"What is Me and a Gun from Little Earthquakes?"

American Tune

Miles Runs the Voodoo Down

Beat me to it.

Complexion

from the glow pt2? fuck you man

fitter happier is a better somewhat ambient song

>what is Guild

I can't believe that this many people in one thread can have such a shit opinion

It's justified desu

>Housebroken

Agree. I don't mind it but it really didn't add anything at all.

pleb

somebody's calling me

This song ruins the album for me. So fucking cringeworthy

well you better pick up the phone!

Czech'd
Quad Republic

kek

kill yourself

What is

>I do not want this

houdini

Support Our Troops OH!
mostly because the lyrics are cringe

This, album ends great on Lose

Past Life

fuck off. everyone knows Pharaoh's Dance is the weakest

Communist Daughter

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Literally the best song on that album

moonchild

jocks shouldn't be listening to xiu xiu

pleb detected

>not I Talk to the Wind

Treefingers

i love that song but i guess it doesn't fit with the sound of the rest of the album

>touched

that fucking Of Montreal track that derails ArchAndroid, JFMSU

Feels Like We Only Go Backwards

Amity

>Past Life
nailed it. fuck that song. what was he thinking?

Good taste:
Shit tier taste:

what the fuck