youtu.be/0wboCdgzLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh6YPErC4OE
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Au0xCg3PI
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ok computer
>best album of all time

this exactly made me mad

Is this the guy who keeps shitposting about This Heat?

Yes

>reviewing an album before you've even had time to digest it

youtu.be/0wboCdgzLHg

>band works together
>Ed doesn't do anything

i was about to post this

/.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh6YPErC4OE

wow

w
o
w

These people exist?

I don't get it. Must be a reddit thing.

>caring about reviews and ratings

youtube.com/watch?v=_6Au0xCg3PI

Itunes keeps shuffle selected, filthy reddit plebs never bother to listen to full albums, just shuffle their cancerous "music"

the production on this is actually not bad for ERB

does anybody else check these threads to see if anything you've done has been posted here?

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

After the first paragraph it's not a terrible review, considering the guy is probably underage.