$350 for a "smart speaker" that doesn't do multi-room yet, doesn't play Spotify or TuneIn by voice...

$350 for a "smart speaker" that doesn't do multi-room yet, doesn't play Spotify or TuneIn by voice, and Siri which is already a joke is even further crippled on this device.

Are there any Apple fags here who will actually defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BkpAro4zIwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the only speaker on the market that will automatically play mood music if it hears my boyfriend fucking me in the ass.

Apparently the sound quality is impressive for the price.

A decent 5.1, google home, and a chromecast costs like 100 dollars less

Prove it.

2 of these are going to be a beast.

a decent 5.1 takes up a lot of space

defended

I'm not buying it. I see zero need for a smart speaker. As for the Siri is bad meme:

youtu.be/BkpAro4zIwU

Get the Invoke. You'll be the only person for a hundred miles with one, which earns you super mega hipster points.

I won't buy it, I won't complain about it.

40kekarots

>With Cortana by Microsoft
No thanks

Good one

Seriously though, not being able to play Spotify is a major deal breaker

I guess if your a faggot that lives in san francisco that pays $2500 a month for the privilege to live a in closet a 5.1 system would take some space

> pop can speaker
> sound quality somewhere between alarm clock and boom box

I work for Apple and have to support this device and see no point to it's existence other than to extract money from fanbois.

True. Soylent fantasies

Applefag with MacBook Pro, Iphone SE. I can't defend this.

The target audience are poor people who only have one room.

This seems accurate

>$350
>Poor people

Pick one user

Rich people understand importance of money, also understand the value of things, what is worth buying and what is a scam. Some shitty apple speaker retailing for 350$ is a scam. Only a poor person would spend money on it.