I just got a Spotify's student premium license

I just got a Spotify's student premium license

Ask me anything

Have you had the time to form an opinion of Spotify's services yet? I personally enjoy Spotify. It makes it easy for me to discover music that I wouldn't otherwise, as I'm a very casual listener.

It's great for discovering new music I'll give you that, but for older music it's a bit harder

Have you also gotten the hulu free version with it? I got it because all of Seinfeld was on it. The ads are annoying, but it's free.

>tfw like and enjoy spotify but too autistic to not also maintain a collection of perfectly tagged pure flac

i just want to be a normie and live in the cloud with my apps without a care in the world

>too autistic

That's fine though. I kept a huge collection of digital files before spoopify and google play (admittedly I've really stopped adding to my library since I started using these services) and I still do just because it makes sense to me to have offline shit just in case. I don't really download new music as much anymore but all my favorite artists that release new albums get downloaded instantly and then uploaded to my google play account as a backup (list) and also added on spotify. I have access to my music 24/7 everywhere now.

I found a pretty easy system for that, use SMLoadr and MusicBrainz Picard. I still use Spotify though (Spotify Dogfood, to get rid of the limiters), because I like my music to be synchronized across devices and to access songs without needing to download it.

I used to use Spotify when it first started out (im in the UK). The client was lightweight as fuck, like 3-4mb. Then they put a web browser in it (some webkit shit) and that's when I dropped it. Shame because it was perfect.

Why are you worrying about megabytes? I really don't understand this type of complaint. It's just dumb.

>not using nuclear as music player
>not using streamio as movie/series player
absolute state of """technolo/g/y"""

It shit all over my harddrive user. Files everywhere. Before it was easy to manage. I tried to cope but it was too much.

>tfw no idolshit

How much are you getting paid to post advertisements for Spotify?
Do you post advertisements for other companies too?
How can others apply for a job like yours?

It's nice. It gets me listening to shit I wouldn't normally listen to which is good.

Thank god.

>Thank god.
Its good though.

Also on the student premium. Not a bad service at all. Better than Apple Music for a few reasons:
>same level of service on all platforms
>integrated podcast section rather than having two apps
>UI/UX design is superior
>discovering new music is easier

go fuck yourself

how's your day been user?

>Ask me anything
where do i apply for a job like yours?

Spotifys user friendly interface and amazing recommendations really helps me find the music I love. For the cheap price its at its amazing that more people don't buy premium.

how much do you earn and how to become paid shill like yourself?
I shitpost on Sup Forums all day anyways, could make money and advestise shitat the same time to I guess