K-pop general

eternal crayon pop edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taengchat/status/728561520196517888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=2MbCWfszz5A
youtube.com/watch?v=oaR4XDFS7E8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for jiho

you don't. spoken korean fucking sucks to learn. to a native english speaker there's very little distinction between the way they pronounce g/k for ㄱand the way they pronounce l/r for ㄹbut they'll be sure to tell you how awful you are if you get it wrong.

chinho

fourth for jiho

Resident Evil Momo Chronicles when

twitter.com/taengchat/status/728561520196517888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

slut

>romanising Korean

just stop

why can't koreans be original?

south koreans*

>eternal flop cp edition
fixed

vaporwave>kpop

Pann: Collection of past posts made by Seventeen's Wonwoo

1. [+114, -12] There are a lot more than just this, especially one where he calls Taeyeon a r*tard and other harsh words.

2. [+112, -291] As if there's one person in our country who hasn't once hated on EXO or SNSD. If a group's popular, they're going to get hate; I think because everyone else was hating on SNSD, he was young and just copied them too. Wrong to hate on him for that..

3. [+112, -7] He called SNSD the trash of the music industry ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+82, -8] None of the Seventeen fans should shield this and just wait for the company to give feedback. If all of this is true, then Wonwoo is in the wrong and he needs to apologize for it so fans need to please stay quiet. And people, please only hate on Wonwoo's posts as an elementary school student, not who he is today. He might have grown to be a different person today.

5. [+67, -48] This is ridiculous, if the Seventeen fandom was any bigger, they'd be the worst fandom in the world. Even if he was an elementary school student at the time, he wrote all these hateful things about a huge senior and somehow he should be allowed to get away with it because he was young? Then why don't you let Taeyong get away with it too? He was obviously at an age where being a tryhard was "cool", no? As a Sone of 10 years and a former Seventeen fan, it makes me sick to know that he talked that way about my favorite singers. I thought Wonwoo was just this calm kid but to find that he was a keyboard trash talker like this ㅋㅋ

6. [+46, -109] If the posts were made in 2008, then Wonwoo was in elementary school and 2008 was also when SNSD was getting tons of hate. Everyone hated on SNSD at the time and they even had a 10 minute at Dream Concert going on... so maybe he was just going with the flow without knowing uch.

7. [+44, -3] As a Sone, this angers me so much. So he participated in one of SNSD's most tortured years of 2008.

this is all rihanna's fault

are we honestly going to pretend taeyeon isn't retarded?

her and the rest of snsd are only idols still because they suck enough dick and have enough legacy to get by with subpar looks and atrocious songs

gaypops

our best Wonwoo

why hyphenate?

youtube.com/watch?v=2MbCWfszz5A
>momo does cute stuff
>machine gun sounds from cameras
whoa..

Word, kpop groups debuting today have 10times the looks and talents than those old grannies

BASED
AS
FUCK

cat
cell

how are you supposed to know which way to pronounce the c without hearing it?
you got that shit in every language because humans are idiots and can't into uniform language systems

I didn't watch every perf but I think I only saw them reuse outfits for their farewell stage and that was only because each member wore a different outfit from a previous perf

best edition

In korean it actually is fine, the reasoning behind it is mouth position due to the ㄴ which comes before the first ㄱ

CP is as dead as bob girls top kek

special girls shouldn't play around with knives

>There are a lot more than just this, especially one where he calls Taeyeon a r*tard and other harsh words.

minx comeback when?

im off bye chingus

me behind the camera

why are idols so opposed to fat thighs? don't they know what men like...?

play it cool

Someone who went to the same elementary school as Wonwoo (proof shots provided) connected the posts he left in their class's cafe to his Naver account and allegedly found a bunch anti SNSD posts he made when he was younger.

Comments such as:

"SNSD is the trash of the singing industry~!"

"Can't even tell who's who in this pre-plastic surgery photo of SNSD ㅎㅎ" (photoshopped pre-debut pictures of SNSD)

"ㅋㅋㅋ So much plastic surgery, the side effects of her plastic surgery causes her to flare her nostrils too big" (screencap of Sunny)

"Taeyeon's not afraid of antis it seems.. ㅎㅎ" (picture of Taeyeon with eyes and lips circled)

"Ow my eyes~~~" (on a picture of pre-debut vs post-debut Jessica)

You can have her if you like... no one else wants her.... lmFao

pop pop?

the following vowel dictates the sound

bye fisty

KU RAE YONG

>implying ellin hasn't secretly got an IQ of 130

Crayon pop are popping your crayons

who's your waifu?

yeah but that's a shitty system

so they had at least 12, cool

POP
O
P

POP

going into town to get fresh pussy?

Don't use 2PM to say what Wonwoo did was okay. Our Wonwoo did nothing wrong by memeing because because they were bad back then.

because generally when you have a consonant after another consonant, it gets the hard pronunciation like "inki" but then the "gayo" is after a vowel so it gets the softer "g"

whoa no need to be mad you can always just type it into google translate if you're not sure

hangul actually makes a lot of sense.

how many albums do i have to buy to get all these thighs added to my face?

that's not that high

stop posting this

post the webm of the feetslut of IOI

not in every language. english is old as fuck and speech changes rapidly whereas writing is usually preserved by some institute so there's a disparity

I'm in

it's still ellin

this one?

I'll keep that rough rule in mind, I'm terrible at spotting these patterns.

gooky goddess...

CP is also as dead as Zan Zan

they wore new outfits the day after too

Tbh i would, but i dont want to see feet fetish faggots using it inappropriately

>420
that's too high xD

Which kpop could most benefit from primal scream therapy?

엑시

thats hot too. full performance link? but I was talking about the one where one girl puts her feet into some guys face

wtf is that

amen

finna pop

what the fuck

That was our slut Sejeong.

I hope they're able to raise their profile with tv appearances before the next comeback, I want them to hit daebak.

loose woman, shaking peoples hands

[screams internally]

You just scream at the top of your lungs to get your anger and frustration out.

Luda..

Officially blacked

that happens all the time in my chinese cartoons desu

I think they're picking up steam
eunseo was on running man and some of the members were on vocal war

youtube.com/watch?v=oaR4XDFS7E8

but look at her expression

CP flopped so hard, they need a miracle to pull off a win or suck the judges' cock

pajeet is probs fantasizing that hes the nigger right now

crayon pop is a mess

who is this guy and why is he with bestie

>getting this upset over crayon pop

DA FIRST COLLABORATION

not upset, just telling the facts.

where are the feetsluts

>oppa please fuck me right after this date
what did kei mean by this?

its just one guy tbH

chewy = mina = momo = sana > nayeon > chaeyeong > dubu > twiceboy > jihyo