Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYss51p9dy0
imgur.com/gallery/ZNSaq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you need to pay for it

Easier to delid.

for fun

venting

Ventilation, you colossal fucking retard.

surely you jest

>heatsink covers cpu

?????

Its a vent hole for when intel actually soldered their CPUs to their IHSes. Nowadays the only intel CPUs that get the soldering treatment are their top of the top of the line Xeons.

Only used in production, retardo.

>it's for ventilation
>"OH REALLY? THEN WHY DOES THIS HOUSEFIRE NOT HAVE ONE"
user you walked into that one

Nobody cared who they were until they put on the hole

that is a manufacturing defect you should return it and get it replaced it might still work on your rig but I'm not sure ive had one and it didn't work

Nobody knows what the hole is for, OP.

sauce pls

>4.20

DUDE HAHA

DUDE WEED LMAOOOOOOO

The Enigma of Amigara Fault

Dude, you trying to give the kid nightmares?

its a finger box

Absolutely.

how the fuck u move forward in hole your size

Read it and find out :^)

i see that apparently its a horror novel so how about no
but recommend me some cute manga i've never read any but Sup Forums has convinced me a i need to

To fit your dick

so the smoke can come out when you overclock too hard.

those have gaps in the glue that holds the spreader down you fucking fucknut

It's some sort of hole technology:
youtube.com/watch?v=IYss51p9dy0

Why does he go into a hole that will likely kill him?

You're the type of people who loves to see things in two dimentional form while living and breathing in 3 dimentional world.

read it where,i cant find it

you guys suck

I would say it's more unsettling than scary, I think you should actually give it a read.

imgur.com/gallery/ZNSaq

you pour liquid metal trough it ?

The holes are slanted, you just sorta slide in. They get slightly more and more twisted and misshapen as they go in, but so slowly that your body contorts and deforms to fit as you slide down.

On the other side of the mountain, at the foot, there are more holes. But these don't resemble people at all since these holes slant upward, you can imagine what'll come out of them...

>Hurr durr I can't find it
>Literally first Google result has the full comic on Imgur

It's HIS hole
You'll understand when you find your hole

people are not made of playdough and while flesh can be shaped (see: teeth braces, neck ring stacks, footbinding) this garbo spoopy manga provides no reason they don't starve to death during the journey its terrible and has always been terrible
post cheeseface instead

>Thousands of purposely and perfectly human-shaped holes carved into solid rock which are then revealed after an earthquake pushes a huge chunk of mountain out of the ground
>Complains about realism

So basically they need to reenter back from other side of mountain, mystery solve

The hole helps indicate which corner of the CPU is notched, it aids in lining pins up and correctly orienting the processor for insertion.

where can I read more kino like this

Pilot hole for keychain creation.

not him, but unless you force 3d on me, like with glasses or something, I have no depth perception. so there is little value in 3d to me.

nope

how do you read cinema?

FUCKIN' NEWFAGS