Personal 10/10s

sure ill join in

>He decides his 10s in such a short time
Shallow.

Killed it

/thread

Wait, so...you guys will listen to an album and not know whether or not you liked it until you listen a few more times? That's so weird. Does that carry over into every aspect of your daily life? I can't imagine how hard it must be for people like you to form opinions on things. Like someone asks you if you like the food you're eating and you go, "Gee I dunno, I need to eat it three more times." If you got punched in the face would the experience be completely neutral for you until you got punched some more? Jesus, what blank slates of men you are. To think that your cognitive ability, not to mention your faith thereof, is so pathetically nonexistent that you hesitate to determine whether or not you enjoy something for fear of being incorrect in your judgment. It baffles the mind. I'm getting dumber just thinking of it. Fuck. Please tell me you're not serious. I don't think I can share a board--nay, a planet--with the likes of such spineless, cowardly weaklings.
golly gee, timmy york's cord porgressions are so unfathomably complex 0_o ...gonna take a few more listens t o complete my extensive theoretical analysis (all internalized and unrecorded, of course :P ))! maybe mommy will give me good boy points for comprehending the great intricacies underlying yorky dork and the radheads!!
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate the way you have infiltrated the once good nature of this board, and I hate the opinions you have yet to form. For my sake, for everyone's sake, please never post again. I realize you'll have to read this at least six more times to fully grasp the meaning behind these words, but once you do I sincerely hope you leave. Permanently.

You can't truly appreciate an album the first time through.

youre all fucking gay

ok

me too bro, it's approaching my most played album of all time and it came out a year ago

What? Have you never had a record grow on you over time. The first time I heard Yeezus I thought it was ass, but over time it became one of the most enjoyable musical experiences I've had in a long time.

I'm not who you're replying to, but just in case you're actually serious about your first paragraph: yes, people behave like this in real life.

Ever heard of an acquired taste?

Go to an art gallery and watch what people are doing. People stand in front of pieces of art for a long time, taking it all in, working out what the artist meant, what they were thinking and feeling when they made the work.

When you listen to an album, you start it playing, and an hour later it's over. Unless you're listening to something shit, the artist put a lot of moment into each moment, which you only hear for an instant, then it's onto the next. It's like casting your eyes over a great tapestry then making a snap judgement about how you feel about it; it just doesn't work.

Maybe you don't think radiohead is the best group ever, and clearly you're responding to a meme, but to deny that you might enjoy something more once you've got to know it is pretty daft.

Awesome band and album

you ruined the white and black streak faggot