Start taking CS and engine classes at uni

>start taking CS and engine classes at uni
>Walk in and look around
>Everyone is ugly
>Everyone looks autistic
>Everyone has huge laptops that are loud as fuck and either autitic shitpads or led gaymer shit
>Everyone is dressed autistically as fuck (jeans and sketchers? are you shitting me?)
>Everyone is socially retarded
>Realize this is probably what the average Sup Forums user is like
>Now want to kill myself

God damnit

Don't worry you won't have to suffer too long
If you don't fit into that crowd you'll likely fail the math and harder theoretical courses anyway

About the same here. Many autistic kids and one laughs randomly during lecture.

whats wrong with jeans and sketchers

I'll bite.

>you can't dress and behave normally while being decent at math

When I took my first CS class it was all just hipsters and one ugly girl everyone was thirsty for.

Plain. Shows others you probably don't care about yourself. Bonus points if you use a two strap bag along with jeans + t-shirt + sketchers

that is true, absolutely
who are you quoting though?

Hey asshole, the purpose of going to college isn't to push your outdated fashion ideas on other people. Now shut up and do your studies or go back to Starbucks where the other limp-wristed faggots with thin, portless laptops hang out.

get the fuck out

>jeans and sketchers

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, i'm against being a bully; but the people who dress like aspie melvin-ass barneys without being at all self aware deserve to be openly ridiculed.

Shut up and focus on your studies. You shouldn't give a rat's ass about all that shit.

lol troll

I don't take university courses to show off dress clothes. I take university classes to learn shit and to get a piece of paper.

Normally when it comes to fashion I give uni students a break because depending on the campus size you have to travel alot and certain types of clothes (shoes mostly) are more comfortable than others, but when I see someone absolutely not giving a shit day in and day out, I have to call them out

>Caring what women think
Yes, be a good boy and keep worshipping the holy vagina.

The beautiful people are in buisness/economics

Go join the societies that aren't full of autists

So your comments + graph weren't about university students?

Context of this thread had me assuming it was.

They are about uni students, you don't get a free autism pass for being a STEM student

>Now want to kill myself
How does it feel to be weaker than the people you hate?
You seriously HAVE TO kill yourself if the color of their pants is bothering you.

>start CS at uni
>care that other people in class look as a Sup Forums neets
>care enough to want to suicide

The fuck is wrong with you? If appearance of people in class is more important for you than class itself than you should definetely kill yourself (or change course to fashion design or some shit)

>Caring about whatever opinions women may have of your attire.

Fuck of back to whatever manosphere shithole you crawled out of fucking retarded faggot.

Some of us lurk /fa/ so don't worry
The average Sup Forums user isn't as badly dressed

>Everyone looks autistic

Fuck off to Sup Forums and project your diagnose somewhere else. It's impossible to look "autistic".

>messenger bag

literally kill yourself homo. jesus fucking christ. men are not fucking women; you shouldn't have a fucking man purse to carry your shit.

>jeans and sketchers
what is wrong with this?

>Everyone has huge laptops that are loud as fuck and either autitic shitpads or led gaymer shit
Larp. Everyone has hipster machines.

literally nothing assuming the jeans actually fit appropriately.

>messenger bag
The fuck is this? Another way of saying manpurse?