Itt: idiot stories

itt: idiot stories

also phone debate general I guess

>be me
>be uni
>be only person on campus with good android (lg v20, everyone else either has iphone or burner phone from carrier promo)
>take notes, but usually also record lecture with phone to have a failsafe
>can do this because the v20's recording array is dope as fuck so I can almost always make the prof out in my recordings even if my seat is shit

>be midterm times
>one prof is nice enough to do a couple midterm review lectures
>sit down, get notebook out, get phone out, start recording, etc standard shit
>got terrible seat near back bc I was late, but it's not a problem as mentioned earlier
>then Jake sits next to me
>context: I am not one of those militant android people that thinks everyone should use android, generally if you respect my choice of phone I'll respect yours, Jake however does not ascribe to this mindset
>notices me recording lecture and starts up passive aggressive bullshit "omg I feel so bad for you, android recording quality is so bad, how do you even hear the prof"
>trying to focus, so "idk it works for me" and go back to writing

cont'd

cont'd

>Jake won't let up
>"bro why are you still taking paper notes if it works so well? here I'll show you"
>proceeds to put notebook away, pulls out cracked ass iphone 6s (top lel) and starts voice memo
>absolute wat.flv
>no matter what point you're trying to make, you don't fucking not take midterm notes
>fastforward about halfway through lecture (Jake has already missed about 5 min of notes because iphone voice recording apparently has time limit he didn't know about)
>my phone shits out because they had cut the power to my housing bloc last night for maintenance, so I only had about 30% in the morning
>cue Jake "hahaha garbage Android battery life" etc
>don't even respond, pop open back, put in spare battery from wallet, boot up and resume recording, missed maybe 2 min of recording total
>fastforward to end of lecture
>Jake "you're a sucker you had to write all those notes and I can just go home and study whenever I want"
>later that night, known friend of Jake who has never communicated with me before in his life emails me and asks if I can send him the midterm notes from today
>dead fucking giveaway because the guy is not and has never been in the class that was giving the midterm lecture
>delete email and kek while revising my paper notes with my very usable recording
>two weeks later, notice Jake getting midterm back and manage to get a look at his grade
>54
>Jake's singing the praises of iphone has since noticeably declined
>absolute top lel

iToddlers will defend this.

itt: idiots

FTFY

iNiggers absolutely BTFO

Stories that never happened, part 1.

Seriously, if you're going to try to show off the features of some iPhone priced waste of money, try not to write it like you're trying to write a Samsung ad.

Oh and before you try to call me an "iToddler" or some other childish insult, I've never even owned an iPhone and I don't plan on getting one either. Shit, I've owned a few android devices, a windows phone, a bunch of Symbian devices and I'm right now using a SailfishOS device.

>t. iToddler

An iToddler has defended this.

Is the v20 the GOAT?

How "original" of you...

I guess that settles it then? OP's pretty clearly just posting his daydream in this thread.

No, it's a phone.

>Me: AAAAAAAAA
>Teacher: shut up lard!

This is when you start the shit "Oh i feel so bad for you, failing a class because you cant afford a real phone" "Its really wrong of apple to make you fail your classes because their garbage cant even take real recordings" "wow it must suck having the recording quality and length of a 1998 yak bak"

Ya clearly seething ifatty

You're the one trying to use insults even a 12-year-old would be embarrassed to use...

Hit the gym fatty.

I'm the idiot for reading this non-story.

>paid shills come up with green text stories now
this is getting really bad

itt: non-idiot stories

>be myself
>purchase smartphone
>purchase non-smartphone
>discard smartphone
>use non-smartphone

I'm using a non-smartphone

>t. iToddler

>be me
>don't have smartphone b/c dgaf
>dad gives me his old one. 0PJA2 -- whatever the fuck that is
>now have a smartphone
>still dgaf and don't use it.

That's bad ass

No, no oreo yet, no root on latest h91810s yet. Besides that it ok

Not OP

I bought mine for the supposed superior sound quality; it's garbage (don't trust anything that isn't Wolfson, I guess)

The sound sucks, I mean

The rest of the phone is pretty alright

V20 owner here.
plug headphones on your phone, activate hidac, open the camera app and select the manual video mode. that will shut the mouth of that iFag.

JAKE BTFO

Nice story, mind if I steal?

How will Jake ever recover?

>be me
>buy android phone
>use it
>not give a shit what some faggot normie thinks of it

>grandma asks me to fix her computer because I'm a "computer guy"
>assume it's a bunch of viruses or some shit she got from clicking on sketchy links
>"Well user, you see, when I open up a window I can't close it"
>Turns out she meant that she didn't know how to x out of a fucking window
>taskbar is FILLED with random shit
>mfw

>not h990ds
That's your own fault

ITT: advertisements poorly disguised as candid posts

>be me, age 16
>get new EVO 3D for birthday
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>spend a lot of time ricing phone because no friends to actually talk to
>learn about custom ROMs
>root the phone
>pretty easy
>notice some ROMs require S-OFF
>spend a little over 10 minutes trying to perfect the wire trick
>it werks!
>flash latest version of Android (Jelly Bean at the time)
>meet nice gril and exchange numbers one day, start talking for a few months
>about to head to bed one night
>put phone on charger
>still texting gril all night
>fall asleep
>phone goes into daydream mode/screensaver
>forgot this was activated
>phone gets increasingly hot over several hours
>wake up with a mini space heater next to me
>oh shit
>panic and unplug the phone
>digitizer is damaged, ghost touches all over the bottom half of the screen
>practically unusable
>begin several month long death of EVO 3D
I've never installed a custom ROM on an Android since then.

>paid shills
>for a two year old phone

K

buttblasting confirmed
don't cry too hard you'll wake the bull