Do you pirate everything?

do you pirate everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

amoonshapedpool.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

nope, i have spotify, tidal, apple music memberships and i pirate and upload what they don't have with itunes match.

I didn't pirate this new radiohead album, which is pretty good btw

No.

I buy most, if not all of the music I listen to now. Call me a chump if you must but it's must easier to just buy it in my opinion. I'm too lazy to search for working, high quality links.

Basicaly yes, I buy the albums I love but it's nothing next to the amount of music I consume

Nah, I pirate what I can't stream or otherwise legally listen to. I sure as shit ain't buying something I'm not sure I would enjoy or not.

I pirate an album for the first couple listens. If I like it then I buy a copy. If I don't then I just delete the album.

are most people purchasing new Radiohead on iTunes?

i bought ableton at some point cuz i wanted the 9 so badly and no good crack anywhere.
and i buy my music mostly cuz my favorite labels arent on any platform but randomly on youtube ( aeon outhere group pierre verany etc... )

Yeah but I also buy records that I really like when I get a chance and I feel good about that

can't remember the last time i bought music. maybe 6 or 7 years ago.

I think most are buying it directly from the band's website: amoonshapedpool.com

Yes, because i'm broke, but i support and get physical of everything i like when i can, which is very rare.

>tfw you became the pigeon man

I never expected this.....

I pirate and then buy a physical edition if I like it, though for no reason other than that it feels nice to have a physical collection.

Also it feels good to have a CD collection

Soulseek and rutracker are some of the easiest things to use on computers

same

I buy A LOT of physical media every month, but I still illegally download everything I can (mostly albums that I'd like to give a listen but I'm not interested in buying, unless I find that they are really good).

I pirate EVERYTHING because the average wage in my country is like 6 times lower than in america so don't you judge me amerifags

This

Yeah, everything, not just music.

calculator is easier

no, because that devalues what i listen to

I used to pirate everything.

Now I just stream everything or save to the device.

This desu

Thank god record collecting is my only expensive hobby

everything except The Eminem Show

Almost everything. I support only bands I really like and only occasionally.

Pandora's box has been opened; there's no going back. And I will not limit my experiences because of ethics.

information should be free, i support those artists whom i like with a donation so they can continue to create art, not a product

Canada?

no

Yes.

However, I buy merch, physical copies, and go to a lot of shows. Even though I pirate music, people who use streaming services don't give much to the artists either. I at least try.

Nope. Spotify got rid of my need for piracy. They made it more inconvenient to pirate music than to just listen to in on there. If there's music they don't have (mixtapes, indie, etc), I'll just import it in as local files.

smart man.

I would except for their jewery with lossless and the fact that they don't take debit