What's your go to client Sup Forums?

What's your go to client Sup Forums?

transmission daemon + remote cli

Transmission on OS X and Linux, and Deluge on Windows. I use all three platforms regularly.

That one running in a NAS jail behind a VPN.

qbittorrent

old utorrent

Tixati

Yep

The only right answer.

rtorrent

qBittorrent and Tixati. I first used qBit, but its latest updates made me switch to experiment some others torrent clients, and I ended up with Tixati.

KTorrent on Linux, Transmission on Windows

ruTorrent, qbit on windows and LibreTorrent on android

rTorrent with ruTorrent

botnet

utorrent, maybe you heard of it? great app

This

rtorrent, using flexget for automation. Can't imagine using anything else at this point.

Transmission. Both on Debian and on Windows. Because why the fuck not, it just werks.

K-Lite codec pac + uTorrent 2.2.1

Transmission. It just needs to download torrents anything else is pointless bloat.

windows desktop: deluge
macbook: transmission

mIRC.

wait, client for what?

>tixati
>botnet
ok

Deluge and rutorrent running on a remote Dedi. Comfy.

Used deluge for a while but for whatever fucking reason it wouldnt download. Ports open, can ping through them, ran privi and unpriv, no change. Transmission now

I used qbittorrent for a while, but once I started it without my external HDD connected. Instead of going into an "error files not found" state, it switches from seeding to downloading and when I connected my HDD, it overwrites literally 10,000+ files. I have a backup, but it's going to be a pain to restore everything. Using deluge now.

The one that pays the most.

On a regular basis.

yes

What's the point of old uTorrent over something like Deluge or kTorrent?

^

This.

-> this

Wherever I go, I must shitpost.

I don't have proof that Tixati is not spyware, and I believe you don't have proof to prove it's spyware, correct?

And no, closed source is not an argument. You can make a software that's closed source while not infusing telemetry, especially when the author claims no spyware is there on Tixati.

My router has Transmission installed so i use that. Before that, I use qbittorrent.

Best client, transmission for remote torrenting though.

I used qbit for a while but when I installed linux on my SSD I went with Deluge and I think I like it better though they are very similar in terms of ui.

>torrent client
>closed source
ok

Does that stop people from using uTorrent, BitComet and Bittorrent?

No issues so far with qBittorent 4, so hopefully the trend continues.

>not using PicoTorrent
It's simple and light as fuck, just werks and under MIT license. Why should I use anything else?