"Nice Canadian" Myth

>tfw moved to a 95% white Canadian city (Peterborough)
>Thewhitesaremeantome.jpeg
White Canadians only act "nice" to you if there are 50% or less of them in a city. Hopefully more immigrants show up. Also for some reason there seems to be high unemployment and everyone also has tattoos.

Polite and nice are two very different things.

Canada is actually a shithole full of people with inferiority complexes because they know America is the better country so try to claim they're nicer to make themselves feel better.

Also
>Living in Ontario
>Outside the GTA

How are they mean to you?

idk winnipeggers, at least the ones i met at U of W, are extremely friendly and open to foreigners... not so much to natives though. i'm mexican, so people would sometimes tell me, "oh i thought you were native," and my canadian friends would jump to my defense and clarify that i'm mexican. like burh it's ok, there's nothing inherently wrong with being native.

but northern ontario is best ontario

The difference is that natives in the U.S. are pretty harmless drunkards who are only threats to themselves, whereas natives in Canada are basically the same as nignogs in the U.S.

They insult you by mentioning your race, ethnicity, or religion.

I'm sick of Canadians in general. A meagre people with no heart or sense enough to get out of the cold

I only moved here because of cheaper houses and it's relatively close to Toronto (not really).

/thread

couldn't have said it better myself

there is literally not a single advantage of Canada over the USA, except the lower odds of getting shot.

Like just out of nowhere? I strongly doubt that

So canadians are as shit irl as they are on Sup Forums?

BINGO
on the east coast now, fuck canada tbhtbh

Peterborough fire bombed their only mosque after the Paris attacks. Just outside there in Campbellford a few years ago a guy in a KKK outfit with a guy in blackface in tow won the Legion Halloween costume contest.

more equitable society, comfier cities, and canadians are a bit more down to earth than americans. not saying canada is or isnt better than america overall, but it is in some respects

People here are stupid as fuck and everyone has tattoos as you mentioned, I know a 37 something year old who plays overwatch all day and thinks open borders are great for Europe, also he invited me to use reddit and talks about SJW in real life

>more equitable society
if you're poorfag scum, sure; otherwise, no

>comfier cities
far from it

>more down to earth
completely false in my experience

Please tell all your friends and family not to come here, i hear China is much better.

Loll really?

Anyone here live more north? Closer Newmarket-Barrie?

>if you're porrfag scum, sure; otherwise, no
what about kids in primary education?? not only is canada less socio-economically segregated, but for example in my state, schools are funded by their respective local property tax, so kids from poor areas end up going to horrible schools that end up failing them.

>far from it
montreal: surrounded by dramatic hills and forests of the canadian shield

calgary: just a stone's throw away from the rockies

edmonton: on the edge of the canadian taiga

vancouver: surrounded by mountains, ocean and woods on three sides

st. john's: literally the epitome of comfy

>and everyone also has tattoos.

only a shutin autist would actually find this disturbing

this is the most pic related comment I've read on Sup Forums in months

Tattoos are pretty cool if theyre tasteful

Girls with tats are hot if they're actually in shape and the tattoos aren't retarded

Canada is a terrible place to live. Justin Trudeau took a picture with a fag and now all my alt right online buddies laugh at me.

>Alt right online buddies

Tattoos = Unemployment

That's not really true

Plenty of people have tattoos these days, even in good jobs. As long as it's not a face tattoo or something obscene like a swastika or something then no one minds.

Besides, you can cover up tattoos with clothes.

This isn't the 1950's grampa

Peterborough is full of people with tattoos and has a high unemployment rate. None of the people I saw working had tattoos. Hmmm....

How could you know if they're tattooed under clothes?

How could you ever tell anyone has tattoos if they're in a dress shirt, dress pants and/or sports jacket/suit?

I thought Kingston was supposed to still be white, was there last weekend and "new Canadians" were everywhere. I was near the downtown and Queens so that may have been why.

They looked and sounded like better human beings too. Tattooed people are generally douchebags.

>Tattooed people are generally douchebags.

Majority I've met are pretty nice.

I haven't really noticed any significant correlation between tattoos and politeness. In fact many tattooed I've met have been some of the most friendly and openminded.

Perhaps your conclusion is affected by confirmation bias, aka seeing what you want to see?