!

She's right you know.

?

>Tfw no Asian cuckqueen gf
You now know what cuckqueen is. You're welcome

>japs think they have it bad with asian women
oh how I laff

if you come to taiwan you can easily pick up a chick if you're not fat, girls in my country are literally craving that foreign dick it's not even funny

It's asian gf season at university right now. All my asian foreign exchange friends went home to japan or korea or wherever, and got an earful from their parents who want to know why they aren't dating anyone. So I keep getting invited to study and have lunch with cute asians who flutter their eyelashes and try to touch me every time they start a new line of conversation.

It usually wears off around midterms, but I enjoy it while it lasts. It's especially fun to watch the asian guys squirm.

I've only dated two of them though. Honestly they weren't so bad, about as needy as white girls but weirdly forward about what they want, but those relationships were mostly to shut their parents up 2bh.

>>they act like supreme gentlemen and put "ladies first"
Their idea of this is more like a prince who carries them away, like a man
Not some fedora tipper who bends over backwards for them

>It's especially fun to watch the asian guys squirm.
I have a chinese friend who gets extreme second hand embarrassment around asian exchange students who dress and act like J-pop stars, it's pretty funny

>those relationships were mostly to shut their parents up 2bh.
This just confuses me though, I thought their parents would want them to find Asian boyfriends? Isn't clan loyalty strong around them?