UMatrix is so shit it allows everything 1st party by default

>uMatrix is so shit it allows everything 1st party by default
When did you realized that gorhill is an idiot?
To me was when he started shilling Quantum like a good goy

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uMatrix/wiki/How-to-work-in-hard-3rd-party-default-deny-by-default
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don't trust the website you're visiting then you shouldn't even go to it. In some cases first party scripts will be blocked. Your uBlock Origin will block malicious sites.
If you want to block everything then just use script blocking as a global rule and use whitelisting.
Anyways, css is now also malicious so might as well either see sites in a broken format or not visit anything that uses js and css.
There is nothing wrong with quantum.

nice trips gorhill
also thanks for reminding me
>it also allows CSS from 1st and 3rd parties by default
this addon is a fucking joke

It doesn't allow 3rd party css.
>I don't know how to use something so it's a joke
you're retarded

except it does
go ahead and install it on a new profile
images and css are allowed for 1st and 3rd parties

>want to block 1st party JS and CSS
Might as well just use curl at that point.

I don't think that's how it works. I don't even see a spot where it says "3rd Party".

>I don't even see a spot where it says "3rd Party".
Oh I see you are actually retarded. Now I feel bad for making fun of you.
Take that image for example, everything below *.theguardian.com is 3rd party
Do you understand what 1st and 3rd party are now?

God forbid being allowed to inspect it before allowing, might as well not even use the internet at all

>Now I feel bad for making fun of you.
that wasn't me, retard.
read: github.com/gorhill/uMatrix/wiki/How-to-work-in-hard-3rd-party-default-deny-by-default

if you can't even read the documentation then stop crying about things. if you're so autistic that you need to disable everything out of the box then don't even use web browsers which support css, cookies and js.

>calls other retards
>ignores my actual posts
I know you CAN disable, my entire point was that it IS NOT disabled by DEFAULT
but I'm glad that you at least understand what 1st and 3rd party are now ;^)

>he said using a document viewer that is capable of parsing HTML and CSS, displaying images and executing code on the client
When did you realize that YOU are the idiot?

Why would it be enabled by default? You're in the minority, almost nobody would want this by default.
>glad that you at least understand what 1st and 3rd party are now
Kill yourself
>telling others they don't read
See
>that wasn't me, retard.
>that wasn't me
>that
>wasn't me
I hope you can comprehend this.

Why would someone who doesn't care about 3rd party network requests be using uMatrix in the first place
The way uMatrix "works" out of the box is even less secure than NoScript and that barely offered any security and/or privacy to the user in the first place

Also I read it senpai, I just ignored your lie.
It's okay though now you understand it, we're all here to learn
;^)

Happy (You) day, OP! Hope you enjoy all those (You)s

I thought that both NoScript and uMatrix complement each other? Aren't you supposed to run both for extra security?

lol It's funny you're getting so upset about a web addon LOL

I hope you find happiness, man.

See

i hate to say i but you just got roasted by

>by default
If you're using uMatrix, the default setting shouldn't bother you. As you are expected to be an advanced user anyway.

not anymore, noscript is a shell of its former self and lacks a lot of useful features that made it beneficial to run in conjunction with umatrix due to the webEx API being limited in functionality.

Why would you want to block CSS by default?

not him but CSS and images can be used to track you (think 1x1 pixel images), plus there are CSS tracking scripts do exist with a little bit of http rewrite usage.