Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

I just listened to this. Is it good?

wait a few days Fantano and p4k will review it soon and the dust hasn't yet settled in rym.

>Is it good?
Didn't you just listen to it?

>I just listened to this. Is it good?

9.3, p4k

Strong 8, Light 9 from Fantano

Calling it

its okay, 7.5

Yeah, I'm feeling around that as well.

It's meh. Nothing interesting except Burn The Witch. Strong 5 to a light 6.

lets wait p4k and fantano validates our love

strong 9/light 10
9.5 BNM

are you fucking retarded?

7 from fantano
5 from scaruffi
8.3 from pitchfork

what made you think anyone gives a fuck what a hack like Scaruffi thinks?

:^)

Scaruffi is old and deaf.

make up your own fucking opinion m8
dont care about what anyone else thinks

I feel like 7.5 is too high for "okay"

it's amazing
9.5/10

the numbers & present tense are my favs

I'm about to marathon this album

>I just listened to this
>Is it good?

are you stupid

Wait, so...you guys will listen to an album and not know whether or not you liked it until you listen a few more times? That's so weird. Does that carry over into every aspect of your daily life? I can't imagine how hard it must be for people like you to form opinions on things. Like someone asks you if you like the food you're eating and you go, "Gee I dunno, I need to eat it three more times." If you got punched in the face would the experience be completely neutral for you until you got punched some more? Jesus, what blank slates of men you are. To think that your cognitive ability, not to mention your faith thereof, is so pathetically nonexistent that you hesitate to determine whether or not you enjoy something for fear of being incorrect in your judgment. It baffles the mind. I'm getting dumber just thinking of it. Fuck. Please tell me you're not serious. I don't think I can share a board--nay, a planet--with the likes of such spineless, cowardly weaklings.
golly gee, timmy york's cord porgressions are so unfathomably complex 0_o ...gonna take a few more listens t o complete my extensive theoretical analysis (all internalized and unrecorded, of course :P ))! maybe mommy will give me good boy points for comprehending the great intricacies underlying yorky dork and the radheads!!
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate the way you have infiltrated the once good nature of this board, and I hate the opinions you have yet to form. For my sake, for everyone's sake, please never post again. I realize you'll have to read this at least six more times to fully grasp the meaning behind these words, but once you do I sincerely hope you leave. Permanently.

Light 5 on first listen, strong 6 on second, I think I'm gonna settle on a light 7 eventually.

I've listened twice and I'd say a light 5. It's clearly made by skilled musicians but it lacks vitality and is legit boring. It's like radiohead doing their most mocking radiohead blackface caricature.

worst trips of all time

is this a pasta

>he didn't lie down, close his eyes and absorb the record

You're boring

Yep you've got it. This is what it's going to be

I've listened to it in full twice, and listened to a few tracks again after that. It keeps getting better to me.

It's too early to really say, but right now I really think we've gotten something at least as good as In Rainbows.

>Is it good?
haha if you have to ask, probably not. Personally the only radio head album I like is Kid A, and only certain parts. This new album seemed like it was supposed to be very beautiful and composed like a classical album or something. idk it wasn't bad, but nothing really grabbed me as being a 'stand out track'.

Wait, so...you guys will listen to an album and not know whether or not you liked it until you listen a few more times? That's so weird. Does that carry over into every aspect of your daily life? I can't imagine how hard it must be for people like you to form opinions on things. Like someone asks you if you like the food you're eating and you go, "Gee I dunno, I need to eat it three more times." If you got punched in the face would the experience be completely neutral for you until you got punched some more? Jesus, what blank slates of men you are. To think that your cognitive ability, not to mention your faith thereof, is so pathetically nonexistent that you hesitate to determine whether or not you enjoy something for fear of being incorrect in your judgment. It baffles the mind. I'm getting dumber just thinking of it. Fuck. Please tell me you're not serious. I don't think I can share a board--nay, a planet--with the likes of such spineless, cowardly weaklings.
golly gee, timmy york's cord porgressions are so unfathomably complex 0_o ...gonna take a few more listens t o complete my extensive theoretical analysis (all internalized and unrecorded, of course :P ))! maybe mommy will give me good boy points for comprehending the great intricacies underlying yorky dork and the radheads!!
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate the way you have infiltrated the once good nature of this board, and I hate the opinions you have yet to form. For my sake, for everyone's sake, please never post again. I realize you'll have to read this at least six more times to fully grasp the meaning behind these words, but once you do I sincerely hope you leave. Permanently.

Hi Jordan Filmore.
Glad to see you posted your status from Facebook!

you're one of those faggots that prefers listening to individual songs, right?
formulate your own opinions rather than repeating what some weeaboard thinks you thoughtless invertebrate.

yes of course

7/10

Far from the best album I've heard today