Eurocentricism is a joke

Seriously, anyone who has a global perspective and knows history knows that Europe isn't the special cherry they make themselves to be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_dynasty
realhistoryww.com/
econ.duke.edu/uploads/assets/People/Kuran/Why ME underdeveloped.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEET

>emperor of china
>not imperialistic
>doesnt expand empire

Who gives a shit about some cucks that got themselves rekt by nations a fraction of their size and wealth.

Is this a thinly veiled Asian Masculinity thread?

you 3rd worlders are welcome to forget about us and live your own life without us

so tired of dealing with you or having anything to do with you

Japan wins again
Austria right? or is this Iceland

>history knows that Europe isn't the special cherry
Europeans shaped the planet.

>bce

Daily reminder that China refused to industrialize and thus shot themselves in the foot

>China 200BC
You mean 'a bunch of loosely connected, constantly warring provinces that historians arbitrarily decided to call China'? China wasn't unified until Tang long after the fall of Rome, fell apart again, and it took a long, arduous rape from mongols to unify retarded chinklets again.

Agreed

Chauvinistic piece if shit you're not special just because you're a European. I prefer 1000 Syrians over a Norwegian son of a dog like you

quite the opposite OP

there is not a single part of the world that influenced humanity more than europe

in the last 300-400 years europe DOMINATED the globe, now as other parts of the world catch up, mainly asia the domination of the west indeed subsides but it's still the bases of almost all development

Eurocentrism is great. Until Europa loses its advantage, and somebody else gets to try and dominate the global economy with new fresh country memes.

Bonus points: US Eurocentrism is in 70-80% of cases UKcentrism, simply because that is how it was exported to them.

>Europe isn't the special cherry they make themselves to be

World of Islam struggles for a new and resilient indentity PRECISELY because of how widespread is the influence of Western World.

China was first unified in 221BC you ding dong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_dynasty
years beyond "western civilization"

>never colonized by europe
>both koreas
wut the
i respect koreans now

>this post
>from this flag

Why is every European-hater argument literally just "HURR GERMANS" ? "Their history was shit in [every time period] therefore i hate white people"

Yes well we are all very much aware about Germans already

Now instead go look at the history France, Italy, Spain instead
Or even England once they got civilized

You'd never do that of course that'd go against your narrative but you'e dishonest as fuck honestly

You'll get them and more.

your point ?

>>never colonized by europe
>>both koreas
One is russian Korea
other is a american Korea
lol

I'm Indian but I don't really care about the past famalam. Stop trying to steal the accomplishments of men that died a long time ago desu.

You were colonized more often than not

>200BC
>Germany

>russian Korea

Not Russian anymore.

no point in colonizing shitholes just to get sticks and rocks

It's dumb to say this because germanics were civilized by Rome. After germanics kicked ass.

>It's dumb to say this
We say it about niggers and other countries don't we?
>muh special snowflake country

>Not Russian anymore.
>anymore
hehehehe

Implying.

europeans are so scared to admit other civilizations were pretty cool.

Actually it makes it even worse.
They been way ahead of us, still they did nothing and the white man shaped the world.

And Germany has contributed just as much to the world while only being civilized for a very short time.

The pinnacle of Western civilization seems to be importing muslims and promoting homosexuality. China on the other hand has launched the world's first quantum satellite. Really makes you think.

>China
>Germany
>not black
tss realhistoryww.com/

We're in decline. It's not fair to compare us to a civilization on the rise again.

>Finland not in green
>literally colonised twice

We were so close though, Jesuits needed to go more ballistic on you.

Friendly reminder that China, India and the Native Americans all had far more advanced civilizations that didn't see the need to develop because they weren't surrounded by savage bloodthirsty neighbours like everyone in Europe and the Middle East were.

>after 1000AD
>ancient civilisation
are niggers really this desperate to say they were KANGZ an' sheeit?

>way behind Arab world in 1000 AD
>comfortably ahead by 2000 AD

How did Europe leapfrog the rest of the world?

Mongols, invention of the printing press, persistent competition and warfare across Europe, access to new trade routes and Eastern technology

Whoever made this map is fucking retarded

>Mongols

Did the World Wars have the same role for Europe? As in conflict is good up to a point, beyond which there's so much destruction your civilisation is permanently crippled?

It appears so, WW2 took such a toll on European economies that they were largely dependent on the US which emerged unscathed from the wars. I'd say it's the biggest factor for the rise of the USA as a superpower and the decline of European countries as world powers.

Although I guess it's easier to rebuild now than it was 700 years ago. The Mongols annihilated Baghdad's irrigation systems to such an extent that it never recovered from what it once was.

The Jin and especially Song were pinnacles of civilisation. It's stupid to dismiss them as 'retarded provinces' simply because they weren't united in the way modern China is.

Asia is already overtaking the West in every metric that matters. India and China will be the two biggest powers in a decade or so.

All Europeans taking credit for Britain, France, and Spain

Kek

looks sick af
WOULD pray there

Netherlands pulled their weight too tbf

Steal? Finland was a colony.

Ah yes, the "Crackaz lived in caves and bred with they sistas and animals and walked on all fours while we buildin' pyramids" revisionism, courtesy of Nation of Islam

Pic related, typical Germanic iron age farmhouse reconstruction. Not too far off from something from the 18th century

A bit later, but not much different than previous centuries

Except this is about Europe vs Asia, not Europe vs Africa/Islam.

>entire planet counts years from the traditional date of birth of Jesus Christ

>Europe isn't the special cherry they make themselves to b

>India and China will be the two biggest powers in a decade or so.

people still believe this meme?

As to Muslim relative decline read:
econ.duke.edu/uploads/assets/People/Kuran/Why ME underdeveloped.pdf

I don't know where you got this information but there are literally billions of people who don't use the Gregorian calendar.

Post like these stem from a fundamental misunderstanding as to how history and culture works

The West is currently the most actualized culture and no other culture has reached these levels

China is certainly a proud and storied culture but it is not actualized today. Ancient China is not modern China and the modern West is not Ancient Europe

Bait

Japan is an American colony. And Americans in 1945 were 92% European.

China in 200bc was the Qin Empire.

You know, the time when that one dude unified Han China and killed anyone that opposed him?

>>entire planet counts years from the traditional date of birth of Jesus Christ
jesus was jew
whie people are slaves of jews
really makes you think

I always get mad as shit at posts like this. The meme is supposed to mock African Americans who claim they have anything to do with Egypt.
Africa had a shitload of kingdoms, they were just mostly weak. Hell, Ethiopia was a Kingdom that helped Portugal many times against the Arabs during the Renaissance, fell to a civil war that lasted quite a few decades, unified again, held their shit against the UK and Italy and was only colonized 50 years after the Scramble kicked off - only to become independent, as a Kingdom, a couple of years after being finally conquered by Italy in their 3rd attempt.
Learn some fucking history, Britbro.

Ethiopia/Abyssinia also managed to take on Italy under Mussolini.

They surrendered to Italy not knowing Italy were about to retreat and surrender

>meme

You seem to not be noticing immense shift in power towards Asia?

Go back fix your toilet then we can talk

Nuclear AKA big boss kim will conquer the world.

>America
>Not know anything about the industrial revolution and the current day technical revolution taking place in Europe

Sweet dreams fat man, sweet dreams

>muh urobean 19th century empire definition

The Chinese Emperor was the very definition of an Empire, it was even more so an Empire than Rome.

The east was spiritually and morally and politically organized and more developed than the west,especially after the fall of rome.However,the asians,because of their peace and tranquility didnt develop their technologies since war is the main catalyst for development/evolution of mankind.
The biggest clashes of technology between the west and the east werr probably the facing off a pprtuguese nau/galleon vs a japanese junk ship/boat or a spanish musket regiment vs aztecs

>current day technical revolution taking place in Europe
You mean the one driven by American technology?

>empire
>the term literally comes from the Roman Empire
>somehow the Roman Empire isn't the most fitting of the definition

>Doesn't expand said empire
Wut? China's expanded multiple times over its history.

Oh boy time for pop-nationalist role-playing

>seriously believing this

Cmon, get out under that rock and actually look up something before you start arguing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita

Meme prize

based Saint Lucia

>Posts source showing the U.S. ahead of the whole EU in terms of per capita

You're not very bright are you?

The war fuels innovation meme has to go.

>giving a shit about eastern europe

* and southern europe

>If you ignore all of our shit places, then we're the best!
Hmmmmm

t. chink

The funny thing is how they make fun of blacks that do the same thing oblivious to the irony.

We just did everything better tbqh

Jesus was born in Israel.
I don't get it

Oh, but it is. The Chinese stopped developing and that picture may just as well have been China 1800 AD.

Meanwhile the Europeans shaped the modern world through the development of technology, exploration and blood and steel.

Japan is also very impressive, because they realised they were way behind, then they developed incredibly quickly, and today they have matched (or in many cases surpassed) the level of development in the western world.

>this thread
uhh...I am not against the fact that the white man really contributed the most in human advancement. But don't you think that it is rather absurd to call it the greatest civilization simply because of territories?

I mean, if you think about it, Europe had the naval and firearm technology.
Meanwhile: Mongols had nothing but horses, Egypt had nothing but camels, and Persians had nothing but, more camels and some elephants, I guess.
And yet, they still made it on the map.

Personally, I like the Babylonians the most

>and today they have matched (or in many cases surpassed) the level of development in the western world.

Japan is worse than France.

>development of technology, exploration and blood and steel.

Yeah , they took a lead thanks to the discovery of the americas. Without the resources of the americas turks would reach western europe.

would have reached.*

>after 600 AD
>ancient civilization
>Mali
>1200 AD
>ancient

>Germanic
>white

Is this a swimming pool??

>because of territory

No, because Europeans established that one, final civilization that entered the enlightenment, invented modern science and established the global civilization we live in today.

Go play in the traffic.

If we went back 1000 years and let history play itself out again on its own, what are the chances that Europe would still become the shining jewel of human civilisation?