Why is Arabia so ugly? There's literally mud and dirt everywhere...

Why is Arabia so ugly? There's literally mud and dirt everywhere. You'd think if they had 3bn for the massive hotel they could hire some guy to do some gardening and landscaping. Now I know why Arabs are so angry all the time, the landscape looks like complete shit, how can you be relaxed? Literally looks like what termites would build if they evolved thumbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.fr/lien/64353/islam-arabie-saoudite-mecque-medine-detruit-vestiges
time.com/3584585/saudi-arabia-bulldozes-over-its-heritage/
youtube.com/watch?v=D8YHp37-tp0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hejaz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when that clock tower gets old and decrepit how tf are they going to knock it down without fucking the mosque up?

Didn't they blow up a historic fortress to build this disgusting clock tower?

The fortress they blew up to build it looks like shit too desu.

Why the fuck do they just completely ignore the massive piles of mud and dirt around things they build?

Jesus christ at least landscape it so it's flat or looks pretty. Looks like scrapheap challenge.

this is literally the ugliest place in the world i've ever seen

>"This is the most holy and revered place in our religion. People travel all across the world just to see it once in their life."
>"Let's fuck it up."

and akp voters recently demolished a historical mosque of 500-600 years, because it was 'old'

political islamists have average IQs of 80 and are mostly incapable of humane feelings

b-but..it's a mountainous area and they are breaking mountains to make roads and construct hotels

>gardening and landscaping
They should consider xeriscaping

Yeah, Liet Keynes style.

:(
source?

hmm no grass

new money
no culture

from what I get, they also destroyed a super old house where one of the wives of mohammed lived, to build public toilets instead

not even joking

slate.fr/lien/64353/islam-arabie-saoudite-mecque-medine-detruit-vestiges

Not gonna lie, that clock tower looks fucking badass.

The only dumb thing is that it's so fucking high. What the fuck is the point of a clock tower if no one can see the time??

Because that place is literally in the middle of the desert with random hills everywhere making it a nightmare to actually urbanize but they did a pretty good job nonetheless.

Why would they knock it down? I will never understand american logic

Allah can see the time. That's all that matters.

Don't go to Manila pal

Still not as bad as Athens tbqh

Mecca should be nuked, along with all the muslim countries.

t. proxy nigger

Are you ethnic Chinese or an English teacher

Yeah I like the clock.

Fucking thing is huge

I like when you french posts sources in french to non-french speakers

time.com/3584585/saudi-arabia-bulldozes-over-its-heritage/
>The house of the Prophet’s first wife, Khadijah has made way for public toilets. A Hilton hotel stands on the site of the house of Islam’s first caliph, Abu Bakr. Famously, the Kaaba now stands in the shade of one of the world’s tallest buildings, the Mecca Royal Clock Tower, part of a complex built by the Bin Laden Group, boasting a 5-story shopping mall, luxury hotels and a parking garage.

Here you go.
They also destroyed muhammad's house in late 2015

wow that's huge
huge and ugly

Yeah i thought it was London first too

Someone should fly a plane into that tower

Arabs have the new money vibe where they will get big ugly things because they can.
I see it often in Bulgaria with people buying fancy cars, but being unable to pick a matching shirt and tie.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8YHp37-tp0
>tfw have to wait 23 years for Hajj turn.

>wanting to give more money to wahabbite scum

I don't get this. What is that?

What is what?

Wahabbite scum?

You don't know what wahabbism is?

It is the school of Islam that is predominant in KSA and that they're trying to spread worldwide.

Basically Durka Terrorists: the religion

someone should put a charlie hebdo up there

Wahhabism is a form of ultra fascist Islam that is pushed by the House of Saud

It passes under the radar for the most part but it isn't much better than Nazism

Demolishing historic sites is literally part of their religion as well.

For how long before it gets allahu akbared? I give it 2 years.

Sorry, I don't know about this.
And what is durka?

Why they would destroy historical sites?
Define fascist?

>And what is durka?
Backward people wanting "sharia law", niqab for women, killing heretics, gays, apostate etc...

>
>Why they would destroy historical sites?
Because they consider historical sites as idolatry, see

That's retarded
When they build a skysraper in a city do they consider how they are going to be able to knock it down without fucking up other buildings? No not really because they believe it is built to last.

Looks like fucking Mordor.

It's Saudi Arabia m8 money flows from the ground

They'll just helicopter Indians up it to dismantle it away by sections or something

>don't know that a lot of deserts look that one
just stay in your island, ok?

They will just fly a plane into it, that worked just fine before

They have the money, why not they just make the upgrades outside the city for hotels, instead of destroying those relics. Something like a big terminal metro to drop pilgrims back and fro near the grand mosque and retains those relics?

Are they stupid?

but not the kaaba?

ISIS actually wants to destroy the Kaaba iirc

yeah the turkish fortress that used to stand where the clocktower is was there to defend it from arabs, I'm just wondering if the saudis themselves view it as nothing but a source of revenue/opportunity to spread influence

Does the Saudi are actually foreigner of the Mecca & Medina? Who actually the real Meccan from the history book?

Wahabbi is rather alien in SEA where its pretty much 99% shafii with sufi and other influences.
We do not declare it as haram since they are still considered sunni but discouraged their spread on the basis of maintaining a uniform society and outright banned in some states. Although in the era of globalisation and Saudi money its pretty much impossible to contain entirely.
But jet fuel cannot melt steel beams.
Their logic is
>is there a possibility that people might worship it
>If yes destroy it
>If no destroy it anyway and make something that will show everyone the power and influence of Al Saud family.
You know like how dictators tend to build something grand to remind people of their power.
Besides such things is probably too much work for them. My sister works in diplomatic administration and they couldn't even submit a simple paperwork on time but demand that we extend the deadline for them not to mention acting like jackass towards her.

What for? Jet fuel can't melt steal beams.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hejaz
I've been told they weren't as radical but I know fuckall about arab history

Al Saud conquered Hejaz not long after Arab revolt which ended Ottoman rule and the Hashemite was exiled to Jordan.
From what I remember supposedly when Al Saud conquered Medina they went house to house just to smash every musical instrument and prior to that they outright massacred a small town in Taif massacre.
The greentext version would be
>Guy went to Istanbul
>Fugg them Ottoman are degenerates, everything is haram.
>Goes to spread his teaching in sparsely populated regions
>Some centuries later viva la revolution, REMOVE SULTAN. King George and Al Saud wills it.
>WE WUZ SULTANS, gonna conquer everything and remove degeneracy.
Literally Sup Forums made flesh.

You've pretty much covered everything, yes.
I wish the people in charge of Mecca/Medina weren't the Al Saud family, but that's just how it is.

it really looks good

This literally hurts to look at.

for an Italian yes

I actually like it, if it wasn't so poor and filled with muslims i would live there

What a tacky display. It looks like the neon on a halal food cart in New York

where the hell were you, i made a thread yesterday trying to summon you.

What do you like about it?

Noticed