Remember that time the Saudi Royal family funded a plot to destroy the symbol of American capitalism...

Remember that time the Saudi Royal family funded a plot to destroy the symbol of American capitalism, kill thousands of Americans and cause billions of dollars in damage and then got away with it?

lol

Shut your cunthole motherfucking piece of shitdirt. Exactly when KSA is fighting war on terror in Yemen, son of a bitch like you, Paul Ryan wants to sue them in court. Anyone knows if we should laugh or cry?

What the heck happened here that wasn't the response I was going for

RARE
A
R
E

remember when the kikes knew about this beforehand?

>be the world's only superpower
>get backstabbed by the Saudi royal family and take it like a cuck
>get backstabbed and circumcised routinely by Jewish overlords and take it like a cuck

ROFL why are Americans so pathetic?

Dumb dictatorship get the fuck out and go back fucking goats + boiling dissidents alive in hot oil.

Old news

Hell, I made that post on /news/

It's the property of tinfoil conspiracy here in the US, never mind the clinton emails that confirm the connection.

We're much too busy with the first practice sportsball game of the season. I'd like to be angry about it but there's really no point anymore. Memes.

Dumb NAZI, go back to gassing kikes, Weimar inflation and inbreeding.

>yeah let's try to destroy the country that has been protecting and trading with us for the past 50 or so years

This. We should wipe out Iran instead. They are overtly threatening us and encouraging terrorism.

I'm all for it.
Don't hurt their people, just their overtly-maniacal government that's been sponsoring terrorism.

If we get rid of the Mullah's dictatorship then the Iranian people will prolly wake up and become civilized again.

dumb jew.

>He unironically supports an islamic theocracy

I don't you fucking idiot, but that's what the islamic population want. If their leaders aren't royals/dictators and you give them democracy they chose shariah law. Only reason for all the propaganda against iran is that they want to be the top dogs of the middle east and want everybody to stop trading oil with dollars to fuck up USA's currency hegemony.

>3 towers 2 planes 1 day
>6
>Star of David has 6 corners
>Saudi Arabia

Nice try Schlomo, but i have an /x/ degree,, you Bildenberstein bastard.

The Persians weren't this backward and indoctrinate before the Mullah's theocracy went in power. Their minds can change.

green text please.

its because ameriturds are actually cowards that dont stand for any value or have honor. theyd sacrifice their own people for this plot and created a war that killed thousands of their own just to cover it

expect rabid unreasonable behaviour from them, so they can pretend to achieve their vendetta and murder the wrong people

theyre also pretty easy to rape if you pull the right strings, israel for example has spied on them, stole from them, attacked them at free will and they just behave like little bitches

Iran will secularize within our lifetime. Shiites will one day be friends of the West hopefully.

Also, fuck off Zionist scum.

>He prefers mudshits to based Israel

> Exactly when KSA is fighting war on terror
Too bad they are on terror's side

I prefer seculars to the religious

Zionists and Islamists need to be crushed

>Zionists
>Religious

The most influent kebab removals political parties in Israel (Likud, Israel Beytenu) aren't religious.

Iran is still a cancerous theocracy at the moment.