itt annoying regions of your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCK04SzPvUs
youtube.com/watch?v=D9XNzcqA42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all of it

range ban the yanks

How do Quebecers act?
Here we have the southerners who like to meme about separautism and whiteness.

Fuck off canacuck and fuck Trudeau and his fucking liberal government! Quebec will separate sooner because of him so thanks for that cunt.

Depends which, outside of Montreal we act normal because there's no anglos to get triggered with, but in Montreal you can find some rather autistic people.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCK04SzPvUs

They think they're better than the rest of us despite being maybe middle of the pack in terms of quality of life. They import niggers from French Africa because they're more worried about keeping the French language alive than they are the quality of people coming in.

The PQ is such a joke as of now though, they openly admit bringing up the referendum question will crush them in the polls

Deal with, this province will never ever be a country no matter how much you touch yourself at night while thinking about it

Half of Toronto is Apu or Chang, it doesn't look much better than us lol, besides you have your fair share of nigs

Trudeau is a proud Quebecer though

They said the same thing about Brexit and guess what happened. Nationalism is fucking dead in Canada beside Quebec.Your PM is a fucking joke and a ticking time bomb fuck Trudeau and is dad. Dickhead made you weaker

I don't think you'll find much disagreement. Toronto is a dump.

he's only 1/4 Quebecois, his mother is from BC and his grandmother (who raised his father) was full anglo

>your PM

he's also your PM and is Francophone if I might add

genetics mostly mean dick as long as you're white. Especially in regards to Quebec where you're all mongrels.

It's not "my PM", though, he's a fucking tool, I liked Harper a lot more

your pepe is your only arguement the shit you type is nonsense baka

Is anyone in this thread like him? If so please tell us why

your a dorable
open a book
quebec frogposts wow shocker

take pierree and justinb ack while youre at it

Well he's definitely not fucking Anglo with a last name like Trudeau, father named Pierre and French being his first language. Fuck that if he's not yours he's certainly not ours.

Quebec are pure aryan Gaul/Norman/Franks with highest pisa in all the western world.

Rio de Janeiro.

>fuck their male friends and random trannies
>say gauchos are gay
>their girlfriends fuck everything that moves
>say paulistas are cucks
>trigger-happy chimps
>say northeasterns are violent
>brown hedonistic dumbasses
>"T-this is all of Brazil, we are all mixed shitskins"
>if you point any of this they just say you are jealous

Région Parisienne.

Because Paris.

And suburds of Paris.

Any département that is close to Paris, in fact.

Why? He is making the economy weaker and importing 25000 Syrian refugees who will not fucking assimilate to our culture explain yourself

uh no they've highly interbred with the native population and full of Irish/Italian/English admixture. not pure Aryans at all!

Did you heard him speak french? He's the human incarnation of Google Translate. No way he's franco first

>Kanada
>culture
?

filthy anglo.

All French sounds the same to me. Considering his last name and his father he's pretty fucking French.

His mother is from Vancouver, do you seriously think they spoke French primarily?

queenslanders are really fucking annoying

they always brag about their state and being "white"

melbourne where I'm from also has annoying people

So 50/50 then.

Native count for only 0.01% of Quebecois ancestor. Irish and Italian only fuck Anglo and themself.

Canadien French is retarded.

>it's another Quebec tries to distance themselves from their cuckspawn thread

That flag

Can you blame us?

>French
>Vote for Sarko and Holand
>Imply we're retarded

t. Chief Luigi MacTremblay

Trying to put the blame on Québec for the Trudeau won't make them any less anglo

Ta gueule Kévin

t. mahmoud

Quebec is anglo

Montreal is Anglo

The trudeau family is anglo

Inbreds everywhere.

>muh superior aulde french language
>only use ridiculous words
>invent myself a piracy past

While the math scores in most provinces were sliding over the past decade, Quebec’s already strong results held steady. Students in Quebec outperform their rest-of-Canada peers in every mathematical category. Quebec students ranked sixth in the world, tied with Japan and Macao, and ahead of the Netherlands.

You, i'd bet my hand that you're not French

C'est ça, et toi t'es pas con peut-être.

Trudeaus are French and Justin is bilingual at best

>invent myself a piracy past

de quoi?

Quebec master race, everyone can attest to Quebecs intellectual superiority.

Yes Trudeau is an anglo name for sure Pierre.

Et ben, un peu d'amour propre te ferais pas de mal, mon con.

Fucking Cape Town/Western Cape. They're the best functioning region in the country but they always act the most cucked, and they're rude

Pure Frank/Norman/Gaul Quebec are master race, it could be #1 in the world if we can find the ethnic in Quebec which is the superior one.

The name means jackshit in that situation. He was born in Ottawa. He is 3/4 anglo, was raised by his anglo mother. Speaks very poor French. Has an anglo first name. He studied English literature. And it just goes on and on.

En quoi est-ce qu'on s'invente un passé pirate?

1 drop rule, froggo

Bavaria
> muh being a free state
> muh GDP (that isn't even the highest in Germany)
> muh Woazn
> muh Oktoberfest

Ottawa is a bilingual city though and Trudeau had a French education while growing up. He also attended University in Quebec and his wife is French too.

Allez, ça se voit partout ça, dans les groupes, dans votre musique -de merde, au passage, mais ça c'est comme en France!-.

Mais vous l'êtes pas, au contraire.

Fuck off then cuck and go join a trans pride rally

Tu sais ou est la porte mec si ça ne te plais pas.

Her 1998 book Myths, Memories and Lies went public with a shocking account of how some members of Quebec’s elite, nationalist and federalist, supported Nazi collaborator Marshall Philippe Petain and his Vichy government in France during the Second World War and then helped bring war criminals to safety in Quebec after the war ended.

Quebec = Master Race, can't be Jewed, can't be stopped, can't be ANGLOED.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9XNzcqA42s

La France vieux, au revoir, Vive la Nouveau France!

reread your post

Rien à battre, c'est un argument de merde ça, puéril au possible.

Tu vas aller dire ça à tous les arabes du coin qui tentent d'imposer leur police Islamique, aussi?

Je suis pas certains que t'ai entendu tout ce qu'il y a à entendre de la musique québécoise.

J'LE SAVAIT, ST'UN OSTI D'TAMOUL, AU BUCHER

t'es vraiment incohérent tu devrais t'calmer.

Ton argument cassait pas non plus trois pattes à un canard, tu sais ?
Et il y a pas d'arabes dans mon coin donc la chose va être un peu difficile.

I would say Rio or the south but SP manages to have the most unironically obnoxious posters.

T'es bête ou quoué? Je souligne le fait que môssieur a une grande bouche pour balancer des trucs puérils mais qu'il a sûrement rien dans le slibard.

Et si il a: PHOTO! J'ai envie d'me branler.

Argentina Is White!

Pardon, j'ai confondu avc mon onglet ouvers sur Sup Forums

What's wrong with Alberta, Quebec and Newfoundland?

If you're not a complete twat, and have managed to learn a little bit of French in school (you know, that mandatory little bit in grade 9, and possibly 10), most of these people are alright. Newfies are some of the funniest, most hospitable people I've ever met.

Alberta can be a bitch to drive through, but the mountains make the rest of it worth it.

>Ottawa is a bilingual city though

No, it's fucking not

Highest GDP per capita BY FAR.
second highest overall.
i will behead you in the name of Ludwig, Preiß.
My great-grandfather was legally allowed to shoot people like you
#Bayxit

>Trudeau had a French education while growing up
Westmount sure is a cool french place

>#Bayxit
We seriously fucking need to meme this into existence.

Just think of all the delicious kraut asspain

I would give my life for a free bavaria.
Bavaria+Austria+Tirol = Heaven on earth.
Fishfuckers need not apply.

You learn French so you can buy beer in Hull, which sets you up for the potential of a cushy government job, putting preparations in place to prevent the next generation from having such incredible luxuries.

t b h I live in Montreal and I feel like it's the opposite. All my family who lives in Montreal doesnt care about english speakers while my family outside Montreal is super racist and would go full Hitler on english speaker

>No, it's fucking not
Ottawa as a city is literally bilingual by law and has one of the higher French-speaking populations of the non-Quebec cities.

How do you feel about Schwaben?

t. pure 1/64th I WUZ WÜRTTEMBERGER AN SHEEEIIIIT

you are 63/64th human then.

t. retard

canada is an annoying region of the united states

You forgot the rest of the Maritime region, we need to just destroy it and Canada would be so much better

t. Haligonian

>one of the higher French-speaking populations of the non-Quebec cities.
that literally means nothing

if I was talking about Vancouver and swapped "French" for "Chinese", Sup Forums would flip its shit and rant about how the chinese are taking over.

why aren't we concerned the french are taking over revolution now amiright

because in Ottawa those who speak French as a mother tongue are 14.2% of the population (and going down), whereas in Vancouver over 52% have a mother tongue different from English (and going UP), you fucking idiot.

t. paysan

This Quebec and Alberta should seperate.

Trudeau literally said "I'm liberal, so obviously I think Canada is better served when Quebecers are in power. This country belongs to us."

Quebec loves Trudeau, stop lying to impress foreigners on the Internet.

This.

My mom almost literally goes REEEEEEEEEEEEEE when someone speaks in English.

But I moved to Montreal and nobody cares, mostly everybody is billingual and we all get along fine.

Western anglo hate us cause they know the "America lite'' meme applies to them.

Maritimers are alright, they have culture too.

But BC's got weed culture and lumberjacking off and outdoorsy shit.

Does Quebec even have an outdoors? I doubt it somehow.