Windows is dominant because people don't care about installing other operating systems

Windows is dominant because people don't care about installing other operating systems.

Hello pajeet, proceed to kill yourself

BTFO

But weebshit games work 10/10 under Wine, and Wine allows to change locale without pain, unlike Winblows.

does honey select work in wine?

Probably. But I didn't tried it yet.

Wine isn't perfect, and if your a actual jap no real reason to change from japanese

>Wine isn't perfect
Yep. But it is way better, than it was 5 years ago.
>and if your a actual jap no real reason to change from japanese
I'm not a jap, I am slav pajeet. I need to fuck with KOI-8 and KOI-7 and Unicode, and Win-152x, and I hate it. Because slightly more western slav use latin letters and they have no problem with it.

Windows is dominant because it fulfills the needs of most users.

>implying I give a shit about what some consumerist zypperheads think

No, because it costed 99$ in 1985

It was more the fact windows worked with there existing PCs rather than the price, $99 price tag doesn't mean dick when it only supports a handful of computers

this is 100% disinfo there is major compatibility for erotic games in linux

lets get real for a moment. You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same but remember. Biggest base linuxes are about 1 gigabytes or 2 while windows 10 can be more than 5 gigabytes of data. And what happens when you open them. On the linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with. Maybe slide down or up. On windows though, you feel like a god. Its professional its fast, its all functional. You have a godlike user interface. The thing that the linux does not have. You have those two buttons in the linux, but you still search google for codes to write in terminal. Linux is free because its not worth a penny. Nobody would sell a paper without taking the money. Just not sure why people still buy android while windows phone does 10 times more. Trust me. When you work with windows you know some genius ground breaker dedicated himself to give you an operational os

>You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes
Wrong, it is like 20 minutes.
GNU/Linux installs in 5 minutes.
>Biggest base linuxes are about 1 gigabytes or 2
U wat? File size? It is not 2GiB but 2 TB for ext4, it is not fucking FAT32. BtrFS can 16 EiB
>windows 10 can be more than 5 gigabytes of data.
NTFS can handle 16TiB or 16EiB...
>On the linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with. Maybe slide down or up.
???
>On windows though, you feel like a god. Its professional its fast, its all functional.
???

Learn english, nigga

>You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes

Nobody install Windows. Computers come with windows from the shop.

I remember that day.

Any sane person is going to reinstall windows to get rid of all the OEM molestation and junk

Your literally too young to be this dumb
>Killyourself, if it wasn't obvious by now

I'm not responsible for your bad ability to express stuff in plain english. So kys

I mean pretty much. Microsoft had really agressive tactics dealing with computer manufacturers for this very reason.

Even if you don't like it most people either don't know or don't care about changing operating systems. Software developers went the path of least resistance (a more lucrative one) and developed software, games, and so on for the largest userbase. Even on Enterprise machines Microsoft took control with better customer support and user familiarity.

These Monopolizing practices were brought to court around the world with various degrees of Justice being delivered. Linux may be a better operating system in of itself, but it can't compete with Microsoft playing nice.

Actually no, only a minority of people do that and they're smart enough to install Linux but choose not to because of pathetic reasons.
You do not feel like a god, you feel like a slave, who you are. It's barely functional and oh boy is it slow, it takes about three times longer to install than a Linux distro from a netinstall CD on a fairly slow connection.
>You have those two buttons in the linux, but you still search google for codes to write in terminal.
And in windows you're searching for applications that are most likely malware but promise to remove spyware.
For a Microsoft sales associate, this shit is embarrassing.

Looks like your problem is you only installed the Kernal. Rookie mistake.

On the surface, yes. People don't care or want to. I've met people that have no ideal that you can install alternate OS's on a Mac, and I've met people that literally think PC can only run windows. People don't like change. It scares the meek.

He can't be serious. There can't be so retarded people in the world.

yes