His are interracial relationships perceived in your cunt?

His are interracial relationships perceived in your cunt?
>flag
>nobody cares

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HceHLnKTvpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sake_Dean_Mahomed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Canada
>no one cares either

Even here in Brazil no one seems to care

>croatia
since the beginning of our relationship everyone has been extra supportive

>flag
>into the oven

People photograph them then retire to private chambers to fap

If it's a black male and white female then it's usually ugly and degenerate white trash females

If it's black females and white males then people don't care either

we kill and eat whiteys here, so there's no chance of interracial shit.

>How are interracial relationships perceived in your cunt?
everybody turns their head to look at them and then smirk and move on

>it's usually ugly and degenerate white trash females
This gives hope. I told Sup Forums if I were to racemix, I would only remove undesirables from their gene pool

Usually people in interracial relationships are rightfully regarded as social outcasts who couldn't get a white gf/bf

No problem with Sup Forumserracial

Subhunallah. It's an ancient British custom.

frowned upon

quite rare, but nobody cares

Really makes you think doesn't it...

Real story: my cousin was thrown out of the house by her parents for hanging out and getting high with churkas (slav version of niggers). I don't even know where she lives right now

Do you guys applaud yourselves with blatant shitpost?

I thought obama had a black wife

Does anybody else think of strawberry juice when he/she see's such breasts

>pink voluptuous breasts: strawberry milk/juice
>brown voluptuous breasts: caramel / chocolate milk
>black voluptuous breasts: ice tea / cola

that's his parents, Obama is younger in case you didn't notice

Hmm?

Flag.
Absolutely haram, my parents would fucking kill me if i ever tell them i want to date a non-russian girl.

USA

It's becoming the norm

>Poland
>unless nigger is super rich, everybody will see women as a coal burning whore, her friends (if they are normal not aonther whores) and family will stop talking to her.

damned waste. i am ashamed

>Usually people in interracial relationships are rightfully regarded as social outcasts who couldn't get a white gf/bf

>Keen 4

Best game in the series, what a patrician

I know a half white/chink girl that ran away from him because she was dating a coconut and her parents kept telling her not to. She was a teenager though, dropped out of high school and is now just doing community college courses for government money

What if he's not black?

>flag
>no one cares

People get real triggered.

>because she was dating a coconut
?

How so?

Depends, if a girl is dating an asian, white looking spaniard then people won't care as much. Just date inside your race, country of your partner doesn't matter as long as he's white.

I'm checkinh zem

my marriage is interracial
me lebanese my wife is scottish white
we get some jealousy looks from lebanese girls but beyond that no one cares

>we get some jealousy looks from lebanese girls
I can't think of a more desirable blessing to have at the moment.

Why does God hate me with such might?

How do you guys have internet? Aren't you supposed to be dead?

I should do it. Seems like an ultimate trigger.

Spics and asians mix, whites keep to themselves.

As evidence in states like Pennsylvania or the south with a lot of blacks and whites but no mixing

just move to sw sydney, although i imagine all the male ar*bs will glare at you

Don't be so upset.

i live in san diego. no one cares. a lot of people here date outside their race.

lol cheers brother
i was never actually looking for it it just kind of happened
found love in the most unexpected places

t. londonistan

i have internet it's just slow af
2mb download speed

I asking a legitimate question, Aren't having a government shut-down?

Chinese gf and no one cares.

No, all of it is minorities mixing with whites. This is our future

Nobody cares

>jews
>white

S T O R Y T I M E

>Spics and asians mix
true
>whites keep to themselves
not true

>Spics and asians mix, whites keep to themselves.

That's pretty delusional senpai. I like how you chose a state with a lot racial history and tensions to justify it.
>"N-NOT OUR WOMEN I S-SWEAR..."
Why are the Irish so autistic?

>tfw you will never have blasian kids with a qt asian

do they date kuffar

>getting baited by a mick
wew

that's not interracial, lebanon is white

no... fuck no. noooooooooooooooooo

easier to get a leb gf than asian gf if you're blonde with blue eyes and that's saying something considering how thirsty vietnamese girls are

would get stared at 24/7 because non-balkanites are rare here in the first place, especially if its a woman dating a black guy she'd probably get disowned, if its a guy guys would be like "how does that african pussy feel bro"

Do you speak from experience? I've never had it happen to me.

>especially if its a woman dating a black guy she'd probably get disowned,

Would the nig get jumped?

nah but her family would ask why she wants to give birth to gypsies and disown her ASAP

Is true. Whites have the lowest rates of mixing.

Greatly depends on the area, since we don't have a sizable non-white minority like Western countries.

Poles mind their own business, so for the majority of the time people will just treat the couple like garbage and be unpolite or rude on purpose (I've seen people make monkey sounds a lot)

Aggression is rare, but if it happens it's aimed at the non-white male.
Aggression towards women, no matter the race is scarce and even black women can feel safe in Poland.

Males got it a lot worse, it's not advised for black males in Poland to be outside after nightfall and if you must, avoid beeing seen with a Polish woman (even if you're just colleagues, nothing more), it attracts a lot of attention and it's not rare to get your shit flipped upside down together with your female partner.

I've heard instances when someone attacked an interracial couple in broad daylight, there was a cop car passing by and they didn't react.

I life in a bad neighbourhood and I got WM/BF couple and their daughter as neighbours.
Never heard a bad thing about them nor an incident where one of them was abused.

>I like how you chose a state with a lot racial history and tensions to justify it.

Pennslyvania?

Why are polish people so rude baka

She looks native american.

Well somebody's got cucked.

Or her mom could be half black?

That's curries brutha

That's pretty interesting desu. Is that for all races or just nigs? How many non-whites do you see in your day to day life?

noice

You look like a cute couple

>Is that for all races or just nigs? How many non-whites do you see in your day to day life?
Just nigs because they stand out.

Our largerst non-white minority are gypsies, and they're collectively treated as subhumans no matter where you live.

Our second largest minority are Vietnamese (with somewhere around 5000 Vietnamese living here).
Noone cares about them, they came here to work, they're almost stereotypically all involved in the textile industry, making and selling clothing.
They keep it to themselves, but I've seen few interracial couples.

WM/AF couples stand out because (again stereotypically) vietnamese women breed like rabbits, and they have 4+ children on average. The biggest mixed family I've seen in public was 2+7. Extraordinary considering our low birth rates.

Only cucks like brits can think about race but don't care about nation at the same time

England is a part of France

This, black women at worst are treated like a regular women here. If they're pretty they'll be treated like queens (cuz muh exotic). It's black men who will get beaten up. Poland is not US, interracial dating is viewed as a bad thing here. I too would have problem with dating a black girl, not that i wouldn't find her pretty but becasue my kinds wouldn't be white.
But still
>tfw no black gf

>Our largerst non-white minority are gypsies, and they're collectively treated as subhumans no matter where you live.
Aren't gypsies basically ancient curries? Are they different towards any Indian immigrants (or hell even tourists) that you see?

>They keep it to themselves, but I've seen few interracial couples.
WM/AF or AM/WF

>WM/AF or AM/WF
Polish Male + Asian Female but that's just personal observation I have no clue what the actual distribution is.

We've got a lot of vietnamese but they're cool. They're not as obnoxious as niggers and They make cheap food and cheap cloths which is nice.
+ they don't come here becasue they've fallen for some "muh beatuiful slavic girls"
>tfw Mr. Dương is selling you chicken in sauce and seasme for half a price for being a long time customer.

youtu.be/HceHLnKTvpg

Is this some sort of primitive and tribalist thinking that BM/WF couples are seen as worse than WM/BF couples? I mean the children would be mix in both cases.

Did you fight fight chechen refuges?

Also how fuck you can define who is non white? Because southern poles look like people from the Northrern Caucasian.

>
>This, black women at worst are treated like a regular women here
Well that's bullshit considering I read an article a week ago in the daily Pole hate thread about some African mother and her child getting beat when she was just trying to sell some fruit desu senpai.

Actual question here.

Why would anyone care about this kind of stuff, really?

Also it wasn an insult, because I look "caucasian" too and honestly think that I'm polish

>Is this some sort of primitive and tribalist thinking
yes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sake_Dean_Mahomed
WHERE DA IRISH WIMMINZ AT
Though t b h this guy seems cool

Well yeah, nobody likes interracial copules with women dating outside their race. When men date outside their race your tribal thinking is kicking in telling you "oh we've destroyed different tribe and took their women nice" but when you see a women of your race dating a nigger your primal thinking is telling you "disgusting whore, weaking her tribe".
>Inb4 it's sexism
Men and women are not the same.

Autism

Was a child of that African mother mixed? If not then it doesn't matter if she was a women, you need a safe card AKA white men and mixed child.

If you're not from the 99% white country you're not gonna understand that.

>a single incident applies to the entire country
Nice "let me tell you about your country" logic.

>Because southern poles look like people from the Northrern Caucasian.
Kek, if you believe that there's any difference between a Pole born in northern Poland and one born in the south you have to be retarded.

Thanks to massive resettlements, courtesy of Uncle Stalin, Poles are one of the most (if not THE most) homogenous ethnic group in the world. There's little to no genetic diversity across Poland.

It seems very primitive and ignorant, that's all.

Please enlighten me if you actually believe in what you say

>tribalist
absolutely

>primitive
Humans are tribalist species, there's nothing primitive about it.

Kek. 4P is an enthnical pole or not?

He looks quite different

>there's nothing primitive about it.
That's pretty dumb thinking as there's a lot of 'primitive' things that humans used to do that we discarded today, but saying some are fine and others aren't is hypocritical.

But you poles act like niggers