twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's meh, definitely NOT shit

>Album is released 30 minutes ago
>Has a strong opinion about it

You mean it's fucking LIT

DUDE SO SAD LMAO :(

LIT*

Just finished, how can you say this is bad? Expectations met

It's your mind deceiving you due to hype, it's actually shit.

Ful Stop is GOAT
top 5 radiohead songs

Nah, I was infinitely more hyped when TKOL dropped and I knew it was mediocre right away.

whatever bruh i'm just enjoying the music

THIS

this
well mediocre by radiohead standards

just finished one play through

7.5/10

If you COULD digest it and render a valid opinion on it in one listen, that means its shit

Either these opinions are all invalid, or it is shit

This, I liked two song on TKOL when it was released, i couldn't "get" the other ones. After a month i realised how fucking great the album is. Now, after several listens, they are good, nothing more

What is this avant garde bull shit man, why can't they make some real music, shit that makes your heart beat and your hips undulate. Instead they just put up some electric farts while Thom York warbles incoherently.

0/10 would not listen to again.

I'm a big fan of Radiohead's more electro-noisy material

I think Thom's warbling ruins just about every Radiohead song though.

why the fuck would you listen to Radiohead if you want to move your hips btw?

Because they (occasionally) use really sexy, danceable rhythms. "Reckoner" is straight up bossa nova.

10/10 bait

I'm not a huge Radiohead fan. I was in high school when Kid A came out and I really liked it after getting over the initial disappointment of it not being more traditionally song-oriented like OK Computer.

Totally lost track after that point. I heard In Rainbows for the first time yesterday and it was okay.

Now listening to MSP. "Burn the Witch" is nice but I feel like the instrumentation is surprisingly, I dunno, straightforward indie like Andrew Bird or something.

twitter.com/search?q="True Love Waits"&src=tren

radiohead stans are weird

I couldn't even make it through Daydreaming. Jesus fucking christ. You Radiohead fans must be so disappointed.

should have been called Amnesiaic because it was completely forgettable and their heads are so far up their asses naming an album the same name as their other album would probably get them off.

>Amnesiac
>forgettable

Decks Dark is good but I doubt I would like, specifically go back and put it on

Desert Island Disk is also really good. Nice to hear a memorable guitar part in a Radiohead ballad.

No one said Amnesiac was forgettable. you must be a fucking retard who doesn't even know what amnesiac means but thinks his opinions on music matter for some reason

So if I only like Kid A and Amnesiac should I give this a shot?

>implying that AMSP is remotely avant garde

I wouldn't say so. This album is much more reminiscent of Hail To The Thief and In Rainbows than those two.

Where are the download links?

If I say no, will you really just never bother to listen to the album?

this man is correct

I mean I'll probably still check it out, I just want to know what to expect
Really I need to go back and give the rest of their discography another shot, I'm just not much of a rock person and their stuff (particularly OK Computer) kind of epitomizes the type of alt-rock sound that's especially boring to me.
I figured, thanks m8

Halfway through, there's nothing approaching the arresting electronic textures of say the first track on Kid A, but I wouldn't say it has the OKC/Bends alt rock sound either.

Nice reading comprehension bucko

Go to a dance club if you want to dance you fucking fag

It's even more avant-garde than TLoP man and that album is crazy experimental, what are you smoking.

Not him, but he's right, he wasn't saying the album Amnesiac was forgettable.

I wasn't expecting a Kid A, OK Computer, hell not even a In Rainbows or The Bends but Christ I'm halfway through and I want to listen to something else

Has my meme gone too far? Oh shit.

NO THIS ALBUM IS PERFECT

Not bad but really fucking boring. Everything sounds nice; it's well produced but it has no vitality. Just going through the motions it seems, and their motions are taking a lot of time to make pretty sounds.

5/10

He was though, let me rephrase it

>Should've been called Amnesiac because it was completely forgettable and their heads are so far up their asses that giving the new album the same name as another one of their albums would get them off

Exactly my feelings, too. Spare a few songs/moments, there's no energy, especially in Thom's vocals.

fuark Present Tense is gud