Hey Russkies, what how do you guys generally feel about your past and how the world sees you...

Hey Russkies, what how do you guys generally feel about your past and how the world sees you? Do you think you guys were pretty cool, or do you feel bad?

I hope after these elections our countries become best buds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_M1W0lVDQ
vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2797293
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trump
>winning

pick one

Excuse me, T*rk, but I made the thread asking about Russians, and preferably other eastern European countries if they felt like posting. Not you.

i can post wherever i want bro

Turkey is eastern european, for a small part

Well I can't argue against that since it is your privilege.

Italy pls.

Not if you keep electing niggers and women, Murika-kun

Thanks for posting, Russia. And we're trying, this year will be better!

>what how do you guys generally feel about your past and how the world sees you?

Generally, nothing.

>Do you think you guys were pretty cool, or do you feel bad?

We have more important things to think about.

>I hope after these elections our countries become best buds.

You know better than me, it will not happen as long as Russia exists.

Well what are the hot topics you guys think about? And I have hope, my dude.

How can you deny that?
You should have say "other Slavs, or ex-communist" then

I just wanna be friends with Murika and Europe, no cold war bullshit anymore

>how do you guys generally feel about your past
We were ok
>and how the world sees you
As a filthy uneducated barbarians with a lot of natural resources which need to take

But what about Belarus?

And what with Belarus?

>filthy barbarians
Yeah no

You don't think like that Mikka?

When are you giving us Alaska back?
It's our clay, not nice

Aren't they your bros?

Senpai you sold it to us

Ending sanctions and not supporting anti Russian governments would be a big step forward actually.

>It's our clay
It's not.

>Well what are the hot topics you guys think about?

We have a lot of problems in our own country, why should we care about opinion of people from other countries whom we will never meet?

I care about your opinion, Ivan.

>implying you don't hate us with all your heart and soul

You sold it. Would you like to buy it back after our Jews tack on interest?

Yes sure they chose our friendship instead of yours

We have no money, no people and no resources to use efficiently and develop the territory we currently have.

Mikko* no more like old enemy, the bear of the east, the lads who invaded us, etc
We think Russia as a great power with great people but unfortunately our past has been bloody and we need time to heal

Most of Finland has negative feelings about your government but your people are absolute bro tier

It's ok man, you're a late game bloomer.

Alaska is basically Canada if it was inhabited by Texans anyway. Natural resources and Discovery Channel shows are the only reason we haven't sold it to the Canuks, I think.

I feel great about our history.
World think of us differently. Most of it is cliche anyway, I don't like it.

Nah, in reality Russia is just a poor and miserable shithole pretending to be a great power. Just like the USSR.

T-thanks Marko

T. Hohol hololevich

Russia is wealthy with natural resources. It's unfortunate the sun isn't one of them.

>poor and miserable shithole
It's just you and your life, not the whole country.

Well memed

90% of Russians thinks that their past was good and they should rebuild Soviet Union / Russian Empire (it depends on whether the man is a sovok or a nationalist. Both are vatniks though). But I think Russians like that won't be seen on Sup Forums, they're unable to learn foreign languages.

This 2bh. These days Finland has much more people that are interested to find out what Russia is like.

We had TV show where there was a guy called Ville Haapasalo travelling there, which most likely has something to do with it by showing us how little do we actually know.

We're also more critical about those circle-jerking conversations about how bad of a country Russia is, (sometimes there's literally no better arguments, that it smells and has criminals) and we have had plenty of those conversations.

Only a tiny amount of us finns know Russian language, which has created some wild stories and rumours that have also made the country more interesting.

But you live pretty close to it. It's not so hard to visit St.Petersburg, is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_M1W0lVDQ
I'm just passing through...

Great.

I'm 100% Russian, I could even make a proofpic with my passport if you want so.

Yeah, since i'm not one of these corrupt officials taking 150 million dollar bribes. Carry on defending your owners, stupid slave.

vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2797293

no one cares about russia because american government hate our government. And the rest of the world follows americans will.
Stop talking to kremlin proxy.

this is frankly a rude post and I think you should apologise
also if you think putin thinks trump is a good president you're retarded. he only said he welcomes someone who wants to lift sanctions etc.

> Hey Russkies, what how do you guys generally feel about your past and how the world sees you?

We are the biggest victims of communism.

> Do you think you guys were pretty cool, or do you feel bad?

ww2 and whole 20th century was a mistake, i feel bad

> and how the world sees you?

Russia is a european colony since 1917, europeans just exploit this territory. We are their best friends ;)