Hey user, time for some “software upgrades” eh?

>hey user, time for some “software upgrades” eh?

>crashing? looks like your device is getting to be around the 2.5-3 year mark but we did just release ______ device this week. Maybe it’s time for an upgrade?

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2018/01/16/link-crashes-macos-ios-fix/
bytewolfgaming2.github.io/fun
cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/applesuit.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up I l-love my wife!

Crashing? That's a thing?

With no survivors.

9to5mac.com/2018/01/16/link-crashes-macos-ios-fix/

There is no link.

I just posted it...

My 2009 iMac is running fine. Added some ram and a SSD and it is fast enough for most things

>There is no link.

Wincucks don't upgrade and use an ancient version (released around Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and iOS 3), macfags can do the same.

Install this "update" goy.

bruhh

how much ram ?

Windows does the same thing what's your point? (I've never even used a Mac)

>2011 macbook pro
>usb ports don't output enough power for external hard drives anymore, any actual read/writes cause the drives to shut down
>one of the usb ports straight up doesn't work half the time
>design fault in the dedicated GPU causes it to randomly lock up during use even when the integrated gpu is being used
>sometimes even locks up when coming out of sleep mode
>have to let the battery drain completely while the laptop cooks itself because the fans dont increase in speed

but the trackpad is nice i guess

>Android
Holy shit that's sad

>Android
Holy sht that's based.

>Sure my OS is a piece of shit but look at this other piece of shit it tastes just as bad

There is no link to crash iOS and macOS.

>Not buying an iPhone SE and keeping it until 2030

It has 8GB

bytewolfgaming2.github.io/fun

lol

cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/applesuit.pdf

>applel

Mactoddlers will defend this.

>applel

Maybe on ios, but not on mac os. If they want you to get you to buy the latest device, they make it incompatible with your one. They only get away with it on ios because 90% of the userbase are retarded teenage girls and soyboys.

>mac
Lets you turn it off in a preference pane, which gives the user full control in one place
>winshit
Sort of lets you turn it off, but requires you to jump between Settings and Control Panel (which still haven't been merged), and then forces you to edit an obscure registry key to fully disable it.

My 2011 one works 100% fine, stop using your computer as a latrine.