Calling all rare flags

How can we get more rare flags on here? I like Sup Forums specifically because I like talking to people from all over the world. If you are a rare or semi-rare flag, please go to some popular websites in your country and invite more people :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZnsZeR6gD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A-am I rare?

For the purposes of this thread, yes. Sup Forums needs some cultural enrichment. Invite some friends right now.

Use regionals and you will get another definition or "rare".

I don't collect flags and I already have a version of the regionals script that I edited to disable the outgoing requests since it's basically a tripcode. I'm talking about getting more people from underrepresented countries.

Bump. Maybe I should have posted this in the middle of the night instead.

Maybe they don't stick around because we're too racist and constantly shit on other countries.

Maybe people outside the western world don't have enough time on their hands to visit this godforsaken place. They also don't always speak English on the same level as we do.

What's up, dudes?

Hello. 10 things everyone should know about Kyrgyzstan, go!

Call uzb brothers

1) It's a post-soviet country;
2) Used to be settled by nomads;
3) You're obligated to serve in the army in here;
4) Great mountains and nature in general;
5) Fairly democratic country if you compare it to anything what shares borders with Kyrgyzstan;
6) Shitty correlation between quality/cost of internet connection;
7) Two languages are official here, Russian and Kyrgyz. The further you go from the capital the more useful the Kyrgyz, though.
8) It has the only walnut forest in the world, the rest are man-made.
9) Islam is dominant religion in here, not as harsh as Arabic, though
10) I got tired of pulling the facts out of my ass, enjoy what you've got.

Interesting, thanks!

>walnut forest
Checked some pictures of this and your nature in general, absolutely beautiful.

Check some Issyk-Kul's pics.

Rare flag here

Arabian flag here. Use MS Paint to fill in the colors to get the remaining flags

I want to find a central asian qt to be my waifu

Wow you must be pretty rich to have Internet in such a country as Sudan

The president let's a distinguished citizen sit on his Pentium 4 computer every 2 weeks

Côte d'Ivoire here

Lol

>extra flag thread
>not checking for /flag/
i shiggy diggy

>How can we get more rare flags on here?
with proxies, of course

newfags think iceland is rare so sup

>everyone sperging out about the fact that i used 'rare flag' and talks about the actual flags
reeeee I just want some more posters from countries that aren't that common on Sup Forums, I don't give a shit about the fucking flags

Do you guys have any good tv shows? Watched Ófærð and thought it was decent

Let me encourage you.

Næturvaktin (The Night Shift)is the best Icelandic tv show by far but it's maybe too Icelandic/Scandinavian to be fully appreciated elsewhere
youtube.com/watch?v=YZnsZeR6gD8