1. Your country

> 1. Your country
> 2. Your ethnicity

Your daughter comes to you and says:

" Omg Daddy. James just proposed to me and he's asking for your blessing!"

Would you allow your daughter to get married to a classy man of high melanin colour with a bright future like pic related?

Flag
Anglo
I'd slit my daughters throat while she slept.

Amerishart
Anglo

I would abort if I found out my child was a girl in this day and age.

Bigots.

Why do you shitpost? Tell me why. WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE?

Love Has NO Colour in the modern world.

1. flag
2. flag
In this scenario we assume that James is an American, right? If so I would happily agree since she would get to live in US and probably wouldn't have to work for the rest of her life

Im not a fucking priest

I would accept if the guy is highly educated
If he is a colombian immigrant then forget about it

1. Flag
2. Russia

>having children

Though yes, I would let her. Russian negroes are just russians if they were raised here.

Just tell me

USA
Hispanic

I would tell her she wasn't allowed to speak to me for a year just for dating the fucking chimp, and if she wanted to marry him that she'd better change her name and forget she has a family.

Luckily I am a minority so I can be open about my hatred of niggers without being called racist. Also my entire family would probably support my decision except for my libcuck sister (who would never actually date a nigger herself kek ).

>supporting interracial marriage means you have to have a black bf yourself

*sharts at you*

Swede working in Norway
Yes of course, nothing would make me happier than seeing the seed of a virile strong black man grow in my daughter

Only if he has accepted the love of Allah(swt) into his heart.

Nords reporting in!

If he has a bright future and they both genuinely love each other than I wouldn't care. At least he isn't a nigger. Where I come from, every race acts the same so I never met those ghetto types so I can see how my bias is different than most people's here.

Depends, if jamal is rich then i don't give a fuck. That is ofcoruse if he will spoil his father in-law.

If I have a daughter that becomes a cheerleader I have already failed and neglected her. So, no.

lel, what is your opinion of white men who wouldn't speak to their daughter for dating a 'wetback' or not supporting the wall?

What the fuck are you taking about, cheerleaders is just gymnastics, my sister is a cheerleaders and she's normal.

Post pics

If I had a daughter like that, I'd be the one fucking her..

I would rather she married a nigger than a white far leftist desu senpai.

No, but seriously, the meme that cheerleaders are just sluts is crazy, only reason most girls do cheerleading is because it gives them something to do when they don't have volleyball or soccer. But I can't deny that all the slutty girls at school had almost always been cheerleaders, just last week my sister told me how one of the cheerleaders gave the entire varsity football team a blowjob.

Bulgaria
Bulgar
>how big is his dick? Don't act like you ain seen it!

Yeah I don't give a shit. Don't even know what the fuck she does anyway. Women, am i rite?

I support interracial marriage, just not in my family.

I really don't care.
I'd rather my daughter date hispanic men anyways.

>black-men-white-women.tumblr.com
>Implying the girl in the pic is white

That being said, no, I would not allow her

She's not white.

blacked.comfags don't even know what being white means

>" Omg Daddy. James just proposed to me and he's asking for your blessing!"
"Wait, who the fuck are you?? I don't have a daughter. Even if I did she wouldn't be a teenager or Hispanic. Get the fuck out before I call the cops and take Jamarcus with you before he steals something."

Yeah my friend who was a college cheerleader was a gymnast growing up.

>girl in the pic is not white
advanced autism

Piss off, yank, she looks more latina than white

I would allow it, but only if the guy has some standards. Also wouldn't let her date white guys who are below that standard.

I mean, if he was a decent person I wouldn't care. Race is good for generalizing people, but it shouldn't be used to judge individuals. Barack Obama is half-Black, but he's a very successful and intelligent person, and if a daughter of mine wanted to marry a man like that, I'd be all for it.

that girl looks mexican, not white

>Lelgium
>Flemish

>Black
Don't care as long as he's a decent guy
>American high-school athlete
Only if his pro-league contract was already signed

Yea, sorry, in America even the guy in OP's picture would be considered white

>that pic
ahahah what the shit

>black football player
>animal abusers, women beaters, and murderers
I'd tell her that she would be stupid to stay with him
>Luckily I am a minority so I can be open about my hatred of niggers without being called racist.
You're still racist, you dumb cunt.

no

'latina' isn't a race moron, there are plenty of white latin ppl

american sports don't work like that, he'd have to go college first

Her eyes look a bit asian or native

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE I'M NOT AN IGNORANT RACIST

Persons of Color cannot be racist. If you are yourself white, you should apologise to him immediately. This is the command of progressive Americans.

India

Russian

Depends on his educational qualifications and if he is well settled. I don't really give a shit about race as long as they truly love each other and he isn't a dead beat. Race literally doesn't fucking matter if the person is well settled and will take good care of your daughter. What more could you want?

B-but South Park and current-yearman told me college athletes are slaves who often don't make pro

>india
>russian

Story time?

Why does she need blessing? She's going to run away with him whether she's blessed or not.

is James a black name in the US ?

lmao burgerbrowns

fuck blacks

flag-related

Italian

>dat gril on the pic
>"white women"
33keks

I don't have anything against skin color.

I would just be worried about it being too soon, maybe.

>If he is a colombian immigrant then forget about it
THIS

>there are plenty of white latin people

>Colombia
>Hispanic
Maybe, if he is a good man and not an average nigger addicted to parties and alcohol.

It's a shit post.

Flag
Would abandon her as my daughter if she keeps with him.

kek. i like you beaner. you can stay.

why does everyone assume i have a daughter haha

If he is a decent and intelligent man, why not?
Your country is worse than Africa tho.

You can tick off any box you want if you're Hispanic. There's non-hispanic white and "white".

Keep up the racebait threads guys

Why would you have a kid with a white girl in this day and age anyway? They're all drama loving faggots who share shitty nigger like things on facebook about loyalty or being true to yourself or some other new age bullshit and then act like unloyal hoes in real life. I know some many people who have been cheated on its ridicious