Suicide more rhan 25,000 a year

>suicide more rhan 25,000 a year
>missing more rhan 100,000 a year

Japan no future

良いから働けよニート今何時だと思ってんの?

It's ok, I'm moving there so you can add +1 in your population :3

>100,000 missing
How?

I wonder sometimes if it's a joke and there's actually zero Japanese on Sup Forums BECAUSE, EVERY SINGLE one has really stereotypically bad English. And although some ints have bad English, most of you have passable, so maybe everyone is only pretending to be bad at English in japanese vpn

夜勤明けだ

This +1 here

yakuza and pedophiles

Japan my friend you first world country why kill yourself?

oh wow do lots of brazilians go to japan?

>japan
>first world country

actually, yes.

Not only that but a freaking lot of japanese come to Brazil for some unknown reason

Import
Muslims

観光するには最高で仕事するには最悪な国だからな、諦めろ

Eh, even if your population drops 50% in 30 or 40 years, you'll still have 50 million people. It's a hell of a lot more to boast than those countries with 5 million or less.

first world does not fit for japan
third world fits for Japan

Why do you think that?

Same here

But people are happy in third world and don't commit suicide.

All the gringos here unhappy for some reason.
Guess thats why they are voting Trump. To bring back the good ol days where they can be happy.

But that is all just a lie. They'll never be happy.

Be better that they all just go away.

this

but WHY, god damn it?

It's okay Hiro, I'll just move there with a bunch of my white American friends and we'll inseminate a bunch of your women

geneticaly bad

Are they really that savage?

Being a little on the short side isn't all that bad...

welcome to the hell

今日土曜だろw

You legitimately think your race is bad/inferior or something like that?

That's kinda racist, dude

Things always look bad from the outside. When you're really in that country, things are far more normal.

Hint: human relations

The lack of sex in Japan does not help either

melancholy japan

suicide our common culture but missing part is strange is it relate to north korea?

Nope, cuz of a large number of suicide. Police alredy gives up detecting.

probably not related to north korea.
they escaped from hell japan

I envy eastern countries.
Why you looks so happy>
why you are happy?

japan overdoes to being first world.

What the fuck, is this english?

Tourist too

>Average office worker
>Work 10+ hours a day
>Commute is horrible
>Drink a shit load 3-4 nights a week
>End up sleeping in capsule hotels
>Many younger people aren't even looking for relationships
>No shoulder to lean on in times of stress
>No children to motivate you to move forward
>Extreme Stress builds up from overwork
>Extreme stress from parents to become a success

Maybe the simple minded (not in a bad way) are happier.

I just can't be happy with all the shit that goes on here. I can't believe we're the "happiest country in the world". It doesn't make sense, to be honest.

Japan is over

repeat

Japan is over

Stop it. My weeb feelings are hurt.

At least you don't have Trump or Hilary. The small victories have to count for something.

I'm moving there just for a little bit.

Don't worry, I'm good looking, sound great and people love to be around me.

I treat the many Japanese tourists here very well.

Stop shittalking your cunt, frinds. At least you're not Brazil.

but Brazil people looks happy.

All you nips should just chill. Sure, you may think all your fellow countrymen are cold distant motherfuckers, so what? Fuck them. Literally. Go out and rape them all to death, that will teach them to love you.

Japan will be a great nation again. At least you're not flooding your country with people who don't share your values.

don't care
However go, US people are rich and happy.

Because they don't give a fuck. I'm not happy, my friends aren't happy.

The "happy" mask people wear here is what's worse about it. Pure cancer.

Reading this thread I got the impression that what the japanese are sad about is exactly their own values. At least the two of them that posted here.

lmao you're a faggot.

Go live, bitch.

That's what you think. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Huh, now that you mention it there workplace culture is certainly fucked. Assuming they have a somewhat free market of labor that has to adjust as more men keep dropping out of society. There will be a breaking point at which employers will have to offer incentives to bring back these disaffected young men. Can any Japanese offer insight?

>"oh, it's fine. It's all fine. This place is totally cool and safe and its people are cool and tolerant. It's fine, for sure."

come on, kid.

It's not about the place.

If you live fearing everything hidden in your room fapping to anime(and being deluded) you're gonna be unhappy forever. Even if you manage to move somewhere, you're still gonna be the little bitch that you are now if you don't develop yourself.

>voce pode sair da merda, mas a merda não sai de voce

Japanse also don't want to die.

It's not like I don't go outside. I go out a lot, I'm just not happy about any of it, dude. It's that simple.

then move, lol

Once I get the money, yes.

>Be mexican
>Get robbed, raped and kidnapped in your way to buy the rope

Actually, most of them are just runaway (like teenage rebellion) of which 98% are safely found in less than a year. So, 2% are actual missing person and major causes are:
1) unreported suicide
2) unreported murder
3) fugitives from debts

3 is the most major reason, called Yonige here.

The problem is that you dont know how to deal with stress.

Look at mexico, we get robbed, raped, kidnapped and killed on daily basis but we are still happy motherfuckers.

You need to do more thins for pleasure instead of obligation.

It's more about honor and discipline.
We don't give a fuck about most things and complain a lot (not doing anything) that is why our country is fucked.
They're obsessed with honor and success, hence their country being very succesful, but it also explains them being so stressed all the time.

>missing more rhan 100,000 a year

in Russia as much

really?

We're talking about the same people that thought that picking a fight with USA was a good idea and required two nukes and soviets declaring war on them to figure out that surrendering might be a good idea. So somehow I've got a feeling that they might be too proud&stubborn to try to change their slavish work culture.

100 thousand applications for the loss and not the police found about 50 thousand a year.

98% are safely found in Japan in less than a year as

Good police work!

Duly noted, one can hope though.

And you are losing nearly 900,000 people each year as a net loss, your silly island is fucked.

Suicide rates have nothing to do with a country's status as first word or not.

Then who was last word?

First World*

>mfw this is even before accounting for the relatives who cover up elders' deaths to keep getting dat dole

>tfw too pussy to commit suicide
samurai spirit pls give me strength

All are able to commit harakiri were killed in WWII

Welcome to the suicidal countries club.

But you guys have some nice nature and snow, what is there to suicide about?

Do you like memes?

Get cucked for hundreds of years by two nations and live in the eternal winter zone

we are the future of japan

I see only commieblocks and dirt.

>age adjusted

What does tha mean?

>age adjusted
it would cover all flaws in the justice system because it means that unsoled crimes don't have to be added as no evedince was found so therefore
they call that age adjusted.

keep in mind these are called suicide too by some law systems.

O.D. on drugs
-accidental falls to death
-work "accidents"
-People killing them selves because of termanial illness
-People killing kids
-Electrocutions "often from working on power lines in storms"
-Farm "accidents"

Eh, could be worse.
Cucked by Indonesian and Indian empires for hundreds of years, cucked by Siam and pay in men and gold for hundreds of years, massacred by Siam snapping everyone into jihad time, win but cucked by Bongs due to war weariness, cucked by Japan, cucked by Bongs again, beheaded by commies until the 80's.
Why not vacation to warm countries or regions in winter?
From our records there are chartered flights from Russia and Finland every year. Pretty jelly since they stay at Four Seasons resort that can cost up to USD7k/night, access to the best beaches and dedicated fishermen to bring them the best catch.
Well I only see rice fields and mud. Doesn't stop anyone from going on fishing trips, picnic at nearby waterfalls or beach, bird watching migratory birds, picking up fish from drained rice fields and other commoner activities.

>All the gringos here unhappy for some reason.

Because you're here.

It's due to lack of sleep.
Workers and students in Japan looks tired unlike me, NEETs.
They have strong sense of responsibility, but gradually it hurts their mentality.(I was such person)
They should throw away all even their family.
If my parents die or throw me away, I will do everything to live then.
I want to live forever. but what I should do now is Non-working

T. Pedro

You guys need some serious balance in your lives.

What's the point of dress the doll if he has the goggles?

N-nooo...

>could be worse
for about 2 months sun shines and the weather is decent, after those 2 months there is 10 months of constant rain (snow, water, hail) sub zero temperatures, 2 hours of daylight and did i mention the fuck ton of snow?
>Why not vacation to warm countries or regions in winter?
You can, for about one week. But you have to be working and getting decent salary if you wan't to travel beyond sweden/estonia.

>Japan no future

And that is something bad because...?

Raise yours yamato damashii, Japan.

No robots and cyberpunk.

COMMUNIST JAPAN NOW!

DEMAND FULL AUTOMATION

EQUALITY

DIRECT DEMOCRACY

6-HOUR WORK-DAY

DESTROY THE YAKUZA-OLIGARCHY

we must populate japan