>Sony Xperia Z/Z3
>"Woah Sony makes phones?"

>LG V20
>"This is too big"

>Oukitel K10000 Pro
>it's huge

>nexus 4
>its shiny

Why the fuck would I hand someone else my phone? Seriously. Half your life is tied up with your phone and the accounts it accesses.

>your phone
iPhone 8
>people's first reaction when they hold it
Nothing. Can't even fucking brag about this thing because I have no friends.

Yes this was a very much useless post. At least I bumped your thread, I'm gonna go take antidepressants now.

>Allowing others to touch your phone

>xiaomi Redmi note 4
>what kind of phone is this again?

Same here, people can't even say it's brand out loud

What's a pin?

>hey can you look up xyz for me
>hand it to them, they take a look at what you're displaying, hand it back and say thanks

Does this seriously never happens to you ?

>Literally $170 at my local "washing machines and motorcycles" store
Haha what a cheap piece of shit
>4100 mAh battery
n-nani?

Should I get one of those to replace my useless fucking Huawei?

for you

>Nexus 6
>"How do you even use this thing? It's so big."

i honestly respect the people who didnt fail for the x meme
well done faggot

>LG K10
>It's shiny

I was going to, but I figured it was too much phone for someone that doesn't talk to anybody. It would've been a $1000 YouTube machine, as opposed to $800 for the 8 but my ISP gave me some credit for being a client for 20 years, so I didn't pay that much (at least for now).

Also I've been using 5.5 inchers for like 5 years, I wanted to test something smaller. 4.7 really IS the sweet spot.

>Xiaomi Redmi 3s
>Hey its one of those Yao Ming phones right?
I swear this happened

>Oneplus 3
>"What brand is this phone?"

>honor 7
Is there anything in 400 usd price category for replacement? Is chinkshit any good these days?

>People still remember Yao Ming
Well tickle my anus and call me Samantha, I thought those maymays were long gone.

Xiomi mi 6 or a Oneplus 3t used

>$20 Alcatel Go Flip
>*laughter*
What is the most free dumbphone? Stallman says he asks to borrow someone else's phone and I don't like that.

>moto g5 plus
>"I've never seen this one before, it looks great!"
don't understand why everyone hates the design of it desu

*4.7 without fuckhuge bezels is the sweet spot

>S7 edge
>Wow the screen really pops!
It's mostly iPhone people that say this

Wait for couple of weeks. They are coming up with Note 5

That's why you'll never have any real friends

>4.7 without fuckhuge bezels is the sweet spot
I like the fingerprint reader in the front desu

>give phone to friend
>30 seconds later he goes through my entire photo gallery
every time

>galaxy s5
>i had one of these but i sold it and got an s7/s8/iphone x/etc. like a fucking consumerist normie i am.

Why does the top one exist except to make it look balanced?

>razer phone
>its so big, the fuck did you pay 700 bucks for mobile games, that's so much for a phone

thats an earpiece you dumb fuck

>Hello sir thank you for being such a valued customer perhaps its time to think of an upgrade?
>What phone do you currently have?
>PPTV King 7... it's a chinese phone..
>oh i see sir, well maybe we will talk about this another time. thank you. bye.

>s8
>damn thats big

OOoooOooOooOOoOooOoOOoOoOOoOOOoh the India the India!!

>Axon 7
It's actually heavy

V20 too.
best phone fucking phone.
people ask about the second screen a lot.
also i love put high end headphones with the dac on, open the manual video camera and see people reactions on the stereo hifi mics

Riced galaxy s6. I either get "woah, you must be fucking poor because you don't have an iPhone" or "what the fuck how do I use this? There aren't big ugly buttons for every program"

launcher?

>let me make everything hard to read
>also let me make every button or action hard to click or get to

Lmao what are you, some fucking autist who looks at his unlocked home screen more than he uses actual apps?

None. They all use proprietary Java-based operating systems.

Either use a Replicant phone or wait for the Librem phone.

>op5t
>wow this phone is pretty cool
>what kind of samsung is it?

> launcher?
Nova with klwp
I'm on Sup Forums, do you think I have any reason to open apps, text people, use social media? And I do make the buttons larger than the text by putting a large clear rectangle under them that is actually the button

> Lumia 650
> "why?"

>Moto X Play
>You lost it, homeboy *runs away*
I'm from Brazil.

>iPhone X
>"owo cute phone wanna have sex tonight, i have a 9 inch dick btw"

>Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
>Why is the screen broken? What are you some kind of double nigger?

I can't find the screen locally to check it out and I don't know if the ones they sell on gearbest are legit even when they say genuine. I'll just wait for a new phone with SD 660 that doesn't have the 2:1 meme screen to be released I guess.

>ZTE Axon 7
>woah didn't know HTC made phones anymore

>iPhone 6s
>nothing, it's a normal phone. they get on to doing what they were meant to be doing

you're a fucking loser quit tripping

damn I need an iPhone X

>Moto x 2016
>It's so light

iPhone SE
>You still have an iPhone 5?

>Iphone
>baaaw I suffer in the first world
>brb taking antidepressants now
Go back to Tumblr faggot.

>Lenovo P2
>lighter than ipoop 8+ by 25g
>same weight as ipoo ecks

Is yours laggy as shit for everything? I hate this phone, thinking of getting a oneplus for cheap

>baaaw I suffer in the first world
But I live in Mexico you double nigger

yes and install lineage os by pajeet.

you'll be stuck with xiaomeme botnet for a while.
snapdildo 636 though. might be worth it.

>LG G4
>"Hey, why did it just restart randomly?"

You can go to the verga then.

That's what she said.

can relate, had two die on me

>redmi note 4
Why the fuck are you holding my phone? Give that back

>Galaxy S8
>Why didn't you get an iPhone?

Fucking retards.

only thing i dislike is the screen retention

>redmi 4x
>Looks like an iPhone

>some ancient Huawei
>it still works?

This. Then they ask how I manage to use it one handed all the time so I show them yuge hands.

>iPhone 8
>HURRR WHY DIDN'T YOU GET [Laggy pajeet phone] RETARD
Fucking Sup Forums.

>LG G3
Since I don't have friends or go outside, my first reaction was
>Wow having the buttons on the back just makes sense

>install lineage os by pajeet
I don't want to pay Pajeet to do it for me, but at the same time I'm too retarded to mess with Android. I wish it was simpler like jailbreaking an iPhone, I can do that shit with my hands tied to my back.

>S8
>This is that new Samsung phone eh

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

No. A retard is someone who supports one of the biggest SJW companies in the world. Google is on tier with Starbucks.

>b-but muh customization
>muh freedom

Whatever.

>lenovo k5 plus
>"It's soft"
What?

>Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime
>no feelings or reaction whatsoever, it's as generic as phone can get

>letting politics get in the way of technology
Jesus H Christ.

XZ1C before phone case
>"Gee user this phone is really small and light"

XZ1C after phone case:
>"Gee user this phone is fucking huge and weighs a ton"

Mi Max

Is this a tablet?

>iPhone 7
>"Pretty glossy user."
inb4 Appleshit, I own 15 phones that I change out regularly. I don't let autistic tribalism get in the way of MY FUN

ok

Why doesn't this have a headphone jack?

Why don't you write your own mobile OS that gives you the ability to yell at black people on the internet?

on Sup Forums you have to explain yourself kiddo. Even though its completely unjustifiable, mentioning Apple here is like saying "I'm a Marxist" on Sup Forums.

Because I'm not a dead broke poor fag who can't afford a $20 set of Bluetooth headphones. I'm so bored with this "it doesn't have a headphone jack" meme. It's 2018 ffs

Exactly the same here. I'm loving it tho

I can't believe I'm going to say this about Apple but... At least it already comes with the 3.5mm adapter in the box unlike some Android phones.
>What about charging and listening to music?
I bought a $15 wireless charger the day I got my phone so I don't have this problem.

I don't have a problem with black people or anyone else. I think tech companies should be tech companies and not mingling and interfering with politics or using their financial might to shove their political tendencies on the population.

Ask James Demore how fucked up Google is. As cool and awesome as the Note 8 looks and probably is. I'm not giving a dime to that blue haired, cis-scum spouting company. Google can suck it.

Indeed. I haven't missed a beat in listening to music. I literally just use Bluetooth headphones. Or that adapter works well too.

>fighting about which of the 2 most mainstream cancer is the best

>Its mainstream so its bad
I'm against tech tribalism too but calling their phones cancer is just ignorance

the thing is, taking headphone jack out creates issues that normally wouldn't exists, while solving none at the same time

Tfw no washing machine and motorcycle store nearby.

>Essential PH-1
>"It feels really good in the hands"

Care to elaborate? Because I'm pretty sure 99% of smartphones feature "average" DAC boards that regardless of your input method sound essentially identical.

I don't have any bluetooth headphones, in fact I hate using bluetooth because it kills the battery almost immediately. So far the adapter does the job but I've been using the lightning earbuds more.
Honestly I don't understand how people can use the ones with the rubber little piece of shit, the left one always falls off my ear with little to no movement.
I swear the ones from apple are the only ones that don't have this problem for me, I can even run with them and they won't fall off.

My bad I didn't realize you were an autistic retard. Your phone with proprietary Pajeetsoft OS surely is 10,000 times better.

Hey I don't like it either, but companies won't change their minds no matter how much you complain about it, especially Apple.

They sell more stuff but those two are the most noticeable things. The Amerifats don't have those really?

>Bluetooth kills the battery almost instantly
Thats strange because the Airpods and SONY wireless ones may kill 4% of the phones battery in like an hour, on the iPhone 7.