Why doesn't Sup Forums make a nice ass fork of ChroniumOS?

Why doesn't Sup Forums make a nice ass fork of ChroniumOS?

It is like the perfect starting slate for an OS.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'll make the logo

Can you imagine medieval dudes opening up a pub run by lepers?

before anyone comments on OP’s pic, the place has been shutdown for a while now.

GalliumOS has been out for a while now

Why?

Mother Theresa would be proud.

Thats the concept of pop-up stores, they suddenly pop up and disappear shortly after.

Why do you think?

You have to be a total degenerate to contract HIV

Are you suggesting that there is a relation between HIV and chromeOS and we should be interested because we are some kind of IT bug chasers or Canadians?

Literally worse than this

took me a second

I have HIV and I got it from my first ever time having sex with my Estonian gf who didn't know she had it because she got it when she was a kid.

Or unlucky during a blood transfusion, but real men don't bleed. We instantly seal wounds and remain in the fight.

>nice ass fork

Do it yourself.

If she got it as a kid and didn't know about it, she wouldn't live until adult age unmedicated.

Wtf please tell me this is the onion or some shit

That sounds better than selling poosey for krokodil.

I'll make a DE and design... You will like it.

Not true. Some people never develop AIDS even without medication.

It's literally a locked down botnet version of Gentoo.

She lied, user.

> having unprotected sex without testing
> denying being a degenerate

It's Canada you know... A place where telling the difference between reality and an onion piece has become impossible.

The onion only makes fun of conservatives.

I assume she told you that after you found out she'd infected you? Because there's a reason why kids born to mothers with AIDS get a lot of special attention after birth.

>an appeal to female incompetence
thats the oldest trick in the book user, but im sure shes cute anyway

don't simplify onion like that, they have layers, you know

Female-to-male transmission is practically unheard of.

No. I found out and then we tested her and she found out too. Luckily we live in a country that has free medication for people with HIV so I take 1 pill a day now for the rest of my life. We are both undetectable and are able to have HIV- kids if we wanted to.

In western countries maybe, but among sex tourists going to eastern europe and the southeast asia it's most definitely a pretty common thing.

>Female-to-male transmission is practically unheard of.
Citation needed.

you have been easily baited

if memory serves, the sexual transmission probabilities are (most to least):
>male-to-male
>female-to-male(uncircumcised)
>male-to-female
>female-to-male(circumcised)
>female-to-female

As people have pointed out, if your GF got it as upon birth or as a child she most definitely would have developed some kind of symptoms before adulthood. A child's immune system is nowhere near as strong as a adult's is.

Sorry to break this to you, but your GF has been lying to you about where she got it. Sure, she probably didn't know about being infected when she infected you, in adults HIV becomes contagious long before any symptoms start, but if she had contracted it during childhood she would have started showing symptoms still in childhood.

Am medfaggot, this dude is correct.
There's a reason why childhood AIDS is so debilitating, and why infected children rarely survive until teenagers.

Face it user, your gf lied.

Jesus Christ I'm not eating there. Sorry but AIDS HIV is shit that scared the ever loving fuck out of me and I don't want to be around anyone with it. I'm fucking scared of that shit a lot.

my lad...
she probs fucked some dirty Ruskies to get that...

there is much to be afraid of
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

antiretroviral therapy isn't a golden ticket to jamming your dick wherever, senpai.

The homo community makes that mistake far too often, and constantly spreads disease because of it.
If you ever follow through with making that kid, you better be extra fucking careful.

>smash stigma
I will never let them touch my food, drink or anything
fuck these degenerates

You're underage and on the wrong board.

You can't get HIV from food.
You can't get HIV from sucking cock.
You can't get HIV from touching someone with it.
You can't get HIV from kissing someone with it.
You can't get HIV from eating pussy.
You can't get HIV from laying naked on top of someone with it.

What about eating cum? The cook could add extra mayonnaise without you knowing.

Maybe in the 80s, sure, but over the past few years I've noticed the number of guys on Grindr/Scruff/other gay dating apps asking for bareback sex has dropped off significantly.

Yeah but I still don’t want to eat food made by faggots who couldn’t be bothered to keep their ass closed to random men

God has judged you. You have sinned in his eyes. Enjoy your eventual immuno-deficient death.

This.

FFS you might has well be eating out of a medical dumpster.

fucking hell it's too true, "OH! you got aids off me user, teehee I'm just a silly girl and can't be expected to know what lurks in the toxic waste dump that's between my roast folds"

Hope she marries you because no girl will want to go near you once they know

>so I take 1 pill a day now for the rest of my life
Have sex with a roastie whore once
Have to depend on medication every 24 hours for the rest of your life

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
When in doubt, remember the song

>You can't get HIV from sucking cock.
>You can't get HIV from kissing someone with it.
>You can't get HIV from eating pussy.
If you have "wound" in mouth (accidental bite, recent dentistry, over-enthusiastic brushing, paradentosis) it becomes transmission vector.

A drop of blood is enough. Criminals and other lowlives usually bite their lip hard enough to bleed so they can spit HIV+ blood in an attempt to infect their victims. Look up spitmasks they use in American prisons to get the idea.

I wouldn't trust a restaurant with specifically all HIV+ staff, especially considering some of these people think it's a huge turn on, a blessing or not wrong in the slightest to infect other people.

You know chances are those bugchasers are dead.

>when you gotta "bait" people to get them to talk to you at all

Way to ruin your own thread OP.

That's based off Xubuntu

Because no one can decide who'll be making logo?

>implying reddit doesn't post these threads deliberately to slowly astroturf Sup Forums

HIV+ people on medication have the same life expectancy as normal people.

>picrelated
>Retarded HIV+ chef cut slighty a finger by accident and he didn't noticed it...