I've left my one-day-wear contact lenses in for a month now and my eyes burn sometimes. Sometimes like right now

I've left my one-day-wear contact lenses in for a month now and my eyes burn sometimes. Sometimes like right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/mtm/artificial-tears.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes but how long has it been since you sharted in mart

It hurts
I'm too afraid to take them out

alright, i'll bite: drugs.com/mtm/artificial-tears.html

This is what I should be using?

You should be taking them out

If you're serious, take them.

HOLY SHIT man you need to take those fucker out. You are destroying your eyes. Before you do make sure to use an eyedrop such as Visine for Contacts so nothing rips out when they're being taken off.

Are you sleeping with them in user? That does't seem possible. Every time I feel asleep with my contacts in would disappear behind my eyes for half the day.

Yeah I've been sleeping with them
This isn't even the longest stretch I've had.

>would disappear behind my eyes
what in FUG that sounds scary. Never happens to me.

It is physically impossible to go behind your eyes

i suppose he's talking about them slipping up to the white of eyes, not exactly the back of them

>leave their lenses and sleep
lol what the literal fuck
how can people be this dumb?

>needing your vision corrected

Your weak race should be killed off. The future is for those of us with perfect vision

>Use 2 week contact lenses accidentally as 1 month contacts for 3 months in a row

My eyes seriously started to fuck like a flying fuck during the last period, fuck

After that when I went to the eyedoctor I had dropped from -3.25 to -3.75

Dont fuck around with your contacts boys

You deserve to go blind if this is true you absolute goddamn idiot

I just don't understand
What's the difference between wearing them all the time and having a small 8 hour hiatus every day?
If anything it seems like constantly fucking with them would mess up your eyes even more

Shit. Yeah it's only been about half a year since I've had this perscription, and I definitely notice my vision is shit again and I need a new one.

Are you the fucker whose teeth hurt too

>tfw I can sleep with them
>that's the only thing I will ever sleep with

literally left my contacts in for a year. fuck da police.

wth

How are you not nearly blind.

Just wear glasses you faggots

Contacts were such a waste of time

But I NEED contacts
Glasses do nothing

Your eyes dont get oxygen when you have contacts on. When you sleep you get even less oxygen